Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Sweet Love Messages For Him - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sweet Love Messages For Him (508 Views)

Why Are U Using Disappearing Messages And Hiding Your Last Seen / When You Listen To Too Many Motivational Messages / 10 Funny Dad And Mum Text Messages Compilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Love Messages For Him by Opzyn: 12:47am On Nov 24, 2018
The fact that you’re the Lady, set his eyes upon you and makes him love you so much. A Love that’s even more special and true.
It is the most romantic and caring gesture that you can show as the girl he loves and as the suave guy you so care about! There will be a twinkle in his eye when he reads your sweet love messages!
Below you can find some of the most creative sweet love text messages for him. Send your favorite one to him and fill the air with romance!
♥ A sweet love message with beautiful words cannot accurately describe how your love has acquired such a firm foundation within my heart.
♥ I’ve always wanted to be with you, my love. Your kiss, your hug and your wonderful smile are what I die for!
♥ In a world of chaos, pain and suffering. As I look forward to seeing you again, it makes my trials and tribulations less hectic knowing that there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. At the end of the day, I’ll see you again.
♥ Independence is great. But interdependence is nothing less than Godly. My friend, my world, my lover. I love you.
♥ It’s funny how you can go through life thinking you were complete until you fall in love. Now every time we’re apart I feel incomplete, my other half. I love you.

CLICK HERE TO FIND MORE

https://www.naijavista.com.ng/2018/11/sweet-love-messages-for-him.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

See Why She Was So Scared Very Funny / [story]the Mistakes Of My Parents Episode 2 / Deadpool In Russia? See What He Is Doing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.