Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Pz Third Stage Exam Result - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pz Third Stage Exam Result (928 Views)

Pz Cussons / Invitation 4 Pz Cussons Test 2013 / 15 Current Vacancies At PZ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pz Third Stage Exam Result by Danielsil: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2007
Guys, how far about the PZ third stage exam? has anyone heard from them yet?
Re: Pz Third Stage Exam Result by dandosky(m): 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2007
I think they had started inviting. I got a call this evening inviting me for another test!!!, this time at their office town planning way by 3PM on the 13th,April. The test is an Ability test according to the caller, I supposed they are doing it in batches, so be on the look out you will soon be contacted, I prayed that God will see us through, best of luck to you all.
Re: Pz Third Stage Exam Result by valianty(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2007
Yes I called a PZ staff yesterday and he told me that the invitation is in batches. I guess those having the Ability test today reside in Lagos because they got the invitation yesterday evening. I am expecting PZ's call oh. All the best for the guys that are having their test today. Please let us know how it went.
Re: Pz Third Stage Exam Result by henryarm(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2007
Hi Y'all.

Guys that have done their Ability Test should please give us a full download on how the Test was.
I reside in Ptown and I know I will soon be called for the Ability Test.

It looks we will not have enough time to prepare for the exam once we receive the invitation call. So guys please help us in here by letting us in on what the Ability test is all about.

thanks Y'all
Re: Pz Third Stage Exam Result by MikOdunewu: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2007
Pls,someone that have been call should please send the phone no use to contact him by PZ to me.I lost my phone over the week,pls,its very important and urgent.My new no is 08034829435.Thanks.
Re: Pz Third Stage Exam Result by niyis: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2007
The fourth test or Ability of PZ is not too difficult. i did mine today and it was easy. though there was time constraint. u would be solving SHL questions online and once the time is over it shuts down automatically. u would answer to set of questions: Numerical and Verbal reasoning.

the Numerical is 35 questions in all. u would be given all u need to write the test. calculator, pencils and a sheet of paper. my advice, if u meet a question that u dont ve a ready answer try select one first then write the number down. if u are able to go through the 35 questions before time up then u can go back to it. really it would be helpful.

the verbal is easy. just understand the passage and u are already there.

best of luck to those of you still going to write.

se you at the top.
Re: Pz Third Stage Exam Result by niyis: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2007
sorry i failed to add, the verbal is 48 questions. four questions for each passage. that makes 12 passages in all. wish u the best. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Pz Third Stage Exam Result by Osimaco: 9:24am On Apr 17, 2007
Niyi S pls could you tell us the total time of the two sections, thanks.
Re: Pz Third Stage Exam Result by niyis: 9:57am On Apr 17, 2007
sorry that skipped my mind. for the numerical u ve 35mins and for the verbal it is 25mins. cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Audit Unit Of Kpmg Interview Have You Been Contacted At All?. / Idea On Test Questions For Airlines Exams. Urgent / Wema Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.