Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions (1875 Views)

Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) / Infinix Hot 11 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions by akinzgist(m): 2:53am On Nov 25, 2018
The TECNO Camon 11 comes packed with a pretty decent spec sheet for a Ksh 14,999 phone:

6.2” 720p HD display in a 19:9 aspect ratio
Android 8.1 Oreo
MediaTek Helio A22 processor
3GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage
Dual 13MP and 5MP camera on the back
16MP selfie camera
3750mAh battery

Design and Build

From my first impressions, the device looks like it could hold its own. The TECNO Camon 11 comes in various colours from Midnight Black, Aqua Blue and like our review unit – Bordeaux Red. It has a glossy back that makes it slippery and also a fingerprint magnet so you’ll need to get a cover to get a firm grip and avoid smudges – a faux kevlar case is provided in the box to help with grip. The phone’s back is slightly curved for easy handling but its tall size will be tough to use with one hand – TECNO offers a solution to this with its one-hand mode setting in the notification panel.

https://www.viewmytech.com/tecno-camon-11-unboxing-and-first-impressions/

CAMERAS
TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing and First Impressions
The TECNO Camon 11’s three cameras are AI-powered and come with the usual modes including Wide selfie, Portrait, Panorama and Beauty. The photos taken are decent enough for social media sharing.

The cameras struggle with bokeh for objects with no straight edges. Nothing to worry about though, it’s called portrait because its intention was to photograph people.

I’ll have to continue playing around with it to give a conclusive argument in my final review. Here are some samples:

https://newsdailytech.com/tecno-camon-11-unboxing-and-first-impressions/

SOFTWARE AND PERFORMANCE
TECNO recently launched their camera-centric phone, the Camon 11 and it has landed on our review desk. With the Camon 11 and Camon 11 Pro, TECNO has also joined the notch bandwagon.

In my opinion, I don’t think it’s going to be such a big deal especially since most phones launched this year have a notch of some kind or it could my notch fatigue?

The notch that was once debuted by the Essential Phone and popularized by the iPhone X has gone so mainstream that even gets support from Google’s Android Pie OS. Looks like both sides of the smartphone ecosystem have embraced it, so if you can’t beat them, join them.

Putting the notch issues aside, let’s get to what the phone offers. The TECNO Camon 11 comes in a nicely packaged box that also has:
Wall adapter
Earphones
USB cable
Device
Faux kevlar case
User guide
Tecno Camon 11 Accessories
The TECNO Camon 11 comes packed with a pretty decent spec sheet for a Ksh 14,999 phone:

[center]6.2” 720p HD display in a 19:9 aspect ratio
Android 8.1 Oreo
MediaTek Helio A22 processor
3GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage
Dual 13MP and 5MP camera on the back
16MP selfie camera
3750mAh battery
Design and BuildTecno Camon 11 Back (2)
From my first impressions, the device looks like it could hold its own.[/center]

TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing and First Impressions

The TECNO Camon 11 comes in various colours from Midnight Black, Aqua Blue and like our review unit – Bordeaux Red. It has a glossy back that makes it slippery and also a fingerprint magnet so you’ll need to get a cover to get a firm grip and avoid smudges – a faux kevlar case is provided in the box to help with grip. The phone’s back is slightly curved for easy handling but its tall size will be tough to use with one hand – TECNO offers a solution to this with its one-hand mode setting in the notification panel.

CamerasTecno Camon 11 Camera (4)
The TECNO Camon 11’s three cameras are AI-powered and come with the usual modes including Wide selfie, Portrait, Panorama and Beauty.

The photos taken are decent enough for social media sharing.

The cameras struggle with bokeh for objects with no straight edges. Nothing to worry about though, it’s called portrait because its intention was to photograph people.

I’ll have to continue playing around with it to give a conclusive argument in my final review. Here are some samples:

Camon 11 Photo
Camon 11 Selfie
Software and PerformanceTecno Camon 11 [/b]Twitter
The 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage pack enough power to enable you to multitask without lag. The TECNO Camon 11 comes with Android 8.1 Oreo with HiOS 4.1 on top of it. You also get the usual TECNO bloatware which you can now uninstall.

[b]PRICE AND AVAILABILITY

The TECNO Camon 11 is already in stores both online and offline. You can get

https://www.viewmytech.com/tecno-camon-11-unboxing-and-first-impressions/

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions by henry007(m): 5:36am On Nov 25, 2018
cool
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions by jameslojohn(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
For how much
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions by Olodo24: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
I'm still asking if it supports Glo 4G
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions by mutvy: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2018
I was expecting a comprehensive review
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions by Behankey(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2018
Olodo24:
it should.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions by scarycuteface(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
jameslojohn:
For how much

49,500 for the Camon 11, 76k for the Pro as seen on their official page
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions by Ennyholar: 12:33am On Nov 30, 2018
jameslojohn:
For how much

49,500 for 11 and 76,000 for the pro.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions by Ennyholar: 12:33am On Nov 30, 2018
Olodo24:

Yes it does.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions by tafat: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2018
superb device,i love that red colour its got.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions by tafat: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2018
wow! with all these specs its got? this is definitely affordable.
Ennyholar:

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions by sogodihno: 12:43am On Dec 05, 2018
Ennyholar:

is camon 11 presently in Nigeria market? if not when will it b in d market.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions by KingsleyUmeh: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
Who's sure that it supports Glo 4G, has anyone tested it. Because it was said that infinix Hot 6x had glo band 28 and didn't show 4G for glo
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions by chicwoman(f): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2019
Honestly, the phone makes sense
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions by chicwoman(f): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2019
Fair price tbh
Ennyholar:

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions by scarycuteface(m): 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
J'arrive pour toi bientôt
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions by Ecstasy9(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Does it support OTG and will it get pie update?

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Weekend Data Plan, Truely Unlimited? / Best Launcher For Your Androiddevice / Jurassic World The Game Android Solutions Tool Coins And Cash APK Ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.