Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles (28395 Views)

Bambam Steps Out For A Wedding Looking All Classy (Photo) / Bbnaija's Ahneeka Looking All Sexy In Sultry Photo / Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by crimmish: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2018
Veteran actress, Ireti Doyle is a very beautiful woman whose beauty captivates other actresses in the industry. She can also be called 'slay mama'...
because she keeps to the latest fashion trends as the younger celebrities do.
Ireti Doyle always look super gorgeous and exceptional in lace styles. We have checked through her closet, and we found very fascinating lace styles ideas.

Check them out:

Source: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/11/ireti-doyle-looking-beautiful-in-lace-styles.html

2 Likes

Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by crimmish: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by amaniro: 10:21am On Nov 24, 2018
shocked

God knows I love this woman.

Eloquent ireti.

Doyle amaka

27 Likes

Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by tayebest(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2018
So, lace still dey exist? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2018
Soft MILF

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by meobizy(f): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
She's past my 'to-do' age.

2 Likes

Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by lilmax(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
somebody spell shella
Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by Segunade10: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Chioma Make People JEALOUS After Davido Proposed To...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrd8qEcyA-4

Chioma Shuns Davido After He Said "Let's Do It"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqNvw5C5Djg
Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by yjgm(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Na wa o. People sha get time
Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by babyfaceafrica: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
so what should we do with this?
Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
This Fuji House of Commotion actress is beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by Madmoizelle: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Beautiful woman kiss

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by prettycindy18: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
Beautiful woman❤

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by Lizilicious(f): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
Fine slay mama
Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by IjebuWarrior: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
Crap! angry

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by daveP(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
Dunno, but it seems she feels she doesn't look appealing when smiling.

That moment the photographer suggests smiling, he snaps and when you show the snappee, they'll say "delete it, I don't like it"

Whereas to the photographer, the pics is dope.... cup of zobo is theirs!!
Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by DMerciful(m): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
Shiella Ade-Williams... If you know you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by Germandude: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
eloquent and fluent woman
Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by amazon14: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
Soft MILF

What is milf
Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by olaolaking: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
When they gather money and buy some new clothes, they will snap it and put on social media.

They will begin to wait for Nairaland muds to do what the needful

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by buygala(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
amazon14:

What is milf

Mom I would like to fork
Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by akinszz: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
Soft MILF
amazon14:

What is milf
buygala:

Mom I would like to fork
lol grin grin
Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by phranklyn92(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
DMerciful:
Shiella Ade-Williams... If you know you know
Tinsel tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
Not a fan of older women but this right here.....this is a wonderful milf.

The way she speaks in movies just breeds elegance. She's the only reason I enjoyed "The wedding party 2"......and of course Frank Dunga

2 Likes

Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
buygala:

Mom I would like to fork

Dats a MILF Hunter right there....
Ma nigger grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by Exodora: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
I love her voice, the way she speaks just love her acting. God knows if am a ...I would .....
Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by Urahpopopo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Beautiful woman!!! But behind every beautiful woman, e get man wey go don tire for her. Ask Patrick Doyle
Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by skales67(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
This woman's voice has the capacity to make a man's d*ck stand even after 5 ejacus.
Re: Ireti Doyle Looking All Shades Of Beautiful In Lace Styles by DONADAMS(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
lol...see as una dey praise her..well I also love her..her voice is dope

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares Adorable Photo Of His Second Daughter / Picture Of Baby Ini Edo / Rukky Sanda Wows In Racy Beachwear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.