Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans (2967 Views)

Nokia 3.1 Plus Vs Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 Speed Test Comparison (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Speed Test & RAM Management (photos) / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by enny66(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
This article explores the differences between the Camon 11 Pro vs Huawei nova 3i, which of these lovely top-notch devices would you get?

The Huawei nova 3i budget friendly smart device recently released by Huawei, while the Camon 11 Pro is a budget-friendly Tecno device released this month by Tecno. In this article, we will compare these amazing devices to find answers to the best version for you.

Tecno Camon 11 Pro vs Huawei nova 3i- Design & Display
The first obvious differences between the Huawei nova 3i and the Tecno Camon 11 is its size. The Huawei nova 3i is at least o.1 inch longer than the Tecno Camon Pro. In addition, the Huawei nova 3i sports has a higher resolution of about 1080 X 2340 pixels whereas the Tecno Camon 11 Pro has a resolution of about 1500 X 720 pixels. Both phones also include a notch in their design and an aspect ratio of about 19:9.

The Camon  11 Pro (158g) also quite lighter than the Huawei nova 3i (169g). In addition, the available colours for the Tecno Camon 11 pro are Blue and red whereas the Huawei nova 3i features a lot of amazing colours including Acacia Red, Iris Purple, Pearl white and Black.

Camon 11 Pro vs Huawei nova 3i - Hardware & Software
The Huawei Nova 3i integrates the famous Huawei Kirin 710 chipset which has an octa-core processor and clocks at a speed of 2.2GHZ alongside a Mali-G51 MP4 GPU. The Camon 11 Pro, on the other hand, features a much lower Mediatek Helio P22 Chipset with an octa-core processor which clocks at 2.0 GHz and integrates the PowerVR GPU.

In addition, the Huawei nova 3i has two variants offering a 4GB RAM and 64GB Internal Storage as well as a 6GB RAM device offing 128GB internal storage. On the other hand, the Camon 11 Pro uses the 6GB RAM and 64GB Internal storage. However, if you want more memory for the Huawei nova 3i, you will have to let go of one of your SIM slots.

Both devices run on the Andriod 8.1 Oreo. However, the Huawei nova 3i features the Huawei EMUI 8.2 Skin and the TECNO’s HiOS 4.1 Skin on top for the Camon 11 Pro.

Tecno Camon 11 Pro vs Huawei nova 3i - Camera
The Tecno Camon 11 Pro features a dual rear camera of 16MP + 5MP with Quad LED- flash while having a 24MP selfie camera (with its own LED flash). The Huawei nova 3i, on the other hand, has a 16MP main shooter with f/2.2 aperture and a secondary 2MP depth sensor camera with LED flash. For its front camera, you have a is dual camera feature of a 24MP main shooter with f/2.0 aperture and a 2MP depth sensor camera.

Tecno Camon 11 Pro vs Huawei nova 3i - Battery, Connectivity.
The Camon 11 Pro apparently has a higher battery capacity than the Huawei nova 3i. It features a 3,750mAH non-removable battery while the nova 3i sports a 3,340mAh. However, both devices support quick charging and the 4G LTE connectivity.

In terms of SIM support, they are both dual SIM smart devices. However, the Camon 11 Pro is a dual nano-SIM device and has a dedicated MicroSD slot. The nova 3i, on the other hand, possess a Hybrid Dual SIM feature which means you can either have one nano SIm and use the other slot for your memory card or use it for two Nano SIM card. Therefore there is no dedicated SIM slot.

In addition, they both have WiFi, WiFi direct, Bluetooth 4.2 and a Micro USB port which supports USB On The Go.

Tecno camon 11 Pro vs Huawei nova 3i - Price and avaliabilty.
The Huawei nova 3i is a budget smartphone designed by the Huawei brand, but it is still a lot pricier than the Camon 11 Pro. Whereas it gives you a silightly better Camera and processor speed at N105,000, the Camon 11 Pro will be the more preferable option. The Camon 11 Pro features a bigger battery, RAM and storage options without having to lose one of your SIM slots and all of this you get at a price range of N76,000 - 77,000.

https://naijmobile.com/tecno-camon-11-pro-vs-huawei-nova-3i/

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by Telvin7(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
enny66:
This article explores the differences between the Camon 11 Pro vs Huawei nova 3i, which of these lovely top-notch devices would you get?

