Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online (1329 Views)

I Am Starting My First Business With No Prior Business Experience / What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? / 9 Things You Need To Know Before Starting Your Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online by Purplekush(m): 12:51am On Nov 27, 2018
After doing business online for 3 years now, I can say I've learnt ONE SIMPLE LESSON.

"There is no 1 single way of earning money online."

Here are the few major secrets I think you should know about starting a business online... Especially if it's your first.
These tips will make it easier for you... and will cut down your stress into half for you.

Before I go on...

This article is a reply to everyone who reached out to me even on email after I replied to a post that made FP a week ago.

Here is the link (just in case you missed it) >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4853587/what-worst-business-investment-how/22#73291680

First of all, sorry I took so long to post this. I've been busy with the Black Friday Sales. And I have a problem of trying to do things right always.
So, I kept on planning and planining and... before you know it, one week has passed smiley

I even had to squeeze out the time to do this... because, like I said in my reply to the op, I prefer and do better selling than teaching.

But even as I tried to drown myself with work, I've gotten hundreds of emails and lots of people actually showed geniune interest in getting my tutorial videos which I once sold and decided to give out for free

So, if you are interested in getting my FREE tutorial video training where I explained in simple "do-able" terms How To:

1. Start A Business That Will Be Putting In An Extra Cheese In Your Pocket Online without Tearing A Hole In Your Pocket.
2. Use your Laptop To Sell Something And People Will Buy It Online... without even meeting Your In Person.
3. Overcome "Insufficient Funds" and start Something Affordable Yet Profitable Online.

Like, I said, this is a video tutorial I once sold but you can get it for free now.

In fact, I have tens of people waiting for me to giveaway this free video already so they can start something.

What this means is that it will be on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis.
No APC or PDP here angry

If you are lucky to see this on time, then use it wisely because I have very limited Flash Drives available.

The videos are heavy, I don't think I want to spend precious date uploading them again.

So, I'll be sending them over in a Flash Drive... to the lucky few who see this on time for FREE.

You only have to cover the shipping cost and that of the Flash drive. The videos itself is free.

Actually, I don't even have a sales funnel for this... so, the lesser people who get it, the better for me.

So, if you are interested in starting something Online and you can spare a little money to cover the shipping and cost of the flash then... see my signature to get started.

It's 1:17 am now.

I just took my eyes off my Facebook Ads to type this, create a payment page (for those interested in getting the Flash Drive delivered to there address) and order for some Flash Drives on Jiji now.

I need to close my eyes.

P.S: don't forget to act now. It won't last. I ordered for very few flash drive. 30 PC's only.

P.S.S: You'll only cover the cost of shipping the flash to you and that of the flash itself if you are interested. I'll add you to my Facebook group too as a Bonus.

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online by Ocon: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2018
Interested... How can I reach you
Re: What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online by Purplekush(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2018
Ocon:
Interested... How can I reach you

You can send me an email on jordanwhite.2029 (at) gmail .com

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online by dikachi86(m): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2018
How am I gonna manage dropshipping and affiliate marketing together.
Re: What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online by FrankTalk1: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2018
Thanks OP.

Before now, I used to doubt the possibilities in Online Money making until I got exposed.

See 20 GREAT & LEGAL WAYS OF MAKING MONEY ONLINE IN NIGERIA.
Re: What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online by Ocon: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
Purplekush:

You can send me an email on jordanwhite.2029 (at) gmail .com
I sent a mail to this ur email but it say address not found. Pls, check and correct d mail
Re: What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online by Purplekush(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ocon:
I sent a mail to this ur email but it say address not found. Pls, check and correct d mail

Sorry. It's jordanwhite.2920 (at) gmail . com

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online by Purplekush(m): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
dikachi86:
How am I gonna manage dropshipping and affiliate marketing together.

I don't do dropshipping, bro. I don't do affiliate marketing neither.

I plan on trying out JVzoo next year... Or maybe not.

Tbh, I really don't know anyone who does dropshipping to a great extent in Naija
Re: What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online by Purplekush(m): 7:08am On Dec 01, 2018
For those who've made payment for the Flash drive, I just got delivery of it this morning.

So, like I told you in the email, I'll send it over using FedEx and you should get it by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Sorry for the delay
Re: What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online by egwekwe: 12:34am On Dec 02, 2018
Purplekush:
For those who've made payment for the Flash drive, I just got delivery of it this morning.

So, like I told you in the email, I'll send it over using FedEx and you should get it by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Sorry for the delay

Please I want the flash too..

How much am I paying please?
Re: What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online by Purplekush(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
egwekwe:

Please I want the flash too..

How much am I paying please?

Its the same price. Kindly see my signature...

Re: What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online by kachiz(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
Purplekush:

Its the same price. Kindly see my signature...

Could you please respond to my emails
Re: What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online by Purplekush(m): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
kachiz:

Could you please respond to my emails

I'm so sorry about the silence. We had a drop in sales and was working out things. I'll put up a link to get the video on Youtube.

I think we had 2 complaints in total. You and one other guy. Sorry again for the delay... and the link to the video should be up tonight

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online by mascot345: 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Please can you drop your phone number for us. Please, we are interested.
Re: What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online by damtan(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2018
Purplekush:

I'm so sorry about the silence. We had a drop in sales and was working out things. I'll put up a link to get the video on Youtube.

I think we had 2 complaints in total. You and one other guy. Sorry again for the delay... and the link to the video should be up tonight
Dropping a YouTube link would really be very reasonable. Thanks for that. Expecting the link to the video
Re: What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online by Garri4us: 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
Good day bro, pls I'm interested I either the YouTube link or the flash drive, my WhatsApp no is 08079133689

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online by seegi(m): 9:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Purplekush:

Morning Sir, I hope you had a wonderful night.. please help us post that YouTube link
Re: What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online by Uthmern(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
bro good evening, I just come across this your post, pls in the video on the YouTube link the as the one on the flash drive if no, how can I make payment for the flash drive am interested.
Re: What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online by Seniorcitizen(m): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
pls bro,can u send me the link through kenniesken@gmail.com... thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Spredikt (free And Premium Betting Tips App) / How To Make Money Online Using Google Translate / MTN Lumos Solar For Sale@affordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.