Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,596 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets (33094 Views)

The First Thieves That Burgled The Oba Market Stores In Benin In 1960s / Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja / Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by GisterBlogger: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nigerian man in shock after thieves who burgled his house found time to eat his groundnut, drink his soft drink, stole TVs, laptops and tablets.

Read post below...

So i came back home yesterday and found my house had been broken into. Tje thugs made off with my TVs, laptops and tablets.. but what irked me the most is that they also drunk my soda and ate my G.nuts

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-shock-thieves-burgled-house-found-time-eat-groundnut-drink-soft-drink

Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by GisterBlogger: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2018

Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by NwaAmaikpe: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
shocked

The Hunger in the land is real.
All thanks to Buhari.

154 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by BiafranBushBoy: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lol...
Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by amaniro: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
shocked

Mecheonu there you're a Nigerian what is soda and G.nut?

Egbon.. it is Coke and granut

218 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by Airoflaw(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
this one is strong
Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by ExAngel007(f): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All thanks to Buhari.

and your brain has low memory storage all thanks to buhari

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All thanks to Buhari.

U no dey chop for ya house?!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by Sirheny007(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
2FACE: Did they eat the groundnut and drink the coke before stealing the TV and Laptop or
did they steal the TV and Laptop after eating the groundnut and drinking the coke??

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by YoungLionken(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
"Omo wahala dey, I dey see danger..." What's the name of the artiste that sang that song that year
Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Them even chop ya groundout. Eyah!
Well, thank God they didn't meet your personal "groundout" at home ooo! If they can chop this ones wetyn you expect

10 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yoluba thieves no doubt angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
Maybe he haff been thinking about soaking garri with the groundnut on getting home sad

2 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All thanks to Buhari.

I swear
Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by lesbiconverter: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
I can imagine the thief relaxing and enjoying the groundnuts while watching the TV before next decision. grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by Olalan(m): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
They had lots of time to do the deed.....
Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by fowlyansh181(m): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
Forming as if the missing TV and laptops isn’t painful..

16 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by eneyoduke(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
Dis one na strong news ooo
Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by dominique(f): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
I don't think he's Nigerian. Going by the name, he's probably eastern African

Edit: he's Ugandan. Bloggers and misleading info

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by nonye6194: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
groundnut and coke

see combination

this one weak me sha grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by Deepfreezer(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
These days even window protector don't stop thieves
Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by stano2(m): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
That's the new way now in my street, both church gen, chairs.
They enter your house when you are not around, then steal your gen.
Owerri base
Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by TruthHurts100: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
GisterBlogger:
Nigerian man in shock after thieves who burgled his house found time to eat his groundnut, drink his soft drink, stole TVs, laptops and tablets.

Read post below...

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-shock-thieves-burgled-house-found-time-eat-groundnut-drink-soft-drink

Lol, na people wey know you. Same happened to me, dem chop the only meat wey dey inside my pot. They will pay with their lives someday. Someone cannot work hard to buy things and you will just break into his house and go away with his sweat. Your generations ls to come will suffer for it.

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by seenter84: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Tell police not d internet

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
SORRY BRO.
I suffered same in their hands in OWERRI, PortHarcourt and Delta State.
That was what encouraged me to leave the country as Crime Rate can only go higher and higher.

I am not a PROPHET and I am not wishing Nigeria bad, but the crime rate can only get worse.
No amount of BINDING and CASTING can stop such as long as people are not kept busy with skills that generate wealth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
Typical Nigerian always forming "no be that one pain me".

The thieves got sense of humour. I'm just picturing them gisting while eating the groundnut

3 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by don4real18(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
He used a fancy window burglary proof that's very easy to cut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by TruthHurts100: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
GisterBlogger:

Read post below...

Lol, na people wey know you. Same happened to me, dem chop the only meat wey dey inside my pot. They will pay with their lives someday. Someone cannot work hard to buy things and you will just break into his house and go away with his sweat. Your generations to come will suffer for it.
Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by Stargurl20(f): 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Abeg shift make I faint grin
Re: Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets by greggng: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
Rent house in a better estate. Thank me later. I even left my door unlocked ,went for nysc and when I came back, I thought I have been robbed only for me to discover that no pin was missing in my house. It was just a mistake I forgot to lock it before hurrying up to my ppa. Mind you I spent 3months before coming back for a little break.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Akapson Shot Dead By Policeman Near Her House In Abuja. Photos / We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) / Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.