The Huawei nova 3i budget friendly smart device recently released by Huawei, while the Camon 11 Pro is a budget-friendly Tecno device released this month by Tecno. In this article, we will compare these amazing devices to find answers to the best version for you.

The first obvious differences between the Huawei nova 3i and the Tecno Camon 11 is its size. The Huawei nova 3i is at least o.1 inch longer than the Tecno Camon Pro. In addition, the Huawei nova 3i sports has a higher resolution of about 1080 X 2340 pixels whereas the Tecno Camon 11 Pro has a resolution of about 1500 X 720 pixels. Both phones also include a notch in their design and an aspect ratio of about 19:9.

The Camon  11 Pro (158g) also quite lighter than the Huawei nova 3i (169g). In addition, the available colours for the Tecno Camon 11 pro are Blue and red whereas the Huawei nova 3i features a lot of amazing colours including Acacia Red, Iris Purple, Pearl white and Black.

The Huawei Nova 3i integrates the famous Huawei Kirin 710 chipset which has an octa-core processor and clocks at a speed of 2.2GHZ alongside a Mali-G51 MP4 GPU. The Camon 11 Pro, on the other hand, features a much lower Mediatek Helio P22 Chipset with an octa-core processor which clocks at 2.0 GHz and integrates the PowerVR GPU.

In addition, the Huawei nova 3i has two variants offering a 4GB RAM and 64GB Internal Storage as well as a 6GB RAM device offing 128GB internal storage. On the other hand, the Camon 11 Pro uses the 6GB RAM and 64GB Internal storage. However, if you want more memory for the Huawei nova 3i, you will have to let go of one of your SIM slots.

Both devices run on the Andriod 8.1 Oreo. However, the Huawei nova 3i features the Huawei EMUI 8.2 Skin and the TECNO’s HiOS 4.1 Skin on top for the Camon 11 Pro.

The Tecno Camon 11 Pro features a dual rear camera of 16MP + 5MP with Quad LED- flash while having a 24MP selfie camera (with its own LED flash). The Huawei nova 3i, on the other hand, has a 16MP main shooter with f/2.2 aperture and a secondary 2MP depth sensor camera with LED flash. For its front camera, you have a is dual camera feature of a 24MP main shooter with f/2.0 aperture and a 2MP depth sensor camera.

The Camon 11 Pro apparently has a higher battery capacity than the Huawei nova 3i. It features a 3,750mAH non-removable battery while the nova 3i sports a 3,340mAh. However, both devices support quick charging and the 4G LTE connectivity.

In terms of SIM support, they are both dual SIM smart devices. However, the Camon 11 Pro is a dual nano-SIM device and has a dedicated MicroSD slot. The nova 3i, on the other hand, possess a Hybrid Dual SIM feature which means you can either have one nano SIm and use the other slot for your memory card or use it for two Nano SIM card. Therefore there is no dedicated SIM slot.

In addition, they both have WiFi, WiFi direct, Bluetooth 4.2 and a Micro USB port which supports USB On The Go.

The Huawei nova 3i is a budget smartphone designed by the Huawei brand, but it is still a lot pricier than the Camon 11 Pro. Whereas it gives you a silightly better Camera and processor speed at N105,000, the Camon 11 Pro will be the more preferable option. The Camon 11 Pro features a bigger battery, RAM and storage options without having to lose one of your SIM slots and all of this you get at a price range of N76,000 - 77,000.

f***k u for comparing that shit with huawei........u not get work

9 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by Mrlouis: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2018
Telvin7:
beat it dude.. even with your innate hatred for tecno phones, the bitter truth is that more and more peeps are purchasing them everyfvcking day and they are ain't complaining..btw, i use an infinix note 5 stylus and i get more bangs for buck.. so if u not happy, take a long walk off a short pier for all we care..

