Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Did Adsense Send You Payment This November? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Did Adsense Send You Payment This November? (847 Views)

Let Me Create A Standard Wordpress Blog For You. Payment After Service / Did You Receive You Adsense Payment This Month? / Please Who Have Received Adsense Payment This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Adsense Send You Payment This November? by henryobinna(m): 5:17am On Nov 26, 2018
Hi, myself and a couple of AdSense users have noticed a pending payment notification on our dashboard since 21st November but no payment has been sent.

My balance remains the same since.

So I want to ask if anyone here received their payment, if am the only one who is in this boat here?

Fastseo your response is needed

Thanks
Re: Did Adsense Send You Payment This November? by Septre: 6:08am On Nov 26, 2018
henryobinna:
Hi, myself and a couple of AdSense users have noticed a pending payment notification on our dashboard since 21st November but no payment has been sent.

My balance remains the same since.

So I want to ask if anyone here received their payment, if am the only one who is in this boat here?

Fastseo your response is needed

Thanks
This has been answered in similar threads already. It is because of the holidays in the US

1 Like

Re: Did Adsense Send You Payment This November? by henryobinna(m): 6:19am On Nov 26, 2018
Septre:

This has been answered in similar threads already. It is because of the holidays in the US
oh, I've not been active on the webmaster forum past few days.

I wlso forgot there's anything like holiday.

Thanks, I was thinking it's myself alone cos I received payment barely a week earlier on same account cos of late pin verification.

Thanks fir clarifying this
Re: Did Adsense Send You Payment This November? by asap1: 8:21am On Nov 27, 2018
Have not received mine. Who has received
Re: Did Adsense Send You Payment This November? by henryobinna(m): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2018
asap1:
Have not received mine. Who has received
call your bank they'll explain to you the issue, also send them a copybl of the receipt of AdSense payment

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Generate More Sales / I Need A Peerfly Account / Which Online Business Can I Start With 36k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.