Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,424 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nairalander Needs Your Help And Surpport - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander Needs Your Help And Surpport (247 Views)

Nigeria's Fast Rising Afro Pop Star Needs Your Votes In Europe / This Upcoming Artiste Needs Your Likes, Share And Subscription On Youtube! / Please A Nairalander Needs Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Needs Your Help And Surpport by IsaacRocks(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hi Nairalanders I am in Need of Your advice in the construction of my music studio here in abuja, there are a lot i need for the success of the studio. doh for now i have my studio room and a laptop ready and some of the sound system. but to make the studio a total success i still need a lot of equipments.
All Am aking please is that anyone who leaves around abuja who is willing to give out some his used equipment or sale at cheaper rate should please whatapp me @09066590837

please i really need your support
financial support is also welcomed but for the purpose of genuinity that why we didn't mention that
for a picture of the studio whatapp me so i can share with
purpose of studio is to prmote upcoming artistes and recording some of our inspirations
to see some of my free promotion for upcoming artistes contact www.rocksgospel.

cc:lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

[music] R2bees – Beautiful / Falz Ft Olu Maintain - Bon Soir / Ruffman Ft Xavi_huguet & Zax - Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.