4 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by flexerking(m): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2018
Mrlouis:
beat it dude.. even with your innate hatred for tecno phones, the bitter truth is that more and more peeps are purchasing them everyfvcking day and they are ain't complaining..btw, i use an infinix note 5 stylus and i get more bangs for buck.. so if u not happy, take a long walk off a short pier for all we care..
ignoramus angry

5 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by projectreserve2: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now!
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by Palmerbarry: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2018
Comparing Huawei & Tecno is like comparing Putin & Buhari - both are presidents. I wont say much.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by MrDoGood(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2018
enny66:

With all due respect sir, never you in your whole life compare Dead Tecno to Huawei!!!!!! They are no mates in any angle.
Huawei that is number 2 in the smart phone world after Samsung.

I am using Huawei nova 3 (without the ''i'') 6Gb Ram, 128GB Rom and you are comparing poo tecno that has been recycling same junk with different price for Nigerians.

Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by Behankey(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2018
Mrlouis:
couldn't have said it better really.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by scarycuteface(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
Comparison with the Nova? Haven't seen both but the reviews for them are great. So they shouldn't be far apart

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by seunfly: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
Tecno zombies have come again ooo!!!! How can you compare original phone with cloned version and you still have d gut to call it clash of titan.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by Freelancerx: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
The Camon Camera though.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mrlouis:
who compares a tecno device with a huawei device even if they are on d same price range U and d Op well at all
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
MrDoGood:

With all due respect sir, never you in your whole life compare Dead Tecno to Huawei!!!!!! They are no mates in any angle.

I am using Huawei nova 3 (without the ''i'') 6Gb Ram, 128GB Rom and you are comparing poo tecno that has been recycling same junk with different price for Nigerians.

Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!
Nna i tire for them oh, who compares tecno with huawei the best chip on a tecno device is a mediatek heliop30,geez, are these tecno marketers well at all

4 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by Mrlouis: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
who compares a tecno device with a huawei device even if they are on d same price range U and d Op well at all

whats your basis for this argument? Get a job son..
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by Mrlouis: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
MrDoGood:

Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by Psoulsport(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2018
Few things I look out in a phone
1. Weight: The Camon 11 pro = 158g lighter than the Huawei Nova 3I = 169g. I give it to Canon 11 pro
2: Software/Hardware:
The Huawei Nova 3i integrates the famous Huawei Kirin 710 chipset which has an octa-core processor and clocks at a speed of 2.2GHZ alongside a Mali-G51 MP4 GPU while the Camon 11 Pro, on the other hand, features a much lower Mediatek Helio P22 Chipset with an octa-core processor which clocks at 2.0 GHz and integrates the PowerVR GPU.

In addition, the Huawei nova 3i has two variants goffering a 4GB RAM and 64GB Internal Storage as well as a 6GB RAM device offing 128GB internal storage. On the other hand, the Camon 11 Pro uses the 6GB RAM and 64GB Internal storage. However, if you want more memory for the Huawei nova 3i, you will have to let go of one of your SIM slots. I still give it to Camon 11 pro

Both devices run on the Andriod 8.1 Oreo. However, the Huawei nova 3i features the Huawei EMUI 8.2 Skin and the TECNO’s HiOS 4.1 Skin on top for the Camon 11 Pro.

3. Camera: The Tecno Camon 11 Pro features a dual rear camera of 16MP + 5MP with Quad LED- flash while having a 24MP selfie camera (with its own LED flash). The Huawei nova 3i, on the other hand, has a 16MP main shooter with f/2.2 aperture and a secondary 2MP depth sensor camera with LED flash. For its front camera, you have a is dual camera feature of a 24MP main shooter with f/2.0 aperture and a 2MP depth sensor camera.
I still give it to Tecno Camon 11 pro.

4. Battery andConnectivity:
Still give it to Tecno Camon 11 pro.

5. SIM Support: They are both dual SIM smart devices. However, the Camon 11 Pro is a dual nano-SIM device and has a dedicated MicroSD slot. The nova 3i, on the other hand, possess a Hybrid Dual SIM feature which means you can either have one nano Sim and use the other slot for your memory card or use it for two Nano SIM card. Therefore there is no dedicated SIM slot.

In addition, they both have WiFi, WiFi direct, Bluetooth 4.2 and a Micro USB port which supports USB On The Go.

6. Price and Avaliabilty:
The Huawei Nova 3I is a budget smartphone designed by the Huawei brand, but it is still a lot pricier than the Camon 11 Pro. Whereas it gives you a silightly better Camera and processor speed at N105,000, the Camon 11 Pro will be the more preferable option. The Camon 11 Pro features a bigger battery, RAM and storage options without having to lose one of your SIM slots and all of this you get at a price range of N76,000 - 77,000.

