Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? (5171 Views)

Going To Church & Playing Gospel Music Is Not Enough, Have you really repented? / When Was The Last Time You Went To Church? / "And The Lord Repented" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2018
We are talking about keeping your conscience alive. Once it has been killed, it is impossible to awaken it again according to the scriptures.

Hebrews 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Check yourself everyday, try to fight the good fight of faith. The Faith of Christ Jesus isn't necessarily to obtain something from God Almighty through your trust and confidence. It also means acting the way his own Spirit in you is directing.

Never forget that the fruit of the lord, is far more precious, to be desired than any glory in this world.

Proverbs 8:19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. 8:20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: 8:21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.

What's the fruit Galatians 5:22

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

When you are walking in love, you may not know how much you have, what you worth, and your treasure. Allow your conscience alive. Keep your mind good. Stay pure and wait for your reward coming.

2 Timothy 4:6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2018
Wow
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2018
....and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those that trespass against us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by NwaAmaikpe: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2018
shocked

Never have,
Never will,

Real men don't cry.

Besides if I wronged you, then you got me wrong.
NwaAmaikpe never means to wrong anyone.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by oluwasegun007(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2018
For this naija time.. shocked shocked shocked
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by LandlordHopeful: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2018
okay
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by TissuePaper: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never have,
Never will,

Real men don't cry.
indeed, real men don't cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by Topmaike007(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2018
last week
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by lexy2014: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2018
Y should a person cry because he wronged someone else? What kind of message are u preaching?

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by safetyInspector(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2018
Really? Even Jesus wept three times during His short three years of ministry. One for His friend Lazarus(Jonh 11:35), the second for Jerusalem(Luke 13:34) and the third when He offered up prayers and supplications(Hebrew 5:7).
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never have,
Never will,

Real men don't cry.

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by tachacute(f): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2018
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2018
and if i tell una the last time i cried and repented for my sins wating una wan do wit am?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by Dacronym(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2018
NwaIgboBoy:
and if i tell una the last time i cried and repented for my sins wating una wan do wit am?
I think this Thread is for Born again and Practicing Christians not just Talk
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by Pidginwhisper: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2018
undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by Slikbae: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2018
October 4th last year
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by damiloladuke: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2018
WHY SHOULD I CRY...MY HEART IS HARD AS STONE

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by Akowemoon(m): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2018
just now
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by anambraamaka: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2018
Can't remember
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by abdulaz: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2018
Na by that one.

People hide under the guise of religion and repentance to perpetrate more evils.

After all when you repent, the merciful lord will forgive and erase all your sins. Very funny.

But dem forget say who shit for road dey quick forget, but person wey match am go get lasting memory of it.

I don’t forgive, it’s an eye for an eye world.
Don’t put you hands in fire and expect them not to hurt.

Crocodile tears indeed.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2018
Yesterday
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by elderhimself(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2018
....still searching for the repentance....

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by Computergloba: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2018
shocked
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by tokrizy: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2018
some girls every sunday.

that sunday evening they ave started doing bad tinz again..they will go to club with their bf and smoke shisha..den go to hotel room lodge and FVCK

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by themanderon: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2018
Most Nigerians have no conscience anymore. Their conscience has been seared with hot iron that's why our country is in such a mess.
The vile and wicked leaders we have here act with no conscience to the citizens while most citizens act wickedly amongst themselves.
Go out on a daily basis and see what is happening on our roads, in schools, government offices just about anywhere you can think of.
Ritual killings, armed robberies, corruption from government officials, market men/women cheating customers, corporate criminality everywhere, you just name it.
We do not seem to realize that our acting without conscience is one of the reasons if not the only reason we have been stagnated as a country.
Politicians steal without conscience and the citizens cheat and acts wickedly without conscience. Only God can save us from ourselves in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? by IamTheAnswers: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2018
Glorious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? / See The T-shirt I Wore That My Pastor Is....... (pic) / If Christ Didn’t Exist, Why Do We Measure Time In Bc And Ad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.