Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: (940 Views)

100-level Student To Die By Hanging In Benue / ASUU Strike Will Soon Be Called-Off - Okojie / Neco Gce Form Will Soon Close! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by ade4prof: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2010
scantyengr : U WILL SOON DIE BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD:

EXPECT DEATH THROUGH THE MEANS OF THURDER FROM GOD ALMIGHTY, U 419 , YOU HAVE PUT SO MANY INDIVIDUAL INTO TEARS IN THIS FORUM

SCANTYENGR YOUR FATHER WILL DIE THIS MEAN.

U ALWAYS PASTE INFORMATION ON ENGR SEGUN, BLOODY BASTARD

U MUST DIE THIS YEAR.AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by nippa: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2010
@ade4prof
Relax,d guy has also tempered wit my cousin bt i knw hw 2 get him. I warned u people abt dis earlier
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by zt(m): 1:44am On Jul 28, 2010
I promise u,u shall reap d fruit of ur labour.u dis nonentity, scalywag,
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by miz4oxley(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2010
Scantyengr, daniel98, lasuadmln, I Curse you all today as you deprive other people of their success and rip them off their money, You shall not have success all through your life. Can't you be real and get money for the value you give out.

You have scammed people on the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro thread asking them to send you credit for POSTUTME form that does not exist and the school never announced. No postutme in Ilaro. Beware of the Nairaland scammers.

I don't blame them all, where are the moderators of the Education thread Dclique and Phemour? Please do something.
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by philip0906(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2010
[size=28pt]He is a cybercafe attendant who has different usernames on nland 4 scamming-mr okon,scantyengr,lasuadmln,mr alberth,terrorist0 amongst others.His numbers usually have a prefix of 081. . .
I sometimes don't blame him. . .i wonder y someone will tell u he has scratch card dat u should call him and then u call.is he d school? he says "Engr kunle williams" is in charge of economics dept dat u should call.don't people think?how can an engr be in charge of econs?this same "engr williams" is in charge of admission,transcript collection and also in charge of the engr dept. . .
I'm right on his tail. . .As 4 d mods,it seems like they come here once a month,else i wonder y allthese usernames haven't been banned. . .[/size]
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by lasuadmln: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2010
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by abrahym(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2010
see wetin unemployment cause
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by luvola(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2010
GOD knws whether they ( scammers ) are giving rebate to d moderators
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by luvola(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2010
GOD knws whether they ( scammers ) are giving rebate to d moderators
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by NUC2010: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2010
i m sure they are because they do copy and paste
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by philip0906(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2010
@luvola and NUC2010
u r both right.cos i wonder y they still roam free and copy and paste
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by sainthbk: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2010
HE IS DYING SOON, BELIEVE ME.

But i still wonder why this id's have not been banned,by the moderators.We may be tempted 2 believe that they work hand in hand with this scammers

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE OOO
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by Davosky777: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2010
@scantyengr,lasuadmln,secadmnl ,

Or whatever any other name you have, please make sure you come to Onne Portharcourt i will give you work, i dont blame you at all you re only doing what you know best to get what you want, but its better you stop now befor EFCC track you .
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by terrorist0: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2010
He is a cybercafe attendant who has different usernames on nland 4 scamming-mr okon,scantyengr,lasuadmln,mr alberth,terrorist0 amongst others.His numbers usually have a prefix of 081. . .
I sometimes don't blame him. . .i wonder y someone will tell u he has scratch card dat u should call him and then u call.is he d school? he says "Engr kunle williams" is in charge of economics dept dat u should call.don't people think?how can an engr be in charge of econs?this same "engr williams" is in charge of admission,transcript collection and also in charge of the engr dept. . .
I'm right on his tail. . .As 4 d mods,it seems like they come here once a month,else i wonder y allthese usernames haven't been banned.
[quote]
[/quote]

NAIRALAND SCAMM grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
FOLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by terrorist0: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2010
foolssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by emmybabe: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2010
If you were turn down student visa and you have paid some deposit, let us help you to reclaim the funds at no additional cost to you, email us now: schoolfees@afrotradegroup.com.
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by terrorist0: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2010
EMMYBABE,THAT'S YOUR NEW FORMAT TO SCAM PEOPLE.
COWARD SCAMMER LIKE YOU.
LET'S WATCH.
FOOLLLLLLLL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by Davosky777: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2010
hi,seadmln.

You have the Got to post my facebook picture and profile! no wonder you have been duping people. and thank God you can post that i work as civil engineer in Onne.

For your information i have been working in Onne for the past 6 years controling and supervising project involving,
Installation of Diaphragm wall,
Instalation of vibro piles.
Sand separation technique.
Fabrication of Diaphragm wall cages,
Installation of Auger bore pile.
installation of Bore pile.
Installation of Guide wall.
Fabrication of Auger pile cages.
Fabrication of Bore pile cages.
General site supervision.
General site Administration.

I beleive above infomation is enough to tell you am not a scammer like you using different name like.

lasuadmln.
scantyengr.
daniel98,
Engr okon,
Engr william
annnnnnnddd ENGR ole(Thief).

My Name remain David Omotosho can you tell me your real name so that we check your profile on FACEBOOK TOO

Am only sorry for you as load of reasonable people already curse you only recently or can you prove your innocent bto people like.
ade4prof.
zt.
philip0906.
sainthbk.
mizoxtey.
nappa.

??.

JUST COME TO ONNE I PROMISE TO FIX YOU UP AS ONE OF MY IRON BENDER.

SHAME OMO OLE,
OFOON ,ALO KO LOUN KIGBE.

EFCC WILL SURELY CATCH YOU AMENNNNNNN,
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by terrorist0: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2010
OLA LIWIZZEE OLA AKA LUVOLA IS A SCAMMER
GENERAL PUBLIC SHOULD TAKE NOTE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by terrorist0: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2010
OLA LIWIZZEE OLA AKA LUVOLA IS A SCAMMER
GENERAL PUBLIC SHOULD TAKE NOTE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by philip0906(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2010
[size=58pt]WHERE R D MODS 4 GOD'S SAKE?THIS BLOKE IS ON D PROWL,INVADING PEOPLE'S PRIVACY. . .[/size]
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by terrorist0: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2010
OMOTOSHO DAVID AKA SCAMMER Davosky777.
YOU SAID YOU'RE  WORKING?
WHAT'RE YOU DOING IN NAIRALAND?
FOOLLLLLL
POOR CONSTRUCTION SCAMMER LIKE YOU.
COWARD SCAMMER.
YOUR REAL PICTURE HAS BEEN EXPOSED,
EVERY ONE WILL KNOW'S THAT YOU'REB A SCAMMER IN ONNE CONSTRUCTION PH.
FOOL AT TWENTY.

Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by terrorist0: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2010
WHERE R D MODS 4 GOD'S SAKE?THIS BLOKE IS ON D PROWL,INVADING PEOPLE'S PRIVACY.
[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

FOOLSSSSSSSSSSS grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by Davosky777: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2010
lasuadm.
scantyengr.
or any other name you call yourself just come to ONNE i promise i will give you Job.

David Omotosho.( am not afraid of my name)
Re: Scantyengr : U Will Soon Die By The Special Grace Of God: by Teaser4(m): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2010
LMFFFAO!! So scantymadman ur Magar don pay.buh i cant believe sme ppls are so dumb.if u need hlp cant u visit d skul's website,watever i guess,those so-calld fucking admins are behind this.if i were an admin,i ll ban everybody.lmfao

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Wahala / Pls Help About Direct Entry To Any School / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.