Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) (5355 Views)

Court Sentences Chiamaka Ifezue To Death For The Murder Of Ijeoma Nneke / Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2018
Pls pardon my grammar.

I'm currently unemployed trying hard to survive in this naija. I was looking for job opportunities and I came across this lady on facebook. When I chatted she promised to get me an entry position in her firm but I have to pay her N20k up front.

I told her it's too much for me since I don't have a job. I begged for N10k I will pay her any balance when I get the position. After much she says ok and sends her account info.

I transferred the money waiting for positive response. After few days, I keep chatting her but she wasn't responding. Later she responded that I should send extra N2k for secretary and paperwork which I did.

After the transfer, she instantly blocked me.

I'm so sad and depressed right now

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2018
I never knew a lady like this could scam people online. Even on her facebook she was taking flights traveling abroad and posting the pictures of her in US and in airplanes. She is even posting about how she's helping people financially that begs her.

She even posts her credit alerts and how much she makes from investment and soccer betting. So I thought she was so rich and doesn't need my money and legit too!

This is too sad. Money that I don't even have.

We need to prevent people like this from scamming people of their hard earned money

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Auxtin85(m): 8:04am On Nov 26, 2018
What help has a slay queen got to offer? Accept your fate you were only foolish

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Olalan(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2018
Sorry OP you have just been scammed.......really you don't get jobs by paying money

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by GuyWise(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2018
Ordinary 12k you are crying.

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2018
chucks24:
Pls pardon my grammar.

I'm currently unemployed trying hard to survive in this naija. I was looking for job opportunities and I came across this lady on facebook. When I chatted she promised to get me an entry position in her firm but I have to pay her N20k up front.

I told her it's too much for me since I don't have a job. I begged for N10k I will pay her any balance when I get the position. After much she says ok and sends her account info.

I transferred the money waiting for positive response. After few days, I keep chatting her but she wasn't responding. Later she responded that I should send extra N2k for secretary and paperwork which I did.

After the transfer, she instantly blocked me.

I'm so sad and depressed right now

You were very foolish.

No one pays money online to someone you don't know personally in real life; like face to face.

Unless it is money you are ready to lose. Don't pay money online, to people you don't know in real life.

You didn't behave like Nigerian at all. Nigerians are known to be smart. Shame no deh catch you say woman use you?

*spits

What's your fb username abeg? Since you be donor make I add you with female acc deceive you also.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by NOC1(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2018
Lol, the face you are seeing on the DP did not scam you, search for the face of the account bearer who is the scammer (Ibe-odinaka precious).

8 Likes

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2018
GuyWise:
Ordinary N12k? Bro that is harsh

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2018
NOC1:
Lol, the face you are seeing on the DP did not scam you, search for the face of the account bearer who is the scammer (Ibe-odinaka precious).
how did you search for the name?
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by kiddoiLL(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2018
chucks24:
I never knew a lady like this could scam people online. Even on her facebook she was taking flights traveling abroad and posting the pictures of her in US and in airplanes. She is even posting about how she's helping people financially that begs her.

She even posts her credit alerts and how much she makes from investment and soccer betting. So I thought she was so rich and doesn't need my money and legit too!

This is too sad. Money that I don't even have.

We need to prevent people like this from scamming people of their hard earned money
This wan Don fall fr G-Gurl hands... shey u no knw say na Yahoo local naim naija girls dey do?? Oponu

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by JBoss25(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2018
chucks24:
Ordinary N12k? Bro that is harsh
lol see this guy, I've lost 40k to scammers, do u see me posting on nairaland about it
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2018
JBoss25:
lol see this guy, I've lost 40k to scammers, do u see me posting on nairaland about it
really? Sorry about that bro
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Hoodbilonia: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2018
dem don scam u 3m before
lagoon go hungry u

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by MegaStarr(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2018
Funnicator:

No one pays money online to someone you don't know personally in real life; like face to face.

Unless it is money you are ready to lose. Don't pay money online, to people you don't know in real life.

Bookmarked. Genuine advice for anyone who cares.
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by PrincessB1(f): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2018
Sorry OP, the money is gone just try and forget about it. Don't trust people you don't know facially easily on money-wise matters, except you are ready for the loss. This mistake of yours will serve as a best teacher to you.

You were lucky it wasn't much.
Try and move on.
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by signeddocuments: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2018
Who is this Dundee united?
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2018
MegaStarr:

Bookmarked. Genuine advice for anyone who cares.

learned the hard way
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2018
PrincessB1:
Sorry OP, the money is gone just try and forget about it. Don't trust people you don't know facially easily on money-wise matters, except you are ready for the loss. This mistake of yours will serve as a best teacher to you.

You were lucky it wasn't much.
Try and move on.
yeah... I can really see. Thank you. Just that the lady seemed so genuine and nice.. Should have known better
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Gboyeboy(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2018
Did you say “posts from sport betting”?
You’ve been hustled coz that’s a dude claiming to be female.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2018
GuyWise:

I am very sure you don't even have up to 10k in your bank account.

You can post rubbish because of the availability of cheap data. Nonsense angry

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by mytime24(f): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
No peace for d wicked embarassed
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by DonHummer(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Op seems you are a newbie.
A good percentage of female accounts on Facebook and Instagram are all guys. Infact i always reject any profile with a sexy looking lady adding me up on Facebook. They are all scam. Don't you ever send money to anyone asking for payments before giving you a job. No Matter how mouth watering the offer is. In 99.99% of the times you are going to lose your money.

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by millswihne: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR!

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING, GRAPHICS DESIGN and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet WiFi also available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: JUST COMMENCED AND ALREADY ONGOING

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Xisnin(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
How do you know she is a lady?
Anybody that posts about sports betting is poor and also a potential scammer.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by xandercage1: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
op let me tell you what to do use that her account name and number go to any access bank track her with that...simple that's how to get scammer

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
Auxtin85:
What help has a slay queen got to offer? Accept your fate you were only foolish

DON'T BLAME HIM TOO MUCH. THE HARDSHIP IN THIS COUNTRY MUST BE TOO HARSH ON HIM.

THE ONLY QUESTION THAT CONCERNS THESE THIEVING GIRLS IS "HOOK UP, HOW MUCH?".

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Randy100: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
Use her account number to track her. Do it for the society so that she don't scam other people.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Epifanio(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Na wao, Am ojukwu scamed another ojukwu
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by TreasureJunky: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lesson learned.. The truth of the matter is that, it may not really be a girl, and the picture used is not the scammer. This is how they keep on criminalising innocent people

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Auxtin85(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DON'T BLAME HIM TOO MUCH. THE HARDSHIP IN THIS COUNTRY MUST BE TOO HARSH ON HIM.

THE ONLY QUESTION THAT CONCERNS THESE THIEVING GIRLS IS "HOOK UP, HOW MUCH?".

Very true bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Lady Dead And Boyfriend In Coma After Taking Overdose Of Sex Ehancin Drug / VIDEO: Policeman Grabs And Squeezes Woman’s Breast And Smiling During Arrest / Fulani Men In Military Uniforms Attack Residents In Oyigbo, Many Killed (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.