Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Top Ten Places No Nigerian Has Ever Visited - - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top Ten Places No Nigerian Has Ever Visited - (46605 Views)

Have You Ever Visited Any Morgue Before Share Your Experience? / A Nigerian Has Gone Viral In Russia / Top Ten Places No Nigerian Has Ever Visited(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Top Ten Places No Nigerian Has Ever Visited - by fk001(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
brodalokie:

The first civilization in Africa that shocked the world is Egypt and it was founded by Ham the son of Noe or Noah whose yatch or ship settled in the middle East. Although his grandson Nimrod or Zoroastria returned to the middle East to establish a superior empire called Babylon, today's Iraq, originally founded by his father, Cush or Hermes (meaning, Son of Ham), Babylon became the original reference point and seat of science for the Pagan world, but Egypt was their origin.
Although I can not tell you the exact location were Noah settled in the middle East but I can boast that modern Life began there. We even think the previous life started somewhere in the middle East because the location of the the garden of Eden always had East attached to it.

From what you have written above, Noah is dark skin African?

If that's true then it contradicts the biblical story that Adam was the first man.
Re: Top Ten Places No Nigerian Has Ever Visited - by brodalokie: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
fk001:

From what you have written above, Noah is dark skin African?

If that's true then it contradicts the biblical story that Adam was the first man.

Noah is not dark skinned I think but Ham is. And Adam is the first Man. Man is the only person that resemble God in nature and shape even though the serpent could talk and stand up right like the man. The serpent was still a beast by nature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos / My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic / Indonesian Plane Missing Over Papua Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.