Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,874 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker (41987 Views)

Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend / Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Amagite3(f): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
Delectable Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic has reacted to her phone number leak on Nina's Instagram page yesterday.

According to her, she's now in over 1000 groups!. See tweets below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/rita-dominic-reacts-to-her-phone-number-being-leaked-on-instagram.html

2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by kayboy4y(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
So
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by FindX(m): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Since I was kid, I have been crushing on this lady.

I know one day, I will be rich and I will make my move.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by SIMPLYkush: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
To be sincere she is nice, I love her, I actually joined trend and chatted her on whatsapp....
but that useless cee cee blocked her account, I know she went to by new sim now �
but why will Rita be using etisalat when she's a glo ambassador?

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Jay5mie: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
To be sincere she is nice, I love her, I actually joined trends and chatted her on whatsapp....
but that useless cee cee blocked her account, I know she went to by new sim now �
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Compliant(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
Better
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by kenbee(f): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Echatbook: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
��
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by BruncleZuma: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by daveyjay(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
was the hacker thinking she'd be pained??! she has better things to do with her sweet life

8 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by foyeks2001(f): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Odikwa serious
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by neweraomo: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
So we should fry liver ?

7 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Adieza(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
When you finally blow, media will be rushing your news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by gaby(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
If yuzedo catch this Yusuf ehn...

17 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by KelB(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Good evening to y'all THICK girls of nairaland the rest of u can collect ur good evening from SLIM-case

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Triangles1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Rita my crush, even if is one round I don't mind.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by lesbiconverter: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
To be sincere she is nice, I love her, I actually joined trend and chatted her on whatsapp....
breach of contract grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Princess4ng(f): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
hahahahahahhahahahahaha...... that person that hacked Nina's acc eh........ the guy na kolo...u need to see what he has been posting...... chei.....

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by kolafolabi(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
As if she is happy she is now in over 1000 groups grin grin grin grin..Me wey no be celebrity can not stand it

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Nolongthing3669: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
M.I can also have the number now
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by samisj4real(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
What's so special about her number? undecided

Abeg na Buhari number i need now to they bash am directly.

16 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Whizzcute(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
FindX:
Since I was kid, I have been crushing on this lady.

I know one day, I will be rich and I will make my move.
gbenga wake Up!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by LOVEGINO(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Riri, I ll forever love u

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by sophiathefirst: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
That hacker was one hilarious idiot. I laugh cheesy sha
Ehya pele nina

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by ZaOzaRoom(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
The leaked chats I'm waiting for are 'za oda room' chats.
If you know you comprehend.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Smile4daddy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
I just love this lady Mrs Rita.

Her husband Mr Dominic is a lucky man.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Fianze93(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by gift01: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Daddy Showkey's main line is Airtel despite being a glo (ex) ambassador
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by dingbang(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
She's is really a nice woman and funny abeg...1000+ groups i can imaging how her phone will keep buzzzing grin cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Prostrates For Femi Kuti At Fela's Afrika Shrine (Photos, Video) / Five Star Music Star Kcee Steps Out In Tight Black Pants, In Norway (photo) / Susan Peters Prepares Semovita & Egusi Soup For Her Whitehusband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.