Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,780 members, 7,844,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Davido Threatens To Sue A Store For Accusing His Crew Of Stealing Perfume - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Threatens To Sue A Store For Accusing His Crew Of Stealing Perfume (33127 Views)

Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt / Tax Evasion: Davido Threatens To Release Names Of Those Owing Him In Lagos / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Threatens To Sue A Store For Accusing His Crew Of Stealing Perfume by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:37am On Nov 23, 2018
Can you please explain this picture?

Iamdmentor1:
80% of the news on nairaland are from Instablog
Re: Davido Threatens To Sue A Store For Accusing His Crew Of Stealing Perfume by ibori1(m): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2018
00Ademi:
i couldn't add u on fb can you ols drop your whatsapp digits

send me ur Facebook users name so i can add u
Re: Davido Threatens To Sue A Store For Accusing His Crew Of Stealing Perfume by ibori1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Belgium 1:clubbe bruge wins
Germany 2:grauth fauth dnb
regional Bayern;Bayern Munich 2. dnb
Netherlands 2:amerel city dnb
n ireland premiership,:ballyma unit dnb
Turkey :galatasaray dnb
those that won yesterday some of u did not appreciate me oooo, this will b the last odds I will drop here after today I will only drop games to pipo dt add me on Facebook,
users name :facebook.com/swaggerguru. addup
pls for high stakers only
sure pls bet it no doubts
(
Re: Davido Threatens To Sue A Store For Accusing His Crew Of Stealing Perfume by Ayobami7(m): 3:34am On Nov 24, 2018
ok
Re: Davido Threatens To Sue A Store For Accusing His Crew Of Stealing Perfume by Jombom: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2018
ibori1:

send me ur Facebook users name so i can add u
Pls add me on FB too I did though but can’t see your messages.
Re: Davido Threatens To Sue A Store For Accusing His Crew Of Stealing Perfume by ibori1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jombom:
Pls add me on FB too I did though but can’t see your messages.

I didn't c any

12321371. merrybet bk code

modified: for those who staked it, u did not appreciate abi, I will Neva drop any game here again and pls stop following me,
i will only drop game on my Facebook page

u guys r not grateful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Threatens To Sue A Store For Accusing His Crew Of Stealing Perfume by Jombom: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
ibori1:

I didn't c any

Awesome thanks
Re: Davido Threatens To Sue A Store For Accusing His Crew Of Stealing Perfume by ibori1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jombom:
Awesome thanks

how ur games hope ur smiling......

quote me lata
Re: Davido Threatens To Sue A Store For Accusing His Crew Of Stealing Perfume by Jombom: 4:12am On Nov 25, 2018
ibori1:

I didn't c any

modified: for those who staked it, u did not appreciate abi, I will Neva drop any game here again and pls stop following me,
i will only drop game on my Facebook page

u guys r not grateful
I staked it o n it came tru but I added some other games that never came tru. My cousin on the other staked only those games n win but sadly we were too careful not to stake up to a thousand sadly. Anyway, you are the only person I can verify his claims of valid bets so am subscribing to your betting tips starting with the smallest.

Thanks once again I never believed there’s anything like valid bets when no be say you be the team coach or ref but you convinced now.
Re: Davido Threatens To Sue A Store For Accusing His Crew Of Stealing Perfume by ibori1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jombom:
I staked it o n it came tru but I added some other games that never came tru. My cousin on the other staked only those games n win but sadly we were too careful not to stake up to a thousand sadly. Anyway, you are the only person I can verify his claims of valid bets so am subscribing to your betting tips starting with the smallest.

Thanks once again I never believed there’s anything like valid bets when no be say you be the team coach or ref but you convinced now.

Hmmm nice story

but I'm not dropping any odds here again

and those who av d spirit of appreciation and those who appreciate for enjoying free odds will keep enjoying it bcus av added dem on my WhatsApp ,and I will kip giving dem odds

dey can testify I av never requested a penny from dem becus I stake too

.two different odds for grab, but not here ,never

I'm sorry bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Osifo Acquires A House In Lagos, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" / Charly Boy Covers Thisday Style Magazine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.