Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) (31544 Views)

Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by zoba88: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
A woman allegedly killed her baby in Sierra Leone after giving birth to the baby.The incident happened at Black Hall Road Coconut Farm.

See photos

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/lady-kills-her-baby-after.html

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by zoba88: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by ehhmah(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
shocked angry

OMG!.. This is a graphical act of Stupidity..

Where is the impregnator?

Yuck!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Olalan(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Wicked and heartless being......
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by LuciferElohim: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
Feminists do not value life because they have been used & dumped.

Tell me would this woman have killed this innocent baby if she had a man of her own?

She forced herself on a man, he rejected her now she has killed the baby since the Poverty Alleviation Technique did not work.

I'm waiting for Linda Ikeji & her bastard's turn.

*spits angry

5 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by gaby(m): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
This is heart/gut wrenching and plain evil. Why in heavens name will you be stupid enough to get shaku shaku unprotected, unprepared for its accompanying consequences and disturb a kid chilling on his own with God, bring him into this sin-filled world after bearing the pains of habouring him in your womb for good nine months plus the torture of bringing him forth in labour only to snuff life out of him in such a callous and dehumanising way.

Na God go punish you and render you fruitless forever.

Na to plug boiling ring make e hot red well well then chook am inside that your gutter you mistake for a punieee...

Murders pretending to be mothers all over....tueeehhh

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by gaby(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Israeljones:

As irritating and provoking as this thread is ,I don't know why I find this ur post more provoking...
How can u post this long rubbish on a sensitive thread as this...Are u normal?

Who no normal no fit do wetin the guy do sef.

The guy is abnormal. .

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by gistblogger: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by dominique(f): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
Why carry a baby for nine months only to end it's life shortly after birth? Most likely post-partum psychosis

12 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Jacqueline22(f): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ah dix is pure wickedness
Some women are wicked and evil.
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by bankyblue(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
How I wish the mother did that to her.

The world wouldn't have been reading this bad news
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by sammy221: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
this is pure � wickedness
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by cosmatika(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Post partum psychosis. She needs to see a psychiatrist immediately

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Dinho20(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
STAY AWAY FROM SEX
I HAVE SAID IT TIME WITHOUT NUMBER.
IF YOU DON'T WANT UNWANTED PREGNANCY, UNWANTED CHILD, STAY AWAY FROM SEX.
EVEN CONDOM WILL NOT SAVE YOU.
MANY PEOPLE HAVE CONTRACTED HIV/AIDS EVEN WITH CONDOM.
WHEN YOU ARE READY FOR MARRIAGE, GO FOR HIV TEST, BLOOD GROUP TEST AND GENOTYPE TEST BEFORE THINKING OF GETTING MARRIED.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by SweetBuns(f): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
LuciferElohim:

Tell me would this woman have killed this innocent baby if she had a man of her own?

She forced herself on a man, he rejected her now she has killed the baby since the Poverty Alleviation Technique did not work.

*spits angry
MUMU

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Randy100: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
She is mentally unstable. She needs help.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by airsaylongcon: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Randy100:
She is mentally unstable. She needs help.

Post-partum depression I suspect

6 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mentally Unstable
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Oyindidi(f): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
LuciferElohim:

*spits angry
All this rubbish cos of likes and mentions? You are not okay

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Win95: 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
cosmatika:
Post partum psychosis. She needs to see a psychiatrist immediately
Most likely diagnosis medically. Non-medically....?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by adeniyi3971(m): 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
and there's a couple out there visiting the fertility clinic every Thursday for years..

He that has Head have no Cap well - She deserves to be killed too!
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
Why is it that things like this are very common in African continent?
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Passionate888: 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
After woman, fear the devil

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Newznow: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
Why

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Sabadon(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
dominique:
Why carry a baby for nine months only to end it's life shortly after birth? Most likely post-partum psychosis
u said Wat made sense, people should understand stuffs lik this and employ psychiatric approach to issue. wisdom Dey say is light

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by DaddyNimo(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
at least the baby won't have to live in a harsh heartless world, most importantly he will make heaven
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by luluosas(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
May she become barren for her entire life in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Jayslicky: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
SweetBuns:
MUMU
You're actually the mumu, useless wannabe feminist, you all the same bunch of scalywags

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Arthurity1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
dominique:
You're the only one on this thread that seems to be intelligent. I also believe that there is something wrong with her mentally.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl / Naval Officer Smashes A Motorist's Windscreen At Alakija, Lagos (Video, Pictures / School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.