Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Want To Learn Blogging And Web Designing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Learn Blogging And Web Designing (1010 Views)

How To Make Money On Blogging And Start Online Business. / Learn Blogging In 5 Days @ #1000 / Do You Want To Start/learn Blogging And Make Money? Join Here!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Blogging And Web Designing by solablings(f): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
Pls what are the easiest steps to learning blogging and web designing pls?

I've become so lazy lately due to lack of jobs and I think I have the requirements for starting a legitimate online business.

I have a sound laptop, very strong internet connection plus data and very few cash ( less than #10,000 )

Pls I'll like to have coaches online here and if there's any in Oshogbo Osun state, I'll like to meet with such person
Re: I Want To Learn Blogging And Web Designing by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
All you need is just 7k to start Learning website design and blogging with Soffy technology Ltd.

we have 16 manuals to guide u and over 5 video tutorial cd that will be send to u by courier service nation wide...

after getting your manuals and CD...we will start the lecture in full as the manual will give u hints and the ideas on what u are learning.

we give an indept oline one on one live coaching with samples.

if u are within ABUJA pls kindly visit Ona's plaza shop 3, wuse zone 3 ABUJA

whatsapp.... 0-7-0-3-8-0-0-9-0-2-2
visit www soffytech . dx. am
Re: I Want To Learn Blogging And Web Designing by sirdonny: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
Discover how to design attractive and beautiful website in minutes without writing a single line of code. As easy as ABC.

For more, go to www.designforfree.net
Re: I Want To Learn Blogging And Web Designing by dogstyle007(m): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
I can put you through if you don't mind. I'm a blogger and web developer.
Re: I Want To Learn Blogging And Web Designing by solablings(f): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
dogstyle007:
I can put you through if you don't mind. I'm a blogger and web developer.

Pls am ready to learn
Re: I Want To Learn Blogging And Web Designing by dogstyle007(m): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
solablings:

Pls am ready to learn
okay, how do you want it, here on Nairaland or offline?
Re: I Want To Learn Blogging And Web Designing by lgboks(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2018
Don't make same mistakes we made... Don't go buying materials only to get them and realise the seller or said pro do t practice what he or she teaches and got most of the said materials from YouTube.
Go to YouTube for starters, search for we design for beginners (aim for an hour plus video), blogging tutorials etc you will see lots of materials for free, just download and learn. Save your cash for hosting and domain or get Some1 to teach you for free and be loyal.
Get an offline job
Less than 10k won't start giving you good returns to sustain you (you fit give up o).
You can even start a Lil offline biz to help while you learn.
I repeat don't make same mistakes o

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Blogging And Web Designing by Blogtrovert(f): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hi sola, my name is Onome... I'm not a pro, but I know quite a handful to get you started... I can do this for free, I just need you to be a fast learner... kindly shoot me a message if you are interested. I am also in a group with cool blogger friends who will be happy to put you through, for free.
Re: I Want To Learn Blogging And Web Designing by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2018
Blogtrovert:
Hi sola, my name is Onome... I'm not a pro, but I know quite a handful to get you started... I can do this for free, I just need you to be a fast learner... kindly shoot me a message if you are interested. I am also in a group with cool blogger friends who will be happy to put you through, for free.
Good morning
I know you are not referring to me but I really need help please. I created a blog on blogger.Please I will like to be your student . Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Blogging And Web Designing by Blogtrovert(f): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
chufor:

Good morning
I know you are not referring to me but I really need help please. I created a blog on blogger.Please I will like to be your student . Thanks
HI chufor, I could help, but I will need you to be a fast learner... Lol please send a mail. I will reply you.
Re: I Want To Learn Blogging And Web Designing by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Blogtrovert:

HI chufor, I could help, but I will need you to be a fast learner... Lol please send a mail. I will reply you.
OK I have sent it
Re: I Want To Learn Blogging And Web Designing by ainas247: 10:06am On Jan 19, 2019
I will not only teach you professional web design, I will teach you website that will rank on Google. With some SEO trick..

100% practical
That's is double headed sword..

After the teaching you can design for any coy.. So easy..

Chat me up if we can work together.

solablings:
Pls what are the easiest steps to learning blogging and web designing pls?

I've become so lazy lately due to lack of jobs and I think I have the requirements for starting a legitimate online business.

I have a sound laptop, very strong internet connection plus data and very few cash ( less than #10,000 )

Pls I'll like to have coaches online here and if there's any in Oshogbo Osun state, I'll like to meet with such person

(1) (Reply)

2020 Bloggers Seminar V1.0 By Makinde Naijaloaded / I Will Pay 120k For An Old Payment Received Nigerian Adsense Plus Website / Scfundz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.