Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,654 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

HELP! My Samsung Galaxy On5 Refuse To Boot After Factory Reset. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP! My Samsung Galaxy On5 Refuse To Boot After Factory Reset. (253 Views)

Samsung Not Supporting Network After Factory Reset / EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone / Samsung On5 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP! My Samsung Galaxy On5 Refuse To Boot After Factory Reset. by branhampaul: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
This morning I factory reset my Samsung Galaxy On5 phone, and after then, it has refuse to boot completely.
It only switches on, show the Samsung logo, then it switches off again, and keeps repeating until I remove the battery from the phone.

Please, what might be the cause?
And how do I resolve this problem?
Re: HELP! My Samsung Galaxy On5 Refuse To Boot After Factory Reset. by Kunleforreal(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
branhampaul:
This morning I factory reset my Samsung Galaxy On5 phone, and after then, it has refuse to boot completely.
It only switches on, show the Samsung logo, then it switches off again, and keeps repeating until I remove the battery from the phone.

Please, what might be the cause?
And how do I resolve this problem?
Hello, just flash the phone if you can ; or else, bring it to my office for fixing if you are In Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Goodmorning Nairalanders / How To Root Tecno Camon C8 / How To Remove Activation Lock And Turn Off Find My Iphone On Iphone Or Ipad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.