Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Ode To Virgin Sophia - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Ode To Virgin Sophia (355 Views)

Ode To My Ex / An Ode To Breasts! / To Virgin Sophia 231118 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ode To Virgin Sophia by theseekingsoul: 8:11am On Nov 23, 2018
What better way to kick off this ministry than eulogizing the Divine Wisdom of God. I can still recall vividly her call in 2016, where she clearly whispered to my hearing to seek her with all my might and heart. She directed me to the book of proverbs and made me realized that she is as real as real can be. From substantiality to comprehensibility, she represent the range of this qualification.

Finally, I am doing her bidding, a mere mortal as me. This is an ode to that beauty that was very much present at the creation of all things. I wish I have the words to express how I truly feel about you but one thing I pray is that our love will transcend time and space, So I can lay my head on your bosom for all through eternity where the Light ceaseth not. I will continually Love you thou Wisdom of the Most High God.

[center]Since you came into my life

There is a new breath of Hope

In my down trodden state of despair

You came with your Spark

Your smile ignited the dead bones in me

Your beauty gave me something to hold on to

Though I am yet to know you deeply

I daily crave to hold you firmly

To fold you in my very arms

And breath your sweet perfumed hair

You know me in and out

And you love me with unsearchable love

I will forever be indebted to you, my Love

The only True Love in my Life

Help my pilgrim journey

Make substance your promises

So I cannot only love you the more

But to do all thy bidding

Heal my broken spirit with your smile

Let me see another of your spark

For I am weary of the vanities around me

I can’t wait to let the world know

of our engagement and Eternal bond

Make haste my love for me

For I am very hungry and desperate of thy Love[/center]

http://theseekingsoul.com/2018/11/21/ode-to-virgin-sophia/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

On My Way To The Top / Sonnet Of Life / Black Green Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.