Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina (33679 Views)

Fan Goes Nude To Celebrate Isokoboy On His Birthday In Live Instagram Video / Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father / CeeC Outfit To Nina's Birthday Dinner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by praizblog: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2018
Controversial actor Uche Maduagwu has throw a shade to Ik Ogbonna after he was accused by IG hacker who hacked Bbnaija Nina's IG account recently for sending his small tiny cucumber to Nina.

He however was blasted by some of her fans for throwing shade to the actor. See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actor-maduagwu-throw-shade-at-ik-ogbonna-for-sending-nude-to-nina/

1 Share

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2018
Try to confirm what is true and what is not true, so you won't look foolish at the end of it all Maduagwu..... see how funny he looks sef!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by gaby(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2018
Lol...make una free IK oo. The guy been wan test egusi soup as e be say na so so ogbono him dey chop for house..

Abi na wetin Colombian woman find out be this? She go don laugh tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by OKorowanta: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2018
That hacker just put final nail to IK's marriage if his beautiful Colombian wife was considering coming back.
Just kuku marry Nina my g.
Na wa o!
I never see dis kain hacker bifor..

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by coolcharm(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2018
Somehow, I don't believe he sent nudes.

Could all be made up stories by whoever hacked Nina's account

10 Likes

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2018
K
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by NotNairalandi(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2018
Nina right now!

Please Yusuf don't show them that place I told IK this is the 5th abortion that I'm doing for you embarassed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Kimy97(f): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2018
D hacker should reveal more plz
.I love this

3 Likes

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by baytuch(m): 8:03am On Nov 27, 2018
Uche Maduagwu is an hopeless idiot. Dude go and get a life

13 Likes

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Jayslicky: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2018
No b Nigeria, d hacker go later become celeb.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Amaso99(m): 8:03am On Nov 27, 2018
World femous hacker.
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by NotNairalandi(m): 8:03am On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Try to confirm what is true, so you won't look foolish at the end of it all!
what are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2018
I never really understood why people’s tweets and posts on social media should make the news. I mean back then the news was the news, then there’s people’s opinion about the news on social media. But now its the reverse, people’s personal opinion are making the news instead of the actual news. The blogs and rumour mongers are trying their best to redefine the game and it’s like they are winning. They destroy lives with reckless abandon and call it tea, exclusive, breaking and all that. These days, when the camera phone of a stranger is facing me, i get a panic attack and i quickly duck down like its about to be a gun shot because i dont know what they gonna fabricate about me online all for views. I be moving around paranoid now all the time. Aswear i came up different.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by kumakunta: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2018
Hacker that cannot show us pictures.. is that one Hacker ? Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by NotNairalandi(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2018
gaby:
Lol
you are loling.wait until the hacker gets to your turn .he will tell us how you impregnated that plantain seller in your street cheesy grin gringrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by ednut1(m): 8:05am On Nov 27, 2018
If only pple know what the pple they take as role model do behind closed doors ehn. I remember mochedda and eldee dat year

2 Likes

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Fitbillionaire: 8:05am On Nov 27, 2018
the hacker leave nina big gods come expose this guy wey already dey for big soup. if them trace am now and kill am una go say person wiket
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Princedapace(m): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2018
But IK no try shaaa.. U don't do this shit on DM.

U are an actor. Meet the lady in person.. I mind what I say via DM.

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by blessedweapon(m): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2018
IK no try shaa if this thing Na true. The sanctity of marriage should be respected. I don't know why it's that hard for people to respect their marriage, at least for the sake of your kids' future and also for the sake of your partner's feelings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2018
Where is the TINY picture

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by mikeweezy(m): 8:07am On Nov 27, 2018
this war go bloody o

1 Like

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Morbeta11(m): 8:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Uche

4 Likes

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Princedapace(m): 8:07am On Nov 27, 2018
But IK no try shaaa.. U don't do this shit on DM.

U are an actor. Meet the lady in person.. I mind what I say via DM. You can't easily deny what is screen shot. grin grin grin

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by NotNairalandi(m): 8:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Kimy97:
D hacker should reveal more plz
.I love this
don't worry it will get to your turn.he will show us how you and lala the snake captain did pim-pom under the staircase. grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by ujampie: 8:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Why send your nude pictures..........

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Vivuch: 8:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Yusuf the hacker is the latest comedian and celebrity in Nigeria. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by money121(m): 8:08am On Nov 27, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Contortionist Shocks Peter Okoye Fans As He Joins #onemorenightchalleng / Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song / Lord Paper's "Awurama" Music Video Now Trending In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.