Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus (18018 Views)

See What Happens To Married Couples Who Couldn't Resist The Urge To Make Love C / "Judge Women By Their Past!" - Do You Agree? / That Thing Called "Marriage" By Temi Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by gimmehear(f): 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Letters to married African men and women.

Many marriages are just for sleeping and waking up, raising kids and ageing together till death comes. This is not right. Marriage must be enjoyable and romantic.

1.Many couples hardly kiss and they only hug each other when they receive good news.

2. The husband only puts food in his wife’s mouth only when she is terminally ill and cant feed herself.

3. If you see a man opening car door for his wife means the door is faulty.

4. The only thing that makes an african man touch his wife’s neck is when she complains of fever. He wont touch it again till the next fever.

5.The only time he can carry his wife on his arms is when she is in labour.

6. If you see them seated outside at night, don’t think they are romantic. They are only waiting for the smell of insecticide to vanish.

7.Many wives buy gifts for their husbands only when they are hospitalized.

8.The only time they race together is when there is danger and everyone is running.

9.The only time they go for evening stroll is when they want to go and lay a complain to the parents of the person that beat their child or got their daughter pregnant.

10. The only time they bath together is when both are late for work.

11. The only time a wife looks closely to her husband’s eyes is when he complains of dirt in his eyes.

Unfortunately, Africans feel that any romantic man is being controlled by his wife. They will begin to spread bad rumours. Let us just change today for the better. Let us learn to love one another and enjoy the few days we have on earth together!

This goes to all lovers, married Men and women.

A man in love, who expresses his feelings will bound more, live long and achieve more in lesser time, science has proven this.

Let love lead.

http://gimmehear.com/letters-married-african-men-women/

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by aleeyus(m): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
Every stupid idiot bastard today is an adviser or
that stupid overrated sh*t so-called relationship expert

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
Funny, but TRUE!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by omooba969(m): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
ibkkk where are you?

Chaigrin my sherry Koko! kiss
Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by Kingjames(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
How dare you? a maverick ineptitude ethical megalomania annihilate my rhapsodic session with my belle and that is prone to revivifying my revanchism instincts? You are churlish, and your faux pas cannot be scrutinized by aposteriori. You allow me cross dalliance, and plunged into chef-d'oeurvre of sensational delectation, and you condescendingly queer my pitch and I am in fit of pique. I am obliged to , faute de mieux, ask you to recede, chasten and shot the door against further comments with your insalubrious hand...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
Kingjames:
How dare you? a maverick ineptitude ethical megalomania annihilate my rhapsodic session with my belle and that is prone to revivifying my revanchism instincts? You are churlish, and your faux pas cannot be scrutinized by aposteriori. You allow me cross dalliance, and plunged into chef-d'oeurvre of sensational delectation, and you condescendingly queer my pitch and I am in fit of pique. I am obliged to , faute de mieux, ask you to recede, chasten and shot the door against further comments with your insalubrious hand...
Chisos! shocked
But, what kind of human beings do we have on this forum for Krissake?!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
For women: Visit Our Special Erotica Collection to read matured eroticas for lonely nights, wake ups and self arousal. cheesy
Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by Xisnin(m): 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
I suspect the OP is an woman-wrapper undecided

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by deyink1: 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by Halib(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Will surely achieve my aim sum days... Ftc
Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by Angy55(f): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by Radiant1020(f): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Tell them

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by Inception(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
grin
From your post, it is glaring that you are not married.
So of all the economic problems buggling and tearing Nigeria apart, and with the proposals on how to kick Buhari out of aso rock, this is what your beautiful mind can come up with?

It is well with Nigeria.

Let me prepare a bunker for the incoming insults grin

8 Likes

Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Okay shocked

1 Like

Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by deyink1: 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Kingjames:
tell me what you gain now...

11 Likes

Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by canalily(m): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
what is the meaning of marriage or manage?
Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by sinaj(f): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Very funny grin but those days are gone.
Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by omooba969(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Radiant1020:
Tell them

Tell them what?undecided
Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by omooba969(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
sinaj:
Very funny grin but those days are gone.

Never say neversmiley, love is a beautiful thing!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by arantess: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yimu
Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by CorperKola: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
dont watch too many movies. stay grounded in reality people!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
Kingjames:
Ahhh!!!! Bring it down to our level joor.....I can't search my dictionary abeg cheesycheesy
Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by babyfaceafrica: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
lolz...keep your advice
Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by ojun50(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
U marry them go talk u no marry them go talk
Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by ednut1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
Are u married So keep shut
Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by lawrence35(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nice.....

Start Dropshipping with ease, see my signature.
click here to chat
Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by femi4: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Centered on men
Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by spirul77: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
But ,really you can never see a Nigeria couple kissing or holding hands but before a twinkle of an eye, 8 children... nawa o!!!

11 Likes

Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by Ayoswit(f): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
K
Re: Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus by Divay22(f): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Men Taking-Up More Domestic Responsibilities In The Home? / Sisi Quadri Biography: Wife, Age, Net Worth, Cause Of Death / When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.