Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Former Ghanian President, John Dramani Mahana Pays Visit To Ooni Of Ife (photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Former Ghanian President, John Dramani Mahana Pays Visit To Ooni Of Ife (photos) (478 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] / The Beautiful Palace Of The Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) / Ex-ghanaian President, John Dramani Mahana Pays Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Ghanian President, John Dramani Mahana Pays Visit To Ooni Of Ife (photos) by NairaMedia: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
On Thursday, the Ooni of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi hosted the immediate past President of Ghana, John Mahama and his team at the palace in Ile -Ife, Osun State.

During the visit, he said, “before the advent of the Western civilization, there were no boundaries between the African nations and communities, we are one big family. It gladdens my heart that with committed individuals like President Mahama, we have remained that united big family working together for the progress of the African continent.”

The Ooni also praised the former Ghanaian leader for exhibiting what he described as a humility and simplicity. According to him, Mahama personally received him in Ghana while in office two years ago and served him.

“When I was in Ghana to honour Mr President two years ago, he was in power, to the glory of God, he displayed humility and simplicity. He didn’t even wait for an aide to do anything for me. He did it by himself. He made tea and offered me by himself. There is no difference between when he was in power and when he was not. That’s humility and simplicity.”
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/former-ghanian-president-john-dramani.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Former Ghanian President, John Dramani Mahana Pays Visit To Ooni Of Ife (photos) by zico530(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nice. Why are our kings not classic as other African kings?
Re: Former Ghanian President, John Dramani Mahana Pays Visit To Ooni Of Ife (photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
This Slay king don give this Slay Phophetess belle just now

Sai kabiyesi cool

I want to thank all those who supported and prayed with me during the time of my 6months Ban on Nairaland cry

God bless you
Re: Former Ghanian President, John Dramani Mahana Pays Visit To Ooni Of Ife (photos) by Sarkin: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
This Ooni is a large disgrace to this our counter cultural society.
How can he marry that woman that calls her self an evangelist? Bullcrap!
No true Christian will marry this of man!
I'm ashamed to be a christian because of this!
We must learn to be more like our Muslim and IPob Jews counterparts.
Re: Former Ghanian President, John Dramani Mahana Pays Visit To Ooni Of Ife (photos) by swiz123(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
When shall we stop welcoming nonentities to our country?

When will our journalists stop reporting useless things?

When will Afonjas dethrone this scam?

Nigeria and Nigerians never cease to disappoint me

(1) (Reply)

Can African Charm Resist AK47 Bullet / Hot! Clean Toyota Venza 2010... Going! Going! Going / Everything You Need To Know About Learning A New Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.