Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand (13848 Views)

Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses / Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes / Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by ebusnwaoma: 6:03am On Nov 24, 2018
Nollywood actor Jigan, who became an internet sensation after his 'Sho mo age mi ni' comedy skit, has reacted to report of getting flogged by soldiers.

Jigan who reacted to claims of being troublesome and deserving the beating he allegedly got, described the rumour as a plot to destroy his brand.

“I feel what happened in Elegushi (in Lagos) was made up; I am not a troublesome person. What actually happened is this: I was with Jaywon at a birthday party. My friend even owns the bar where the incident happened.

“I have been there several times and nothing of such has ever happened. The fight ensued between the man who drove us to the venue and one of the waiters at the bar. Within a few minutes, the driver had broken a bottle on the head of one of the waiters at the bar.

“I was surprised, and immediately, I said the waiter should be rushed to the hospital, but before we could take him to the hospital, we saw soldiers coming towards us with their bouncers. They held the driver and started beating him. Jaywon and I were bothered about rescuing the driver and the waiter. I didn’t talk to the soldiers at all; I was telling the manager of the bar that I had a good relationship with his brother who owns the bar and our priority should be to save the lives of those involved.

“That was what the military men heard and they became angry; they thought I was talking to them. Immediately, I told them that I was not referring to them and that I was only calling the attention of the manager to what we should see as our priority.

“After the incident, I saw a report on social media that I was beaten by soldiers; that news was false. It’s all a lie. I feel it was a plot to destroy my brand; they want to distract my fans and turn me to an angry man. We were only trying to protect the driver. The story is fake; I was not flogged by soldiers,” he said.

Jigan continued, “If we had not intervened, they might have killed the driver. We were only trying to salvage the situation. I had to use my underwear to clean his body as he was bleeding profusely. The owner of the bar has called to apologise already and everything is fine. Whoever fabricated the story should continue doing such; they would meet their Waterloo. I am not a troublesome person; I have never been involved in a fight before.”

https://lailasnews.com/rumour-that-i-was-flogged-by-soldiers-is-a-plot-to-destroy-my-brand-jigan/

Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by pepezaz: 6:05am On Nov 24, 2018
cool
Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by pyyxxaro: 6:06am On Nov 24, 2018
See your head like small water melon lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by Alwaysking: 6:09am On Nov 24, 2018
You get brand before angry angry undecided

11 Likes

Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by Mrop(m): 6:28am On Nov 24, 2018
cheesy wink grin cheesy
Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by ObaKlaz: 6:35am On Nov 24, 2018
Oga, u beta own up, before the soldiers go vex come arrange u again.

9 Likes

Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Well na u sabi
Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
It all depends on how you spin it.

It could lead to a smash single "Different Strokes"...

2 Likes

Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
he tried it with soldiers
Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
okay

5 Likes

Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
They flogged u jae ..wetin b ur age sef ?

1 Like

Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by ahukannakate(f): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
Biko, who is this guy? Is he a footballer from Togo?

1 Like

Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
True or false Jigan

You are troublesome final
Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by player007(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
Nollywood actor Jigan, who became an internet sensation after his 'Sho mo age mi ni' comedy skit, has reacted to report of getting flogged by soldiers.

Jigan who reacted to claims of being troublesome and deserving the beating he allegedly got, described the rumour as a plot to destroy his brand.

“I feel what happened in Elegushi (in Lagos) was made up; I am not a troublesome person. What actually happened is this: I was with Jaywon at a birthday party. My friend even owns the bar where the incident happened.

“I have been there several times and nothing of such has ever happened. The fight ensued between the man who drove us to the venue and one of the waiters at the bar. Within a few minutes, the driver had broken a bottle on the head of one of the waiters at the bar.

“I was surprised, and immediately, I said the waiter should be rushed to the hospital, but before we could take him to the hospital, we saw soldiers coming towards us with their bouncers. They held the driver and started beating him. Jaywon and I were bothered about rescuing the driver and the waiter. I didn’t talk to the soldiers at all; I was telling the manager of the bar that I had a good relationship with his brother who owns the bar and our priority should be to save the lives of those involved.

“That was what the military men heard and they became angry; they thought I was talking to them. Immediately, I told them that I was not referring to them and that I was only calling the attention of the manager to what we should see as our priority.

“After the incident, I saw a report on social media that I was beaten by soldiers; that news was false. It’s all a lie. I feel it was a plot to destroy my brand; they want to distract my fans and turn me to an angry man. We were only trying to protect the driver. The story is fake; I was not flogged by soldiers,” he said.

Jigan continued, “If we had not intervened, they might have killed the driver. We were only trying to salvage the situation. I had to use my underwear to clean his body as he was bleeding profusely. The owner of the bar has called to apologise already and everything is fine. Whoever fabricated the story should continue doing such; they would meet their Waterloo. I am not a troublesome person; I have never been involved in a fight before.”

https://lailasnews.com/rumour-that-i-was-flogged-by-soldiers-is-a-plot-to-destroy-my-brand-jigan/

Wich kind MuMu brand? Oga stop lieing jor.
Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by OsuMustGo: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
Rubbish

Wu get this one time?

Which brand?
Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by Naijawebmaster: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
I was not there so I don't know whom to believe.
Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by lanterngurl: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
thats bad
Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by PraisePiano: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
Same people will abuse the celebs insult them but will later slide to their dm to beg money
Be asking which brand?
At least he’s famous and a celebrity
Which one una be? That’s why you people don’t move forward in life and God go come purnish yea na those same people una go Dey beg for assistance stupid humans

2 Likes

Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
Which brand abeg undecided
Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by CheapDataGuy: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
Wait, u pass power of being flogged by Soldiers abi what?

1 Like

Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by AlphaStyles(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
u used your underwear to clean blood?

Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by Conceptman: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
maybe he mistakenly said sho mo age mi ni to the soldiers, jigan might be too drunk to remember all that happened before the beating.

1 Like

Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
Actually I wanted to say something savage but I stopped.

Cos I remember my mum is now on Nairaland grin
Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by gare(f): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
who be this ?
Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by Venerable612(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
gare:
who be this ?

Jigan baba oja
Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by gare(f): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
Venerable612:

Jigan baba oja

cool cool
Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by winj3: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nigerians care too much about shame, perception and image that they will stoop so low to respond to rubbish like this.

The soldiers and police should be ashamed to say they flog the citizens they are supposed to protect.

Fela was flogged, even Buhari was flogged when he was removed from power in the 80s - so what?
Re: Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand by haywhy1026(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
I believe this guy is lieing grin.........I just imagine how the soldiers will listen to his crap.........They can only listen after he has been trashed

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Have Forgiven You" - Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo / Raymond Dokpesi Declared Bankrupt. / Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.