Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

How To Deny Your Boss Sex Without Saying No To Him - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Deny Your Boss Sex Without Saying No To Him (453 Views)

El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) / My Dashboard Is Saying Access Denied / Fire Your Boss And Hire Yourself Trick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deny Your Boss Sex Without Saying No To Him by joshchinedu: 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
HEY! MY BOSS ALMOST HAD SEX WITH ME IN THE OFFICE BECAUSE I SAID NO TO HIS ATTEMPTS. WHAT HAS GONE WRONG WITH HIM THESE DAYS?

Life can be frustrating to a woman working in an organization full of wolves and wild lions ready to devour at any slight opportunity they have to themselves, because we women are direct preys since they target the downfall of our marital homes, except we fight our way out of their traps.

Chances of pushing for more after the initial request for sex is granted, is inevitable.

There are several ways to deal with such kind of bosses, peradventure you find them around you. Here you shall get to know some ways to respectfully decline sex from your boss without giving NO as an answer.
Continue reading by clicking www.jobamebo..com

Remember to drop your comments.
Re: How To Deny Your Boss Sex Without Saying No To Him by Dadabanton49: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hmmmmmm, foul play.

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home And Earn 5k To 10k Every Day / NYSC Presidential Awards / I Need A Business Partner In Minna,niger State. Am A Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.