Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals (19047 Views)

I No Dey Do Again, Make Una Carry Una Money, I No Dey Enjoy Am”- Man Cries Out / Sean Tizzle: I Didn't Quit Music, I Only Traveled Abroad / Sean Tizzle: "When Someone Says Vote Buhari In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian afro pop singer & Tizzle Nation frontier - Sean Tizzle has taken to his twitter handle to reveal that he is better than most artistes people are overhyping.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/i-better-pass-artiste-una-carry-for-head-sean-tizzle-reveals.html

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:34am On Nov 24, 2018
Best Sean tizzle's song ever, Igi Orombo Ft Tiwa Savage grin grin

Visit here for more >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/i-better-pass-artiste-una-carry-for-head-sean-tizzle-reveals.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Holuwahyomzzy: 6:34am On Nov 24, 2018
Very funny cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Ernezee(m): 6:38am On Nov 24, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian afro pop singer & Tizzle Nation frontier - Sean Tizzle has taken to his twitter handle to reveal that he is better than most artistes people are overhyping.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/i-better-pass-artiste-una-carry-for-head-sean-tizzle-reveals.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Mr Sean tizzle you have to prove it or else shut up.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 24, 2018
He is saying is a little bit of truth in what he is saying. noise makers all in the name of musicians.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by chriskosherbal(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2018
Well even though you still have more to prove to us that you are better than them, I must say you are good among your hit I love this the most;

"Igi Orombo" ft tiwa

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by NwaAmaikpe: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2018
shocked

There's only one artiste he is better than and that is Oritse Femi in terms of bleaching.

TeamBleach

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by RevenGeMission: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2018
Who remembers last time Sean Tizzle sang anything ??

This photo here makes it looks like he is related to Davido with head size grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by wagazala: 6:50am On Nov 24, 2018
Enu o se. No be by mouth or in this case tweet.

1 Like

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by maskid(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2018
bleacher... u are not better because you have low self esteem

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 24, 2018
Sean tizzle ..........
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by sundaygray(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2018
Werey.. Sing song mai hear. It's only one of your song i like.. loke loke

1 Like

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Zimmermann(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2018
Who be this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Willexmania(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2018
Sean Tizzle : All my haters want to kill my career.

Haters : But Sir , We Cannot Kill What Is Already dead.

Sean Tizzle :

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by damaan(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2018
This guy no lie at all

11 Likes

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by NessaBoo(f): 6:51am On Nov 24, 2018
Why is be sounding so conceited, hope its not depression that's speaking through you...the only song of Sean I like is "Perfect Gentleman"

1 Like

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Jidibia(m): 6:51am On Nov 24, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Best Sean tizzle's song ever, Igi Orombo Ft Tiwa Savage grin grin

Visit here for more >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/i-better-pass-artiste-una-carry-for-head-sean-tizzle-reveals.html
No be lie
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by damaan(m): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2018
Willexmania:
J
What's your aim in life? undecided
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by RSVP: 6:52am On Nov 24, 2018
Dude sef dey try for him lane.

'Wasted' and almost all his songs was dupe.

Na only God know d kind strong head him and Vector d viper carry come life.. Dus guys are good.

Dem suppose blow pass anything for dis naija.

12 Likes

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Foodforthought: 6:52am On Nov 24, 2018
True

2 Likes

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by FarahAideed: 6:52am On Nov 24, 2018
Frustration is setting in ... I know he is referring to Davido
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by fuse88(m): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2018
Over Sabi dey worry ham

1 Like

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 24, 2018
Funny guy.. you are good but not as good as you think. Your highlife kind of music is not improving.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 24, 2018
virgoquin:
He is saying is a little bit of truth in what he is saying.
noise makers all in the name of musicians.
Whaaaaat?!
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 24, 2018
This guy is right. Real talents don't blow in life especially in a place like Nigeria where majority of people are wack/dumb and they have inferiority complexes, they tend to worship any wack that calls himself or herself celebrity. Any shiiiit can just blow in this country and sheeple will all be worshiping it. I spit on the large population of dumb people in this country. No wonder we still live like 15th century people and are 2000yrs behind other countries. I'm not supposed to be in a country like this where dumb people abound.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by ckmayoca: 6:55am On Nov 24, 2018
....and so what?
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by damaan(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Who remembers last time Sean Tizzle sang anything ??

This photo here makes it looks like he is related to Davido with head size grin grin grin
They're actually related. Sean Tizzle's mother is Davido's father's uncle's neice cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Djmhyke(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2018
That's true because thus guy get talent... Walahi

3 Likes

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Djmhyke(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2018
That's true because this guy get talent... Walahi
Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2018
Ernezee:

Mr Sean tizzle you have to prove it or else shut up.

STFU. Most of nigerians are dumb, that's why froggies blow while the real singers are not known. Dumb people blow because of dumb people

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals by Willexmania(m): 6:57am On Nov 24, 2018
damaan:
What's your aim in life? undecided
hahaha grin grin grin , oga i was booking space.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG! Booty-full Killer!! You Have To See This Nigerian Big Butt Breaking Balls / Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List / Dayo Amusa Marks 1 Year Remembrance Of Her Late Father (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.