Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

"Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo (57764 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by meobizy(f): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
For some reason I believe the sperm thief theory. If she did it though she won’t need an IVF clinic for the process. All a woman has to do after sex is turn the condom outside in and dig it deep into her pleasure box using a single finger. Viola, a baby will result after nine months.
Sha, she had all the money to spend so I won’t blame her. Desperation can make women do stupid things. Not even men get this desperate.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by meobizy(f): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
sonnie10:
This is so dumb!
Kemi has finally employed NwaAmaikpe as one of her editorial staff.
This guy has brightened my day, sorry, night.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by Crossbow(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nonsense!
Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by GAPPLE: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
Madam KO, arinur'ode!!! Assistant jesu Smh!..
Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by lavenjcrown(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
Please, you people should stop bringing this woman issue on social media anymore. She is not making sense.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by Ambber(f): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ok. We don hear. Next?
Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by pweshboi(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
gabazin080:
Girl: Don't tell anyone that we had sex.
Boy: its ok.

20 minutes later
My guy... I saw wat u did there cheesy
Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by okwabayi(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
If one thinks about it, if he could take her to a hotel and have sex then he should prepare himself to share ownership of a baby.
I have a friend who used the exact guideline to protect himself. He was very picky regarding females. Any girl he spent a night with was the type one could introduce to their parents.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by nenidee(f): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Now she's mad... Over grown baby undecided angry
Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by Jidibia(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
gabazin080:
So she is Not carrying fake pregnancy again.
Na sperm theft we go read through out this week for nairaland.

I don't Like Linda but this woman is going too far to bring linda down. Linda has a bad past, has destroyed many homes but hatred for Linda is making this woman say too too much trash.

Before it was fake pregnancy, now na sperm she stole to born
Lol.... Come ma teach u pidgin English. Now na sperm she steal, na d koret pidgin English be that.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by kptrickz(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
Richdad50:
If Kemi dies tomorow (God forbid), she will be remembered only for one thing; a self destructive antagonist and a rumour peddler but her percieved enemy will go down in history as a successful and wealthy Blogger, enterpreneur, and a self made billionaire.
To be hurt and express same is not a bad thing but to be bitter beyond forgiveness is one's own evil upon self.

#Richdadnuggets
You just made my day.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by pafo(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
Guyman02:
The MOD who continue to push the quarrel of this two old mamas must be mad

All this beer parlor story sha
Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by maxzzo1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
Me am curious to d techniques Linda use to steal sperm Mad woman !!!
Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
Controversial journalist is at it again. She claims Linda ikeji stole Tsolaye Jeremy's sperm after they had an encounter in a hotel.

Read her write-up

Tsolaye Jeremi is planning to splash some cash on his favourite past time this Christmas and it ain't women. It's more exotic cars. Jeremi is already the owner of one of the top notch Rolls Royce's. The Delta big boy has distanced himself from Linda Ikeji's baby Jayce after allegations that she took his used condom from a hotel encounter to an IVF clinic to impregnate her eggs and have a surrogate carry it. Journalist and Professional Blogger Stella Dimoko Korkus recently called Linda a "sperm thief". I reported a bulk of the surrogacy story. Linda ruined my brand and I forgave her for that part.

Source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/11/26/linda-ikeji-stole-tsolaye-jeremi-sperm-after-hotel-encounter-kemi-olunloyo/

One of the funniest Stories I've ever read on the internet!
Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by ChrisAC: 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
gabazin080:
So she is Not carrying fake pregnancy again.
Na sperm theft we go read through out this week for nairaland.

I don't Like Linda but this woman is going too far to bring linda down. Linda has a bad past, has destroyed many homes but hatred for Linda is making this woman say too too much trash.

Before it was fake pregnancy, now na sperm she stole to born
My take too...
Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 27, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You like someone who peddles falsehood?? Of course you will, anything to make others look bad for your own vile amusement..this woman first said linda's pregnancy was fake..later she switched to saying it was a surrogacy...now she's saying linda stole the sperm to get pregnant?? You and kemi na birds of a feather..

Ok why is the father of the baby still faceless or isn't he proud to have a new born baby? Who wouldn't though? This case is simple, the father of the baby should issue a stern warning to the old woman to let his son be or face the consequences of her loose tongue.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by Spatta: 2:59am On Nov 27, 2018
One Thing you must appreciate in real men is that, in all the open utterances of Aunty Kemi, The silence of Jeremy is daunting. Real men don't bandy words with women, They don't get into unnecessary and unproductive brawl, they just laugh at you in their bedroom even when they have resources to silence you through the court. Unlike that man in Port harcourt who said he is P and incarcerated a woman who obviously need our sympathy
Like kemi or hate her, she is the best comedian since she was deported back to us from Canada
Shout out to Aunty Kemi,
Anyone who feels she has made an untrue statement should furnish the public with the correct information
not controverting the allegation is like Buhari accepting that he is actually from Sudan by silence
Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by Titogbanski: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2018
And we say we are fighting corruption
Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by Brightest04(m): 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You like someone who peddles falsehood?? Of course you will, anything to make others look bad for your own vile amusement..this woman first said linda's pregnancy was fake..later she switched to saying it was a surrogacy...now she's saying linda stole the sperm to get pregnant?? You and kemi na birds of a feather..
Wao! Man,when you and your brothers say all sorts of damaging things against Buhari,which though,all lies,you never complained.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo by toprealman: 9:59am On Nov 30, 2018
seuncyber:
Madam rest now abeg
Why? Linda makes a living from gossips and leaks.... karma fit repent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Your Favorite Celebs Would Look In 40 Years(wizkid, Genevieve & More) / AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding / Destiny Etiko Acquires Another SUV Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.