Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Plots Of Land As Low As N1.3m/plot In Arepo, Pics Attached - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land As Low As N1.3m/plot In Arepo, Pics Attached (1944 Views)

Wow Hurry!!! 2 Plots Of Land With G/Consent At Owode Langbasa Rd Ajah @ 3m/plot / Uncompleted Mini-flats In Half-plot Dry Land At Major Road In Arepo - 12 Million / 3 Bedroom Flat And Duplex To Let/lease At Majek,ajah (Pics attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land As Low As N1.3m/plot In Arepo, Pics Attached by xplicitpro: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2010
PLOTS OF LAND IN AREMO ADEBAYO ESTATE , AREPO AS LOW AS N1.8M/PLOT. ITS EXACTLY 5MINS DRIVE FROM OJODU BERGER, THE ENVIRONMENT IS WELL DEVELOPED AND YOU CAN BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME IMMEDIATELY. WE ALLOW 75% DOWN PAYMENT AND BALANCE THE REMAINING OVER 3MONTHS. AND YOU CAN START BUILDING IF YOU WANT. PLS PICTURES OF GATE AND LAND SITE BELOW.

ALSO WE HAVE ABOUT 25 ACRES OF LAND BY NUJ ESTATE. SELLING FOR N1.3/PLOT AND N7m/ACRE ( OUR TARGET ARE COOPERATIVE SOCIETIES, CLUBS. CHURCHES ), let our package an estate for you.

PLS FIND PICTURES BELOW

XPLICIT PROPERTIES AND INVESTMENT LIMITED
019507029, 08023972406, 08034256009
xplicitproperties@gmail.com

Re: Plots Of Land As Low As N1.3m/plot In Arepo, Pics Attached by Avenir(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2010
What title documents are available for these lands?
Re: Plots Of Land As Low As N1.3m/plot In Arepo, Pics Attached by xplicitpro: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2010
global c of o for the 1.3m land and the survey plan, family receipt and deed for the 1.8m land, another survey wil be made in the buyers name
Re: Plots Of Land As Low As N1.3m/plot In Arepo, Pics Attached by wealth123: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2010
are u sure this land is not among those reclaimed from swamp? if not then i may be interested.
Re: Plots Of Land As Low As N1.3m/plot In Arepo, Pics Attached by dankofa: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2010
I may be interested in the land, however, i need to know the follwoing:

Re: Plots Of Land As Low As N1.3m/plot In Arepo, Pics Attached by dankofa: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2010
I am interested in the land, however, i need to know the follwoing:

1. Is the Arepo land under an estate arrangement, if so, which property company is it?
2.IS it dry land?
3. Does it need sand filling?
4.Are people already leaving there?
5. Where exactly is the place? Is it before or after Mountain of Fire? or Compass newspaper?

Thank you.
Re: Plots Of Land As Low As N1.3m/plot In Arepo, Pics Attached by xplicitpro: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2010
Thanks for your interest in Arepo, find below the answers to your question.

(1) It is not an estate arrangement by our company, we are only a facilitator, we are doing this based o the trust we have on the original owners of the land,we have sold quite a number, and people whom we sold to are already working on Site.however, the street where the land is is fully secured, fnd attached the entrance gate to the street

(2) the land is not a completely dry land, reason being that the sand was packed and sold by the owner long ago just to put food on their table.

(3) yes sir, it will require sand filling, our price is this low because of this, other properties around the environment is selling for as high as N5m to N8m( comfirm this from bereau of land, ogun), if you dont mind, we also have some for N7M

(4) yes sir, people are living in the environment, it id a completely developed place, find attached street road and neighoring houses before the land

(5) it is after COMPASS, nad before MFM, it is exactly 5mins drive from ojodu berger junction,u turn in viaby the AP filling stations on the right, before MAGBORO

SEEING IS BELIEVING, WE WILL NOT SELL A LAND WITHOUT PUTTING A SMILE ON THE FACE ON MY CLIENT

019507029, 08023972406, 08034256009
xplicitproperties@gmail.com
, Housing on integrity,

Re: Plots Of Land As Low As N1.3m/plot In Arepo, Pics Attached by dankofa: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2010
Thanks for your response.

However, I need to find out if what you are saying is that I would spend about N5.2m on sand filling. That is, the difference between the offered price of N1.8m and the going rate of N7m as you stated.

Thanks.
Re: Plots Of Land As Low As N1.3m/plot In Arepo, Pics Attached by xplicitpro: 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2010
No sir, You dont need to spend up to N5.2m, i said that just to let you inderstand that properies around the environment is been sold at higher prices.,what we have presently is still the cheapest, i told in my last response that sand was taken out of the site long ago,i will advice you to come along with an engineer if you cannot trust my judgement, all i want to do if build the companies network,its not all abt the money, its simply about relationship after business,

08034256009, 019507029
Re: Plots Of Land As Low As N1.3m/plot In Arepo, Pics Attached by xplicitpro: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2010
:p

(1) (Reply)

'sandfilled Plastic Bottle Houses'. Is This The Way Forward? / Plot(s) Of Land 4 Sale @ Platinum Regal Estate, (5 Min Drive From Alausa, Ikeja) / 2 HOUSES FOR SALE AT ABIMBOLA AWOLIYI ESTATE ALONG OLD AGEGE ROAD (45MILLION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.