Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Save Some Money This Christmas For.. Ask Me How? � � - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Save Some Money This Christmas For.. Ask Me How? � � (385 Views)

5 Amazing Fashion Tips For Ladies This Christmas / Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences / I'm A Natural Hair Blogger, If U Have Any Questions About Natural Hair, Ask Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Some Money This Christmas For.. Ask Me How? � � by dharmielol(f): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2018
Good news!!!
� � �

Save some money this Christmas for..

Ask me how?
� �

Recently, a regular client contacted me to make dresses for her little Princess. The dresses include a Cinderella dress and some other dresses. On each of the dress, I made nothing less that N5000 profit and I was able to sew 5 dresses for her altogether. That's a whooping N25,000, yeah? In just 2days. That's even because she is a regular client.

One thing you should know is that, even if parents don't buy clothes, they will still sew and buy for their children and you can make a lot of profits from this.

Join me in an online practical class on how to make lovely Cinderella dresses for your Princess and Buba and Sokoto for your Prince.

You don't have to pay huge money to tailors or spend much on those imported dresses that won't even last long. You can make yours and make for other people and make money from it.

This practical class covers a period of 1 week from 8pm till 10pm so as to accommodate for the working class mothers too.

It's going to be a practical class with pictures and videos of the whole process. I will also give out other bonuses in the class.

This normally goes for N15,000 per person in our weekend class, but because I want a lot of people to benefit from it, it's going down for N2, 500 to the first 10 people who can make use of this opportunity. After the first 10 people, it will go back to N5,000.

Hurry now, limited spaces of 30 slots are only made available so as to ensure concentration in the class.

How to enjoy this bonus:

Pay a sum of N2,500 now into this Account:

Obasa Damilola T.
Guaranty Trust Bank

After making your payment, send the evidence of your payment to 08060396604 (Whats App) by screenshot or picture.

Please Note that, all classes will take place on Whatsapp, but you will have the opportunity to chat with me outside the class if you have any difficulty understanding the process.

Class holds between Dec 2nd to 8th, 2018.

Will you miss this opportunity like the others you've missed this year. I guess, No!
See you there

#adorasplace

(1) (Reply)

I firmly believe that with the right footwear, one can rule the world! / New Casual Mens Long Sleeve Dobby Embroidered Shirts / Abuja College Of Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.