Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Hard Time On Fiverr - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hard Time On Fiverr (725 Views)

Do You Have A Hard Time Getting Adsense Approval? Let Me Help You! / Youtube Channel With 1k Sub And 7k Watch Time (on Review) For Sale / How Do You Verify Your Account On Fiverr? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Time On Fiverr by Marv650(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2018
As much as i believe in the theory of hard work and seriousness, i have sometimes been cheated by this.
Fiverr brought a glimpse of hope and freedom from several freelance writers who out of selfishness and who knows what pay 1.0 per word for several articles that are well researched and documented. When i heard of Fiverr, i thought i will completely be free from those little tip-like payment.
Maybe I thought of it too much, maybe Fiverr is another great wall to climb, either way i have only had hard time on this platform.
Spent several hours cooking up nice gigs, called several friends to help check it out. learnt the best way to bid for jobs, and as much as possible i always try to be online.
but sad to say, I'm always out-bidded.
impression and clicks keeps flying high by day and still no order.
Can any pro here suggest ways to improve things and grant myself the fist big sale on fiverr. I'm losing hope on this platform.
The platform is not the problem........... who knows what you can do to assist.
Re: Hard Time On Fiverr by JBLivestream(m): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
Same issues here, just tired.
Re: Hard Time On Fiverr by CuriousX: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
Have you guys read the below thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/3237273/how-make-regular-income-offering

https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2
I believe if you ask questions there are expert there to guide you.
In the millionaires thread a guy who said he made $17k from fiverr also said he learnt all he knows from these thread.

Also aside from fiverr, have you guys tried other platforms like Upwork and peopleperhour? I hear they are also good. Not a freelancer but I read these stuff once in a while

Also I remember one guy who said he does not rely on fiverr traffic alone that he posts link to his gig on relevant Facebook groups to his gig and that is how he get most of his traffic

Network with people on these threads above I believe you will make it. Remember to come and pay your tithe to me oo. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Hard Time On Fiverr by 3ute: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
Marv650:
As much as i believe in the theory of hard work and seriousness, i have sometimes been cheated by this.
Fiverr brought a glimpse of hope and freedom from several freelance writers who out of selfishness and who knows what pay 1.0 per word for several articles that are well researched and documented. When i heard of Fiverr, i thought i will completely be free from those little tip-like payment.
Maybe I thought of it too much, maybe Fiverr is another great wall to climb, either way i have only had hard time on this platform.
Spent several hours cooking up nice gigs, called several friends to help check it out. learnt the best way to bid for jobs, and as much as possible i always try to be online.
but sad to say, I'm always out-bidded.
impression and clicks keeps flying high by day and still no order.
Can any pro here suggest ways to improve things and grant myself the fist big sale on fiverr. I'm losing hope on this platform.
The platform is not the problem........... who knows what you can do to assist.

i used to face similar ish, i will update you guys with the new secret i discovered
Re: Hard Time On Fiverr by damyady: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
US Fiverr review is available now. Contact me on WhatsApp. 07038133889
Re: Hard Time On Fiverr by JBLivestream(m): 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
3ute:

i used to face similar ish, i will update you guys with the new secret i discovered
please do
Re: Hard Time On Fiverr by JBLivestream(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
CuriousX:

In the millionaires thread a guy who said he made $17k from fiverr also said he learnt all he knows from these thread.

Also aside from fiverr, have you guys tried other platforms like Upwork and peopleperhour? I hear they are also good. Not a freelancer but I read these stuff once in a while

Also I remember one guy who said he does not rely on fiverr traffic alone that he posts link to his gig on relevant Facebook groups to his gig and that is how he get most of his traffic

Network with people on these threads above I believe you will make it. Remember to come and pay your tithe to me oo. Goodluck
thanks, will do as you've said
Re: Hard Time On Fiverr by Marv650(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
CuriousX:

Thanks for this. I do hope it helps.
Re: Hard Time On Fiverr by Marv650(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
3ute:

Patiently waiting

(1) (Reply)

10 Years Old 55$ Multiple Payments Received Verified Nigerian Adsense For Sale / Blogger Theme Needed / Importance Of Heading Tag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.