With this review, I will prefer the Tecno Camon 11 Pro for so many reason which I will some up to the fact that it's even very affordable more than the Huawei Nova 3I.

enny66:

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by Creg7: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2018
seunfly:
Tecno zombies have come again ooo!!!! How can you compare original phone with cloned version and you still have d gut to call it clash of titan.

They won't compare them if they aren't sharing similar grounds, your choice of word shouldn't be this blasphemous, even when you see Tecno being better at the level of BATTERY, CAMERA, WEIGHT, & PRICE. Bury unnecessary hate bro, it will make you miss out on life.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by Kaykerry(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2018
When people make such comments like this, One thing comes to my mind, they lack common sense! If you have any fact to disprove the above, state them, not talk trash
Telvin7:
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by Kaykerry(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2018
It seems you are the ignorant one here
flexerking:
ignoramus angry
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by Kaykerry(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2018
You won't much because you don't know much
Palmerbarry:
Comparing Huawei & Tecno is like comparing Putin & Buhari - both are presidents. I wont say much.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by Kaykerry(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2018
Samsung is number one right? but does it mean all their devices are top notch?
Each device has its audience... the nova 3i and Camon 11 are both mid-range and has very similar specs. I have handled both devices and iI can tell you there is no much of a difference physically.
Argue with facts, not stale ideologies!
MrDoGood:

Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by Creg7: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2018
MrDoGood:

Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!

Its quite apparent that you know nothing about technological sales and you should probably look up the meaning of recycle in the dictionary too, it is no one's problem that Huawei is your beloved, you don't need to articulate your love for Huawei at the expense of TECNO.... I'll advice you try find out why Nigerian users of Tecno is plentier than the users of your beloved

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by Norman4real(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2018
Telvin7:
LOL, nova 3i is not even a flagship level phone. It's midrange at best. Comparing it to Camon 11 Pro is a very fair comparison.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by Norman4real(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2018
Psoulsport:
Few things I look out in a phone
1. Weight: The Camon 11 pro = 158g lighter than the Huawei Nova 3I = 169g. I give it to Canon 11 pro
2: Software/Hardware:
The Huawei Nova 3i integrates the famous Huawei Kirin 710 chipset which has an octa-core processor and clocks at a speed of 2.2GHZ alongside a Mali-G51 MP4 GPU while the Camon 11 Pro, on the other hand, features a much lower Mediatek Helio P22 Chipset with an octa-core processor which clocks at 2.0 GHz and integrates the PowerVR GPU.

In addition, the Huawei nova 3i has two variants goffering a 4GB RAM and 64GB Internal Storage as well as a 6GB RAM device offing 128GB internal storage. On the other hand, the Camon 11 Pro uses the 6GB RAM and 64GB Internal storage. However, if you want more memory for the Huawei nova 3i, you will have to let go of one of your SIM slots. I still give it to Camon 11 pro

Both devices run on the Andriod 8.1 Oreo. However, the Huawei nova 3i features the Huawei EMUI 8.2 Skin and the TECNO’s HiOS 4.1 Skin on top for the Camon 11 Pro.

3. Camera: The Tecno Camon 11 Pro features a dual rear camera of 16MP + 5MP with Quad LED- flash while having a 24MP selfie camera (with its own LED flash). The Huawei nova 3i, on the other hand, has a 16MP main shooter with f/2.2 aperture and a secondary 2MP depth sensor camera with LED flash. For its front camera, you have a is dual camera feature of a 24MP main shooter with f/2.0 aperture and a 2MP depth sensor camera.
I still give it to Tecno Camon 11 pro.

4. Battery andConnectivity:
Still give it to Tecno Camon 11 pro.

5. SIM Support: They are both dual SIM smart devices. However, the Camon 11 Pro is a dual nano-SIM device and has a dedicated MicroSD slot. The nova 3i, on the other hand, possess a Hybrid Dual SIM feature which means you can either have one nano Sim and use the other slot for your memory card or use it for two Nano SIM card. Therefore there is no dedicated SIM slot.

