Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

How Do I Increase In Weight? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Increase In Weight? (13910 Views)

Please Help. How Can I Increase The Size Of My D*ck / Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body. I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. / China: Coronavirus Leads To Increase In Divorce Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Increase In Weight? by generalstingz(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2018
Hello! I have seen a lot of threads on how to reduce in weight with different approaches.
How can one increase in weight without using those common drugs (it has been observed they have visible side effects like big cheeks) around.
Experts in the house!
Thanks for your contributions in anticipation grin
Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by Adalassy: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2018
generalstingz:
Hello! I have seen a lot of threads on how to reduce in weight with different approaches.
How can one increase in weight without using those common drugs (it has been observed they have visible side effects like big cheeks) around.
Experts in the house!

Go and buy tom brown and start consuming it.

I don't know where you are from but here in Ghana we use tom brown for fattening or weight addition and it works wonders.

Its not a drug

1 Like

Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by Inioluwa01(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2018
Adalassy:

I don't know where you are from but here in Ghana we use tom brown for fattening or weight addition and it works wonders.

Its not a drug
Hello, could you please describe how this Tom brown is exactly? Is it a food supplement? Kindly explain. I desperately need to add some pounds. Thank you!
Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by generalstingz(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
Adalassy:

Its not a drug

Am in Nigeria! Thanks
Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by generalstingz(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Inioluwa01:

Hello, could you please describe how this Tom brown is exactly? Is it a food supplement? Kindly explain. I desperately need to add some pounds. Thank you!

I'd appreciate that too!
Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by SKhanmi: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
Eat 4-6 times a day.
Drink a lot of water
Focus on Deadlift and Squats. You can add bench press
Cheat# Drink Raw eggs with milk everyday
And most importantly Sleep well & avoid stress.
All with no side effects
You might want to change your wardrobe
Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by Adalassy: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Inioluwa01:

Tom brown is not a food supplement. Its a powdered beverage. The attached image is what tom brown looks like.

It is made from Millet, Guinea corn, Yellow corn, Soybeans and Groundnut in specific measurements.

Its sold everywhere here in Ghana and works fast plus is very nutritious.

Used for adults who wish to put on weight and also for babies when they want to be weaned.

Cc generalstingz

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by jubikpama(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
@generalstingz

It's a good thing to know that you're in Nigeria with me. Sequel to your question, the challenge you are having with weight is related to your cells. They are not getting the nutrients from the food you've been eating.the membrane of your about 73trillion cells may not be permeable to nutrients and exchange of waste product during their metabolism.

Natural Supplements is what you need. , "they do help and they will continue to help. Herbal supplements are holistic in that they go into the body and try to correct what went wrong inside the body and they do that holistically. That is the way they help”.

I would suggest you get Pro-Vitality +

PRO-VITALITY+*: it's a combination of _Tree-en-en, Omega3 Salmon +,Carotenoid complex, Multi Tab.
Take a sachet pack a night with your meal, you can thank me later.

Place your order by clicking this link
https://shopneolife.com/jubikpama/store/product/2595
We offer delivery nationwide. T&C applys

1 Like

Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by oluwatosink: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by Inioluwa01(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Adalassy:

Tom brown is not a food supplement. Its a powdered beverage. The attached image is what tom brown looks like.

It is made from Millet, Guinea corn, Yellow corn, Soybeans and Groundnut in specific measurements.

Used for adults who wish to put on weight and also for babies when they want to be weaned.

Cc generalstingz
Wow! Thank you. That was really expository. I don't think we have this kind of beverage here in Nigeria. I'd look/ask around. Again, thank you.
Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by midastouch040(f): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
This is tried and tested. It worked for me.

You don't need supplements or any stuff but food. Lots of food 4 or more times daily.
Let half or more of your daily intake be white carbohydrates like rice, swallows -semo, pounded yam, eba, ground rice etc, bread, yam, potatoes etc. Heavy foods are perfect for weight gain.

Reduce daily stress. Walk and exercise less. Except little strength training for muscles if you wish.

Sleep often and early like 9/10pm daily.

