Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Which Is The Highest Way Of Showing Respect? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Is The Highest Way Of Showing Respect? (451 Views)

The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri / Olu Of Warri Receives T'suut'ina Highest Honor In Canada / Abdulfatai Coker: Yoruba Monarchs In North Not Accorded Respect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Highest Way Of Showing Respect? by Kenog4real(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
I don't have much to say about this but not minding what my culture and your culture says about respecting elders and those in higher places, what is the highest way of showing respect to someone; that is higher than PROSTRATING

No sentiments please.

I hope you don't mind my English.
Re: Which Is The Highest Way Of Showing Respect? by wike54(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
gone are the days we prostrate to gree elders....now we jst remove one ear piece and greet.....

Re: Which Is The Highest Way Of Showing Respect? by Ifiokumo: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
BY BEING HONEST, which Black people are increasingly finding it difficult to do

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photo of Oluwo of Iwo land with Kebbi State Gov and Gov Aregbesola / 5 Reasons Why You Must Visit Ibadan To Enjoy Your Next Holiday / Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.