Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

See The Car That You Can Play Snooker On Anywhere, Anytime! (video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Car That You Can Play Snooker On Anywhere, Anytime! (video) (1007 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Zimbabwe Man Beats Tesla, Invents Electric Car That Does Not Require Charging / Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Car That You Can Play Snooker On Anywhere, Anytime! (video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
[img]https://naijadriva.files./2018/11/qwbqw-min-83150102.jpg?w=584[/img]

A professional car builder has made it possible to play pool on the go – by building a full size table on the back of a Chevrolet.

The pool table car can travel up to 100 mph is also equipped with a television, electric dart board, refrigerator and a high end sound system.

It was the brainchild of Joe Fiscella, president of Triangle Billiards in California, USA. He recruited professional car builder Vini “Big Daddy” Bergeman, to build a full – sized pool table on the back of an old 1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo.

The pool detaches from the car hydraulically.

This is an example of taking the game with you.

Talking about taking your game with you everywhere you go. What do you think?
cool

Source: https://naijadriva./2018/11/22/amazing-chevrolet-pool-table-car/#more-1457

cc: Marpol, lalasticlacla, ishilove, Dominique, mynd44
Re: See The Car That You Can Play Snooker On Anywhere, Anytime! (video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
lala don't port "black" before the game begins. cheesy

1 Share

Re: See The Car That You Can Play Snooker On Anywhere, Anytime! (video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
What do you think, gazzuzz, nurey, et al?

WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE
Re: See The Car That You Can Play Snooker On Anywhere, Anytime! (video) by Niyeal(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
NOT FOR Naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Car That You Can Play Snooker On Anywhere, Anytime! (video) by atilla(m): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nice. For us pool lovers
Hope it has a cover also for rain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Car That You Can Play Snooker On Anywhere, Anytime! (video) by nurey(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

What do you think, gazzuzz, nurey, et al?

WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE

Do you have the number of that damsel in distress, I would like to play rough play with. Though I am not promising anything tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Car That You Can Play Snooker On Anywhere, Anytime! (video) by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2018
atilla:
Nice. For us pool lovers
Hope it has a cover also for rain

Pool lover? No port black before game start cheesy
Just kidding bro.

It can be used during dry (or summer) environments or drive into a shade and play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Car That You Can Play Snooker On Anywhere, Anytime! (video) by CityNGR: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2018
nurey:

Do you have the number of that damsel in distress, I would like to play rough play with. Though I am not promising anything tongue
Alfa... you want to start chopping karishikas ko?
Re: See The Car That You Can Play Snooker On Anywhere, Anytime! (video) by nurey(m): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2018
CityNGR:
Alfa... you want to start chopping karishikas ko?
ogbeni gboju tongue
Re: See The Car That You Can Play Snooker On Anywhere, Anytime! (video) by CityNGR: 8:52am On Nov 23, 2018
nurey:

ogbeni gboju tongue
Hehehe....I aff hiad.
Re: See The Car That You Can Play Snooker On Anywhere, Anytime! (video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2018
nurey:

cheesy You will probably find it in the video

(1) (Reply)

2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Has 760-HP More Than Hellcat / Lexus RX300 Cast Stereo / How Durable Is Toyota 4runner 2002 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.