Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

BERYOND EVERYTHING ( Fiction Or Prediction) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BERYOND EVERYTHING ( Fiction Or Prediction) (422 Views)

I Need A Fiction Or Non Fiction Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BERYOND EVERYTHING ( Fiction Or Prediction) by ecstasy37(m): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
I can't yet quantify somethings, i feel as though i am going to make
a prediction i have to use terms that are in cognizance with the bracket of reasoning that exist currently here on Earth this expose i must warn is not for the feeble minded so i implore to bring out your best imaginative capacity as the memoir im about to tell bothers on pure visualization

The effect on the kitonian morning sun peering through my tent disturbs my morning sleep, most times i spend the hours of the first night meditating but today i felt i would have little rest because of the journey which cybax and i were to undergo tomorrow. The planet of kiton had 4 nights if i was to use the nights of earth to equate it

There was vrogu the first night lasted for 4 hours in earth time, gnat which lasted 8 hours, volu which was 5hr30mins then finally silli the last night of the day being the shortest was only 2 hours. Given that most kitonian were interstellar traders and kiton was more of a holiday or resting planet most planetary occupants spent most times hibernating or drinking valmor wine at the bar. ( the effect of valmor wine on a human can be equated to injecting a mixture of propane into the celebral vortex of the brain or listening to hybrid incarnation of an baby astral elephant and celine dion playing in your head for 6 days without sleep)

Yesterday i studied for so long that i had to sleep longer than i did today, today being volu which was the third moon already, the cycle of the four moons lasted for 18 earth weeks before a reset of the planetary system ushering in a new year then interstellar voyagers can start blasting their photon powered fireworks in celebration. The noise from this profoundly annoyed me as i could not study for hours and had to spent most of the day in a sonic relaxation chamber which was sound and emotion proof

My sequence of thought was further interrupted by cybax my protege and student he was a hybrid son of a prizilodrian and an andromedian, i use the context son because it was the best way to describe him given that he was sexless as most entities dwelling on this planet if i had to ascribe a sex to him it would be male something that feminist on Earth would have considered controversial, i wonder if feminism was still a thing

I had retained my conciousnes for 802 earth years due to conciousness upgrades and energy conversation mostly due to intellectual and meditative exercise yes i had to streamline my memories to fix the overloading issue i still had knowledge on my experience in past lives but i still pondered on how things would be in earth maybe the Confederate of the Pacific has lost it as finally blasted the planet to bit and did humans still worship higher condensation of energies which they called gods. Contemplating on this i had to pack up my equipments because today i and my assistant were hearding to a satellite dwelling zone for the creme de la creme of the proxima galaxies

I had a high class patient to attend to the daughter of the archlord belfast zordax the oversee of the northern axis of the mining zone of mineral rich zone of kiton ofcourse they couldn't live here with the rest of us because they considered the planet unsuitable as most of the flamboyant services available to elite few was not accessing here an example was fantasy memory actualisation called anthasia ( the mechanics behind this i cannot explain in earth terms but it involve the simulation of the best lives which a body would like to experience to exist in elemental basic, by doing so this elites lived lifes without worry or pain just like how i used to feel during my earth years when i visted the astral plain in my time of relaxation)

I had to treat his daughter pearlia she had caught a terminal infection which can be synonymous to shame on Earth. Yes shame was a terminal disease on this planet and being the best astrotheraphist and emotional surgeon in the planet the archlord had speedily requested my services and i had to comply or face being casted to lower realm of croaxic which was home to societal degenerate and emotional deliquents of kiton.

"I feel as though im missing something i can't put my mind to it" said cybax as he downloaded some templates onto his matrix drive, the templates consisted of recorded both images and podcasts on emotional disorders cases which we have treated over the decades.

"You always feel that way, it just a figment of your imagination" i replied i wasnt interested in having small talk today

"Hm... today just feel different as though i woke up with a slight amnesia" he added

"Have you beem going to those carnivals?" Trying to shut him up and i hope would do

"No you Know i don't like to indulge in the pleasures of drinking valmor" it left a sour feeling in my bowels and i would never drink before a job its just that i had one of those terrible nightmares" again he said in a more relaxed tone

"When we get back, i would give you memory stabilizers for now we have focus on the work ahead and..." I was cut off by the a vidcom announcement that appeared on modular hyperdrive on my desk, there was going to be a new event coming up soon th archminister villiania johgers was explaining the annual neutron star aummit comming up soon

I wasnt interested my mind was set on giving the belfast the best service then i was stroke by a thought
Re: BERYOND EVERYTHING ( Fiction Or Prediction) by Weedfree: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Cool. Following
Re: BERYOND EVERYTHING ( Fiction Or Prediction) by ecstasy37(m): 12:49am On Nov 26, 2018
Updates coming up
Re: BERYOND EVERYTHING ( Fiction Or Prediction) by Weedfree: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Still waiting thank you

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Festivity / 5 Steps To Handle A Divorce / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.