If you do the above consistently for one week, you will start seeing a positive difference.

You can also check out this thread for more
https://www.nairaland.com/2718368/body-builders-please-get-here

@generalstingz , inioluwa01

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by Adalassy: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Inioluwa01:

Wow! Thank you. That was really expository. I don't think we have this kind of beverage here in Nigeria. I'd look/ask around. Again, thank you.

You're welcome
Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
generalstingz:
Experts in the house!

Eat eggs, fish any kind of fish, you could take cod liver oil capsules too..
physical inactivity also helps, sleeping for hours, sitting idle for hours. Just eat and sleep, eat and sleep regularly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by okwabayi(m): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
The easiest method to gain weight is to get fat. LOL.
The process is easy on the body but hard on the pocket.
Ensure to sleep a lot and do the least amount of physical activity also.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by Unlimited22: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
NuhRegular:

Eat eggs, fish any kind of fish, you could take cod liver oil capsules too..
Limited physical inactivity also helps, sleeping for hours, sitting idle for hours. Just eat and sleep, eat and sleep regularly
No. Wonder you look like a million dollars
Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by generalstingz(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
midastouch040:

You don't need supplements or any stuff but food. Lots of food 4 or more times daily.
Let half or more of your daily intake be white carbohydrates like rice, swallows -semo, pounded yam, eba, ground rice etc, bread, yam, potatoes etc. Heavy foods are perfect for weight gain.

Reduce daily stress. Walk and exercise less. Except little strength training for muscles if you wish.

If you do the above consistently for one week, you will start seeing a positive difference.

Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by generalstingz(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
SKhanmi:
Eat 4-6 times a day.

Drink a lot of water

Focus on Deadlift and Squats. You can add bench press

Cheat# Drink Raw eggs with milk everyday

And most importantly Sleep well & avoid stress.

All with no side effects

You might want to change your wardrobe
Thanks
Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by generalstingz(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
I'd start implementing right from this moment. grin
Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by Inioluwa01(m): 12:28am On Nov 26, 2018
midastouch040:

Reduce daily stress. Walk and exercise less. Exce9pt little strength training for muscles if you wish.

Thank you. To start with, my own issue is that I can't just eat much, no matter how hard I try, and I don't feel hungry/like eating again for long hours after that little I consume at a given time. My folks are almost tired of me, because I hardly finish whatever size of food is served me. I have tried several multivitamins to no avail. I don't feel hungry till around 2pm and even then, it's only a little I eat. My heaviest meal of the day is often dinner but even that can only be compared to that of a 15 year old. I'll be 30 next year and hope to put on some healthy weight. I'm just tired � lol
Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by midastouch040(f): 7:10am On Nov 26, 2018
Inioluwa01:

Thank you. To start with, my own issue is that I can't just eat much, no matter how hard I try, and I don't feel hungry/like eating again for long hours after that little I consume at a given time. My folks are almost tired of me, because I hardly finish whatever size of food is served me. I have tried several multivitamins to no avail. I don't feel hungry till around 2pm and even then, it's only a little I eat. My heaviest meal of the day is often dinner but even that can only be compared to that of a 15 year old. I'll be 30 next year and hope to put on some healthy weight. I'm just tired � lol
I totally understand because I have been there. The only thing that helped me beat this adverse feeling for food was determination to change. I needed weight and I knew food was the ONLY way. So I determined to succeed! When you are ready to change, nobody will tell you. It will come from you. You will start eating all by yourself. Lol.

Once you start eating and start seeing results, your motivation will increase. Your stomach organ size will increase to accommodate your new food habit. It has shrunk in size over the years because of limited food intake. As you begin eating well daily, you will get hungry quicker and earlier. Your entire body will start getting used to this new trend.

Another tip is to start your daily eating early like 7/8am. This way you can eat throughout the day because you are able to space your meals better. 7/8am -11am- 2/3pm -6/7pm =4 meals.
4 large portion meals oo for faster results.

Note- don't stop this new habit anytime soon. You need to continue to retain the new weight. Probably till after a few years when you reach an equilibrium. If you stop soon, you may start losing the weight.

