Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Help! Any Doctor In The House? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Any Doctor In The House? (560 Views)

Pls.pls.have You Experience These Symptoms Before ? Any Doctor In The House? / Please Any Doctor In The House Help Me Explain / Any Doctor In The House... Pls Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Any Doctor In The House? by Onderoad(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2018
I have been diagnose with urinary tract infection for the past five years,most of the time my urine culture show growth of bacteria,early dis year i run alist no fewer than 6 culture test and it all came out with no growth,it leaves me wonder because i still have symtoms of uti,i just dont understand.
Re: Help! Any Doctor In The House? by ikbnice(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2018
Go to a better hospital
Re: Help! Any Doctor In The House? by LuciferElohim: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2018
Onderoad:
I have been diagnose with urinary tract infection for the past five years,most of the time my urine culture show growth of bacteria,early dis year i run alist no fewer than 6 culture test and it all came out with no growth,it leaves me wonder because i still have symtoms of uti,i just dont understand.

Why not just give in to death?
Why do you keep fighting?

Even your relations want you gone.
Do you think they're happy spending tons of money on you?

Why are you so heartless?

Haba.

*spits angry
Re: Help! Any Doctor In The House? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
Onderoad:

What symptoms are you having exactly
Re: Help! Any Doctor In The House? by Onderoad(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Am having pains in my pelvic region more concentrated at the right side,with lower backpain,rashes on my back,mild fever,sometimes i will feel lik vomiting,recently i observe pains in,my joints.
Re: Help! Any Doctor In The House? by Adalassy: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2018
Onderoad:
Am having pains in my pelvic region more concentrated at the right side,with lower backpain,rashes on my back,mild fever,sometimes i will feel lik vomiting,recently i observe pains in,my joints.

What bacteria was detected in your test?

You can send me the test result privately

Adamslaseio@gmail.com
Re: Help! Any Doctor In The House? by Onderoad(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2018
No growth was recorded atlist for the past five culture test i did,i use to suspect prostatitis,and i have a history of staphyloccus infec.
Re: Help! Any Doctor In The House? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2018
Onderoad:
USE THESE TWO PRODUCTS,EVERYTHING WILL CLEAR,SUPER CIDER AND IMMUNE BOOSTER,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER: 08038220168

Re: Help! Any Doctor In The House? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Help! Any Doctor In The House? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

RUZU Herbal Products: Bitters, Black For Men, Tea & Balm -world Of Health/wealth / Natural Cancer Treatments That Work- CBD OIL, Latest Solution For Breast Cancer / Cure For Stomach Ulcer Within A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.