Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Isolated Tribe Kills American Man With Bow And Arrow On Remote Indian Island - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isolated Tribe Kills American Man With Bow And Arrow On Remote Indian Island (900 Views)

“I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi / I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer / Moesha Boduong Photo Used To Scam American Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isolated Tribe Kills American Man With Bow And Arrow On Remote Indian Island by Nawaaoh: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
An American man has been killed by an endangered tribe in India's Andaman and Nicobar islands.

Mr. Chau, a 27-year-old American man, was floating in a kayak off a remote island in the Andaman Sea. He was about to set foot on one of the most sealed-off parts of India, an island inhabited by a small, enigmatic and highly isolated tribe whose members have killed outsiders for simply stepping on their shore.

Fishermen warned him not to go. Few outsiders had ever been there. And Indian government regulations clearly prohibited any interaction with people on the island, called North Sentinel.

But Mr. Chau pushed ahead, setting off in his kayak, which he had packed with a Bible. After that, the rest is history.

The police say one thing is clear: Mr. Chau did not survive.

Read full story through the link below
https://www.mazechmedia.com/2018/11/23/american-missionary-shot-and-killed-with-arrows-by-endangered-andamans-tribe-in-india/

Re: Isolated Tribe Kills American Man With Bow And Arrow On Remote Indian Island by SweetBuns(f): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
Fake
Re: Isolated Tribe Kills American Man With Bow And Arrow On Remote Indian Island by Nawaaoh: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
SweetBuns:
Fake

Read full story through the link above or search for it on the internet. That's how the American man thought it was fake and went there, but didn't make it alive unfortunately undecided
Re: Isolated Tribe Kills American Man With Bow And Arrow On Remote Indian Island by SweetBuns(f): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nawaaoh:

Read full story through the link above or search for it on the internet. That's how the American man thought it was fake and went there, but didn't make it alive unfortunately undecided
so how did they recover his body?
Re: Isolated Tribe Kills American Man With Bow And Arrow On Remote Indian Island by Nawaaoh: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
SweetBuns:
so how did they recover his body?

Read part of the news
"Fishermen who helped take Mr. Chau to North Sentinel told the police that they had seen tribesmen dragging his body on the beach."
Re: Isolated Tribe Kills American Man With Bow And Arrow On Remote Indian Island by PrincessB1(f): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nawaaoh:

Read part of the news
"Fishermen who helped take Mr. Chau to North Sentinel told the police that they had seen tribesmen dragging his body on the beach."
Nawaaoh shocked
Re: Isolated Tribe Kills American Man With Bow And Arrow On Remote Indian Island by Nawaaoh: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
PrincessB1:

Nawaaoh shocked

Nawaaaaoo, PrincessB1! grin
Re: Isolated Tribe Kills American Man With Bow And Arrow On Remote Indian Island by PrincessB1(f): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nawaaoh:

Nawaaaaoo, PrincessB1! grin
Funny moniker grin grin
Re: Isolated Tribe Kills American Man With Bow And Arrow On Remote Indian Island by Nawaaoh: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
PrincessB1:

Funny moniker grin grin

Too much story in town. One week, one trouble (Like the Novel about Wilson Tagbo). I don't know which one to talk about grin
Re: Isolated Tribe Kills American Man With Bow And Arrow On Remote Indian Island by PrincessB1(f): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nawaaoh:

Too much story in town. One week, one trouble (Like the Novel about Wilson Tagbo). I don't know which one to talk about grin

I see! that's why you looked around, sighed deeply and then shouted out vehemently nawaaoh grin grin

And to crown it all, it became your moniker.
Re: Isolated Tribe Kills American Man With Bow And Arrow On Remote Indian Island by Nawaaoh: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
PrincessB1:

I see! that's why you looked around, sighed deeply and then shouted out vehemently nawaaoh grin grin

And to crown it all, it became your moniker.

Yeah, Nawaaaoh is just the appropriate name. Weird stories everywhere
Re: Isolated Tribe Kills American Man With Bow And Arrow On Remote Indian Island by PrincessB1(f): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nawaaoh:

Yeah, Nawaaaoh is just the appropriate name. Weird stories everywhere
cool

(1) (Reply)

Dead Men Don't Speak- Tonto Dikeh Slams Churchill / The Worst/funny #10yearschallenge Picture? / Comedian Woli Arole Celebrates His Mother's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.