Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone (64022 Views)

Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million / Russian Lady Who Forgave Boyfriend After Biting Her, Finally Killed By Him / Monica Arare Nudes: Man Jailed For Releasing His Girlfriend’s Nudes In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by thegoodone1234(m): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2018
pyrex23:
I would hvae her arrested immediately..
no need to report. he should thank God that he didn't married her.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Prettyify713: 11:44am On Nov 24, 2018
End time girlfriend sad sad
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by thegoodone1234(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2018
moderatorr1:
She needs to be arrested and charged to court.
is there any prove that she is the one that did it?
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Charly68: 11:46am On Nov 24, 2018
So what would she do if she is married to the man? Useless girl with uncontrollable anger ..she got her fate sealed already ..
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by iamyoungskid(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2018
My girlfriend cant do this shit to me. I will get her arrested and make sure she and her family pay for all the dam thing she destroyed in my house OMG!!! What a Bleep shocked
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Seunnzy(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2018
EmekaBlue:
grin This reminds me of my zambian gf...she broke my laptop,shattered my TV and even tried jumping off the window from the 6th floor....ThankGod i was lucky to see her on time to grab her

My bro, Avoid this kinda girl, she can go ballistic and put u in a very deeep shiiiit trust me
U for let her jump na..if she survives jail her
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by DaRuud(m): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2018
Mophasa:
A young lady destroyed properties in her boyfriend's apartment after she discovered some nude photos in his phone. He tried explaining to her but she would'nt listen.

She carried out the disastrous act after the boyfriend left for work.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/11/see-what-this-lady-did-to-her.html?m=1

Slay Queen

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2018
tossie101:
undecided I smell lies xcept he is dating a mad woman
Or she rented that apartment and furnished the room for him.
No sane person would do this just because of nudes

Same here and she will still come back to the house, but then again there are mad women and man out there
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Auxtin85(m): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2018
Mophasa:
More graphic photos here...

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/11/see-what-this-lady-did-to-her.html?m=1

Oga what’s the difference between the pics here and the one on your blog page? This is Nigeria, even you na criminal.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by unadeymadkwa: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God save my country from fvckboy She-men.
A girl you are not even married to discovers nudes on your phone and you stoop so low to explain to her.

Is it not that same Nigeria where our fathers had just one house with 3 wives living in it. They'd still bring their concubines to the house and have their wives entertain them.

What went wrong?
When and where did today's Nigerian man lose his manhood?

Shame on the man.
A man owes no woman any explanations as to why he cheats.

God in his infinite wisdom made men polygamous and made women monogamous, that's why men release billions of sperms daily and women can only release one egg a month (two at most).
Sometimes this fvckboi dey make small sense
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by MYHUBBY: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A girl you are not even married to discovers nudes on your phone and you stoop so low to explain to her.

Is it not that same Nigeria where our fathers had just one house with 3 wives living in it. They'd still bring their concubines to the house and have their wives entertain them.

What went wrong?

Shame on the man.

God in his infinite wisdom made men polygamous and made women monogamous, that's why men release billions of sperms daily and women can only release one egg a month (two at most).

you speak just my mind here. some guys can sabi mumu. dem no born my gf/wife to be to check my phone talk less of complaining nonsense to me

some guys have remained a subject in the hand of ladies all in the name of kpekus
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by victorazyvictor(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
pyrex23:
I would hvae her arrested immediately..

Nop!

Just let her go!

For me I will take pictures as well, keep the room like that while I still sleep there for 1 week before cleaning it up. I won't call her nor argue with her. If she wana beg, fine, I will accept the apology after she must have bought those things back and then I go threat her typhoid malaria for her.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
Xavier5:
What kind of nonsense be this. Just nude, what of if he cheats what will she do? that one she will nuke his entire family.

My advice to the guy, leave that girl not after giving her WWE Raw and Smackdown combined or urge her to go for a therapy. Her anger is way out of this world.

Na women like this dey stab their husband to death.

Arrant Nonsense.

Cc lefulef.u, Amakavul.a, computer.geek come see breaking news.

#Xavier.
so dats d full story?cheesy she saw nudes on her guy phone and na dat come make her resett d guy room... Hmm na waohcheesy. Wat of if to say she come bust enter room come find a babe dey give her guy reverse cowgirlcheesy. Na wetin she for do? Abegi she over react. There are guys wey go see incriminating chats b/w their girlfriends and their sugar daddies and they will qieutly break up d relationship. No drama at all. She for calmly cut off d relationship. Jus ordinary boyfriend relationship na im babe jus dey voke like discheesy.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Killdeer(m): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
Madness Everywhere in Nigeria.
Most individuals you see on the street are suffering from mental illness.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
Xavier5:
What kind of nonsense be this. Just nude, what of if he cheats what will she do? that one she will nuke his entire family.

My advice to the guy, leave that girl not after giving her WWE Raw and Smackdown combined or urge her to go for a therapy. Her anger is way out of this world.

Na women like this dey stab their husband to death.

Arrant Nonsense.

Cc lefulefu, Amakavula, computergeek come see breaking news.

#Xavier.
Lol, this one pass me
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by litaninja(m): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
Take it up with the police, she will pay to the last kobo for the damage...
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Fadedvoiced: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
pocohantas:
A lady won't just wake up one day and be this destructive. She has always shown the traits, but brother didn't leave. He kept on dating her, maybe the makeup sex is good. He still had the guts to cheat on her...lol.

When you are dating a mad man/woman, do your best not to get on their wrong side. It is for y'all good.

Is this all you have to say?
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by OliveCynosure(f): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
People are mad o, what nonsense?

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by lookingfly: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
What's stopping him from arresting the b*tch
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Xavier5(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by jalie(f): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Trash
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What went wrong?

Shame on the man.

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by mechanics(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
Imagine cohabiting someone not his wife, it serves him right.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Macgreat(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
1 Million Naira damages
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by freshvine(f): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Oga calm down, she bought them

the report indicate the guy went to WORK and then she DESTROYED in his absence.

between a WORKING dude and a stay at home(unemployed) girlfriend who bought the destroyed item.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by tossie101(f): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
pcguru1:

Same here and she will still come back to the house, but then again there are mad women and man out there

Lol, so true.. grin
Because no sane woman will have that gut to destroy a guy's property like that.
Maybe she do drugs or she bought those things
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by deavicky(m): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
I didn't see the obituary pic of the girl, why?
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by DavidEsq(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
When I go arrange with my judge friend, file criminal complaint on malicious damage to property/mischief, na suleja prison go reset her brain.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
now that she has revealed herself to be a beast, what will he do? this woman will definitely kill him in future, its time to ditch this whorre.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
If the post is true she no try at all. But i dont bliv she did dat cos she saw anoda gal nude on d guys fone. Make it make sense

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by afrokid(m): 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
tossie101:
undecided I smell lies xcept he is dating a mad woman
Or she rented that apartment and furnished the room for him.
No sane person would do this just because of nudes

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone by tossie101(f): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
afrokid:

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

Lol,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) / Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos / 26-Year-Old Woman Kidnaps 17-Year-Old Boy For Sex In Lagos, Now Pregnant For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.