Food increase = weight gain
Food reduction = weight loss.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by Inioluwa01(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2018
midastouch040:

I totally understand because I have been there. The only thing that helped me beat this adverse feeling for food was determination to change. I needed weight and I knew food was the ONLY way. So I determined to succeed! When you are ready to change, nobody will tell you. It will come from you. You will start eating all by yourself. Lol.

Once you start eating and start seeing results, your motivation will increase. Your stomach organ size will increase to accommodate your new food habit. It has shrunk in size over the years because of limited food intake. As you begin eating well daily, you will get hungry quicker and earlier. Your entire body will start getting used to this new trend.

Another tip is to start your daily eating early like 7/8am. This way you can eat throughout the day because you are able to space your meals better. 7/8am -11am- 2/3pm -6/7pm =4 meals.
4 large portion meals oo for faster results.

Note- don't stop this new habit anytime soon. You need to continue to retain the new weight. Probably till after a few years when you reach an equilibrium. If you stop soon, you may start losing the weight.

Food increase = weight gain
Food reduction = weight loss.
grin
Smiles. So help me, God. Thank you so much @Midastouch040. Please, enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by generalstingz(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Inioluwa01:

I tend to reduce my intake because of potbelly grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by Inioluwa01(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
generalstingz:

I tend to reduce my intake because of potbelly grin
My brother, the way I am, I can't have pot belly, even if they are sharing it for free in the market grin
Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by plangsam: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Inioluwa01:

Wwe have it here in Nigeria am into the business but I stay in Jos and can deliver it to u anywhere in Nigeria. ow! Thank you. That was really expository. I don't think we have this kind of beverage here in Nigeria. I'd look/ask around. Again, thank you.

Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by madness007(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hello, dear friend. If you want to gain some weight, the most effective way to do that would be using steroids or legal anabolic supplements. It can be used not only for gaining weight, but also for losing belly fat. In other words, it can help you to enhance your body shape. It is very effective and has no side effects. I would suggest reading some information about it on JBHNews, I am sure that it's going to be really useful for you. I think that it's the best option for you in that situation. Check it out, this is a real thing.
Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 17, 2021
I am quoting this for reference.

Adalassy:

Cc generalstingz
Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by Cleo18: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2023
I am not sure Tombrown works for adults. I think it's majorly for babies.

I have som lady friends around age 19 to 25 who have been taking custard bucket of Tombrown, each of them has taken about 4 buckets but no single weight gain.

I was the one who even suggested it to them.

They called from school to complain of not gaining weight. When they came for the election break, I saw them and no improvement on their stature at all.

I decided to ask the lady that supplied them, she said she thought it's babies we were buying them for. Just imagine.

Please when you guys are advising anything, kindly put enough information especially on things such as foods, supplements and medicines
Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by kerny(f): 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
Cleo18:
I am not sure Tombrown works for adults. I think it's majorly for babies.

I have som lady friends around age 19 to 25 who have been taking custard bucket of Tombrown, each of them has taken about 4 buckets but no single weight gain.

I was the one who even suggested it to them.

They called from school to complain of not gaining weight. When they came for the election break, I saw them and no improvement on their stature at all.

I decided to ask the lady that supplied them, she said she thought it's babies we were buying them for. Just imagine.

Please when you guys are advising anything, kindly put enough information especially on things such as foods, supplements and medicines
I was about to make a similar comment.
It didn’t work for me at all, no improvement what so ever.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by Cleo18: 10:48am On Apr 10, 2023
kerny:

I have 3 adults that used about 5 custard buckets each with enough milk, it didn't work for them.

They told me and I did a research for them only to discover it's for babies.
Re: How Do I Increase In Weight? by Cleo18: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2023
kerny:

I would suggest you go to where they sell grains, and tell the sellers to prepare guinea corn cereal for weight gain for you. They know what to mix

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Multivitamin Capsule Do You Recommend? / Yam Eating Is Responsible For Multiple Births In Ekiti? / Unripe Plantain As Curative Agent For Iron Deficiency And Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.