Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Want To Know More About Google Admod - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Know More About Google Admod (1080 Views)

Uk Verified Admod Account Needed / 10 Wonderful Facts About Google's Digital Garage: Learn Digital With Google - Le / What You Should Know About Google (great Or Scary?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know More About Google Admod by Victorvibes(m): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
please guys i want to know more about google admod and how i can possibly earn money with it
Re: I Want To Know More About Google Admod by techgeek12(m): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Victorvibes:
please guys i want to know more about google admod and how i can possibly earn money with it
Whatsapp 081-350-65-702
Re: I Want To Know More About Google Admod by sparkle6(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
Victorvibes:
It is an advert for mobile app devs to earn money. Just like adsense is for website.
Admob basic functionality is.
1. Create a mobile app.
2. Create admob account.
3. Generate banner codes.
4. Embed these codes into your app.
5. Upload to google play.
And watch the preceeding cutscene.
When people who download your app click on the adverts generated, you get paid in dollars. You can only withdraw once you reach a threshold of $100 and on the 21st of every month.
But we are just abusing the stuff by self clicking.
Well this is Nigeria.
But i can build you the app with vpn app for 1k.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know More About Google Admod by olastarnet: 3:16pm On May 07, 2020
whatsapp me on 08030414327
sparkle6:

It is an advert for mobile app devs to earn money. Just like adsense is for website.
1. Create a mobile app.
2. Create admob account.
When people who download your app click on the adverts generated, you get paid in dollars. You can only withdraw once you reach a threshold of $100 and on the 21st of every month.
Well this is Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Know More About Google Admod by remi4ever(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2020
sparkle6:

1. Create a mobile app.
2. Create admob account.
Well this is Nigeria.

Correct, but you do not generate banner codes, you embed your Publisher ID, and ad unit Into your activity codes, and also in your manifest file before you can start showing ads.

Advice: Don't do any self clicking app, it'll end in tears. I've heard loads of complains from people telling how they were scammed by people who built a useless app that is suppose to give them money if they self click.

Google is not stupid.
Re: I Want To Know More About Google Admod by smarttm: 10:31pm On May 07, 2020
remi4ever:

Correct, but you do not generate banner codes, you embed your Publisher ID, and ad unit Into your activity codes, and also in your manifest file before you can start showing ads.

Advice: Don't do any self clicking app, it'll end in tears. I've heard loads of complains from people telling how they were scammed by people who built a useless app that is suppose to give them money if they self click.

Google is not stupid.

I did like to know more, please
Re: I Want To Know More About Google Admod by remi4ever(m): 11:33pm On May 07, 2020
smarttm:

Okay Bro. Whatsapp 07085307378
Re: I Want To Know More About Google Admod by fergusen: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
smarttm:

Saw your pm. My nairaland pm doesn't work. Find me on telegram: t .me/FindFergie (close the space).

(1) (Reply)

What Is Nairaland Algorithm? / See My Mern Stack Web App With Google Login And Redux Toolkit. / How Can I Find Free Vb.net Learning Resources Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.