Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How To Hide Your Website Cpanel - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Hide Your Website Cpanel (3251 Views)

I can't find CHANGE PASSWORD in my Website Cpanel. Please Help!!! / Free Proxy And Hide Ip - Ninja Cloak / Tutorials On How To Use Phpmyadmin In Your Website Cpanel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hide Your Website Cpanel by jmoore(m): 7:15am On Jul 28, 2010
To log into my website, i have to follow this format, nameofwebsite.com/cpanel so that means one can try to gain entrance easily. Is there another way to make sure that I alone have access to my cpanel section? I also tried some websites that are not mine to see if there cpanel is available, it displayed page not found on server which suggests that the admins hid their cpanel from public. How do they do that?
Re: How To Hide Your Website Cpanel by DualCore1: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2010
I have posted a reply but the spam bot has chopped it. Well I cant be mailing or IM'ing Seun to unblock it so I have installed a blog on my site (yay finally I am blogging) and I will deal with most questions raised here in a question and answer way there until there is a solution to this bot thing.

Here's the link to the post I made regarding this.

Click HERE
Re: How To Hide Your Website Cpanel by jmoore(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2010
Thanks, i will try it out

(1) (Reply)

Download Google Chrome Standalone Installer (offline) / Naijaloaded Has Been Panatrated By Cyber Guru Hacker / how To Make Google Adsense Work For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.