In addition, they both have WiFi, WiFi direct, Bluetooth 4.2 and a Micro USB port which supports USB On The Go.

6. Price and Avaliabilty:
The Huawei Nova 3I is a budget smartphone designed by the Huawei brand, but it is still a lot pricier than the Camon 11 Pro. Whereas it gives you a silightly better Camera and processor speed at N105,000, the Camon 11 Pro will be the more preferable option. The Camon 11 Pro features a bigger battery, RAM and storage options without having to lose one of your SIM slots and all of this you get at a price range of N76,000 - 77,000.

With this review, I will prefer the Tecno Camon 11 Pro for so many reason which I will some up to the fact that it's even very affordable more than the Huawei Nova 3I.

Pricing differences asides, I'd take the Huawei coz I really can't stand using a 720p screen at this point in my life.

4 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by shogsman(m): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
At this stage in my life I can't be staring at a 720p phone, God forbid, plus tecno is substandard.
Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by MrDoGood(m): 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
Creg7:

Its quite apparent that you know nothing about technological sales and you should probably look up the meaning of recycle in the dictionary too, it is no one's problem that Huawei is your beloved, you don't need to articulate your love for Huawei at the expense of TECNO.... I'll advice you try find out why Nigerian users of Tecno is plentier than the users of your beloved

Everyone wants to drive a Benz, but not all can actually afford it.

Tell me you are going to choose the highest Tecno mobile phone over the hightst Samsung or Huawei.

Bro pls lets learn to tell ourselves the truth! it helps.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by MrDoGood(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Kaykerry:
Each device has its audience... the nova 3i and Camon 11 are both mid-range and has very similar specs. I have handled both devices and iI can tell you there is no much of a difference physically.

Sir i said nova 3 and not 3i. u don't even need to compare nova 3i with any tecno brand!!!!!!!!! compare them with their mate.

But just want you to know that that price is much for what tecno dropped. Same old processor and all. Just new body. Have you ever wondered why samsung's 5mp 8mp still takes better pictures that tecno's 12mp? its cos of same old junk tecno from tecno.

i even prefere xiaomi note 5 ai to the poo tecno just dropped.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
Kaykerry:
what facts proves that the camon11 comes close, u guys are ridiculous, how do u expect the mtk helio p22 in the camon to fare against the kirin 710(equivilent to snapdragon 660) A nova3i with advanced raise to unlock face id that works in pitch darkness with the ridiculous camera id on the camon11, or the display quality of 409ppi(full HD+) on the nova3i vs the 190ppi(HD+) on the camon11 or is it the nice glass build of the nova to the polycarbonate back of the camon11, the only aspect the camon11 wins is the battery!!!

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
shogsman:
At this stage in my life I can't be staring at a 720p phone, God forbid, plus tecno is substandard.
nna ehnn one thing dat annoyed me about the camon11 is its has the same old resolution of 720*1520 on a 6.2inch screen(with ppi of 190) in 2018 who does that

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by Creg7: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
MrDoGood:

Everyone wants to drive a Benz, but not all can actually afford it.

Tell me you are going to choose the highest Tecno mobile phone over the hightst Samsung or Huawei.

Bro pls lets learn to tell ourselves the truth! it helps.

That's is right there bro, its about levels of life, Tecno is there catering for people that are not at the level of buying your beloved Huawei or Samsung whatever, Trust me, those people are many and interestingly they equally enjoy what users of your beloved enjoy.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by Maxcoded: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
Creg7:

The reason why all those premium brands never outsmart tecno in Nigeria is just because they only market their products to where it matters like China, India and some other developed countries.

Have you ever asked yourself why it's only in Nigeria Tecno and infinix are popular? It's just because they know your country is way too poor when it comes to technology and little things are what amazes you.

Widen your horizon people and stop being backward by defending that useless brand called Tecno

6 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans by Ejadike(m): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
Let's leave name and compare the specs. Hauwei has a better name and reputation in the international scene whole TECNO hold sway in Nigerian and major African Market but I'll rather go for TECNO Camon 11 Pro since the specs aren't far apart and the price for hauwei is just a the high side abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

With A Budget Of 50k, Which Best Device Can I Get?? / Meet Gionee M30 With 10,000mah, 8GB RAM. / Top 10 Android Tricks You Should Know In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.