Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Turn Off Google Assistant Now Using This Tip - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Turn Off Google Assistant Now Using This Tip (336 Views)

How To Turn Off Google 2-step Verification / Google To Replace Voice Search With Google Assistant On Android Devices / How To Setup Google Assistant On Your Android Phones. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Off Google Assistant Now Using This Tip by Teckiway(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2018
The Google assistant is a really helpful feature that has been added to latest versions of the Android but some Android users has not been cool with this feature, and this has prompted the query

"turn off google assistant"

Well, it would be interesting to know that this post will help you do just so.

Why would you want turn off google assistant?

I feel the major reason for this is the fact that it activates it self against your wish, most times even when you are making phone call.

I remember I was doing some research a week back and I was upset because the Google assistant just pop up on my screen

I was able to disable google assistant using the tips below

How to Switch off Google Assistant
Re: Turn Off Google Assistant Now Using This Tip by falcon01: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2018
am looking for a way to make it automatic. it's very useful
sometimes I keep asking her what's my name and she replies then I feel like a boss smiley that's quite dumb though!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bluetooth Headset For Sale @ 15k (negotiable) / P / Asus Zenfone Max M2 Full Specs,price And Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.