Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Help Us Find This Boy: Missing Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Us Find This Boy: Missing Child (1093 Views)

Nazira: Missing Child Found In Osogbo (Photo) / After 4 Pregnancies, 3 Miscarriages, 2 IVF, 5 Years Of Waiting, This Boy Arrives / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Us Find This Boy: Missing Child by bros1234(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
I don't know if this is the right section. If not, please moderator kindly help me put it in the right section.

MISSING CHILD

The boy whose picture is below is the son of my pastor friend. His name is Victor Chibuzor Luke. His is 16 years old. He is a special child (has hearing issues).

He is missing for two days now (since Wednesday). They live around Abaranje Ikotun area of Lagos. Please look around your area. Any useful information towards his return will be highly appreciated.

Call the dad or me on 08138285001

1 Share

Re: Help Us Find This Boy: Missing Child by bros1234(m): 7:06am On Nov 24, 2018
The picture is now uploaded.

We are still looking and believing.

Any information is appreciated
Re: Help Us Find This Boy: Missing Child by Pubichairs(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2018
can't u upload a clear pix of him, wetin be this nonsense
Re: Help Us Find This Boy: Missing Child by bros1234(m): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2018
Pubichairs:
can't u upload a clear pix of him, wetin be this nonsense

Nonsense?

Wow.

This is not nonsense sir/ma. That is the only pic the father sent me. We are still looking for this child.

Thanks
Re: Help Us Find This Boy: Missing Child by ifyalways(f): 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
The days are evil, parents need to as a matter of urgency, stay alert and watch over their toddlers and children this period.

I pray hes found. I cant begin to imagine the pains the mother is going through now sad

3 Likes

Re: Help Us Find This Boy: Missing Child by bros1234(m): 6:47am On Nov 26, 2018
ifyalways:
The days are evil, parents need to as a matter of urgency, stay alert and watch over their toddlers and children this period.

I pray hes found. I cant begin to imagine the pains the mother is going through now sad

Thank you sister.

We're still looking for him.

The family were in church yesterday. You could see that the mum was lost. She was just looking so confused
Re: Help Us Find This Boy: Missing Child by bros1234(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2018
This boy has been found this early morning. To God be the glory

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle An Abusive Parent? / Please Help My Daughter / In Marriage - Friendship Or Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.