Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas (61672 Views)

Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit / Ini Edo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Floral Print Outfit / Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by BeeQ: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Biodun Okeowo popularly known as 'Omo butty' is a well-known actress, whom I think gained more limelight because of voluptuous shape. She rocks in a coffee-brown pyjamas having silver accessories all over the outfit. She really had a nice befitting in this outfit which also gave her curvaceous shape that happiness to glow!

Source: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/11/biodun-okeowo-flaunts-her-voluptuous-figure.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by ehhmah(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin

Omo 'butter' butty

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by SEGLIZ: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
you call that pyjamas? where would she be going in pyjamas and handbag? what kind of fashion sense? na real omo butty.

19 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by 9jvirgin(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Where is the voluptuous body? This is misrepresentation of facts.

Meanwhile, China with no Religion loaned Nigeria $328 million. Nigeria has over 35,000 churches and over 14,000 mosques. grin grin grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Let me balance well

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by swiz123(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
This girl should stop intimidating Nairaland's shapeless girls.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by tayour917i(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
omo .. see figure

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by NairaMaster1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
What's special?

That she doesn't poo?

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by Ekakamba: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lubbish.

Lord! Please gimme power to control thunder, I won't disappoint. grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Please what's the criteria for making FrontPage again...
Annoying MODS angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by AfonjaBoston: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Akwa oche

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Okay cool
Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by Hundreddegrees(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
I dunno in Nollywood it seems it's only the actresses that are in the spotlight sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by Thuglife3: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
if I handle this one she will conceive triplets immediately

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by joeyswift(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
Who her shape help? Gbagbe to the left.call me the day her shape can send the dullard to dairy or even farther than daura

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by Lankybaby(f): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
we have the same curves grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by DonDiego(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
Not sure the poster knows what a pyjamas looks like. cool

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by sureheaven(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
What manner of pyjamas that is used with fashion bag.

Women and wahala sha.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by tstx(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
If you call the figure on this one VOLUPTUOUS what then will you call the figure on these African Female Celebrities
Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by filleSouriante(f): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
SEGLIZ:
you call that pyjamas? where would she be going in pyjamas and handbag? what kind of fashion sense? na real omo butty.

That's not a pyjamas . Don't mind op grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by Gangster1ms: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
What else can she offer apart from curves? undecided

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by Gangster1ms: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lankybaby:
we have the same curves grin
Lanky girl like u
Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by Datdeltagirl(f): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
BeAutiful grin grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by DeepNuggets: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ekakamba:
Lubbish.

Lord! Please gimme power to control thunder, I won't disappoint.

Aboki midget lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nice curves
Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by SeunPhantom(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
cheesy See Figure nah
Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by Lankybaby(f): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Lanky girl like u
LMAO.... m not a lanky gurl
Re: Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas by Elpreshh18(m): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
This is not pyjamas, It is called a jumpsuit. Nice post though, the poster just made a mistake. Check out my blog preshhinfo..com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) / Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.