Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Are You Looking For An Islamic School That Will Brighten The Future Of Your Ward - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Looking For An Islamic School That Will Brighten The Future Of Your Ward (570 Views)

Class Teachers Needed In An Islamic School / Do You Have A School Or You Know A School That Is In Need Of An ICT Teacher? / Kaduna State Set To Unlock The Future Of Work With Click-on Kaduna Workshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking For An Islamic School That Will Brighten The Future Of Your Ward by Ayodelebiz: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
The First Tenderfoot school is what you need.

Location/Address; 17 oluwoga street, off ikorodu club avenue, ireshe-aga,Ikorodu Lagos.

call ; 08023958457, 07045401402, 07030714466.

email; firsttenderfoot@yahoo.com

Re: Are You Looking For An Islamic School That Will Brighten The Future Of Your Ward by Ayodelebiz: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
pix

Re: Are You Looking For An Islamic School That Will Brighten The Future Of Your Ward by Donald95(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Poor little innocent Terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking For An Islamic School That Will Brighten The Future Of Your Ward by Ayodelebiz: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
We are not terrorist. We are Muslims and we nurture future leaders and responsible citizens.
Re: Are You Looking For An Islamic School That Will Brighten The Future Of Your Ward by ehinmowo: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2018
Ayodelebiz:
We are not terrorist. We are Muslims and we nurture future leaders and responsible citizens.

I hope so. I have muslim frds with highly sound sense of reasoning. But when I see how some Imams and scholars are utilising the ignorance of their followers to turn them into something else, it raises grt questions.

I hope your platform gives pple both religion and sound sense of reasoning beyond bigotry and wxtremism. Peace!
Re: Are You Looking For An Islamic School That Will Brighten The Future Of Your Ward by Ayodelebiz: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2018
Look @ the student from college

Re: Are You Looking For An Islamic School That Will Brighten The Future Of Your Ward by Ayodelebiz: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2018
I hope so. I have muslim frds with highly sound sense of reasoning. But when I see how some Imams and scholars are utilising the ignorance of their followers to turn them into something else, it raises grt questions.

I hope your platform gives pple both religion and sound sense of reasoning beyond bigotry and wxtremism. Peace!
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Thank you for the observation and comments. We are Muslim School but not an extremist. We are always at the forefront of moulding future leaders both in good character and learning. Try us today!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Urgent Vacancy . Production Manager / Account Officer Job At JV Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.