Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Teacher Mistakenly Paid Seven (7) Times Her Salary Returns Money To Government - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Mistakenly Paid Seven (7) Times Her Salary Returns Money To Government (1115 Views)

Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . / A Student Mistakenly Paid £850,000 Instead Of £85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Mistakenly Paid Seven (7) Times Her Salary Returns Money To Government by donwitty(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2018
A dedicated and patriotic civil servant in Lagos needs to be commended.

I want you to help celebrate this woman of integrity that works with one of the government owned secondary schools in Oshodi, Lagos State.

This teacher was paid her November salary seven times (septuple) and she has gone to report so that the money can be refunded to the government's coffer.

This singular act needs to be commended for her integrity.

Please let's share until it get to the appropriate authority.
Re: Teacher Mistakenly Paid Seven (7) Times Her Salary Returns Money To Government by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 27, 2018
Since January, you've been praying for a miracle. You finally got it at the year's end and you threw it away. The sad part is, the excess cash will be embezzled by the office she returns the money to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Mistakenly Paid Seven (7) Times Her Salary Returns Money To Government by OKUCHI11(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2018
Earthbound:
Since January, you've been praying for a miracle. You finally got it at the year's end and you threw it away. The sad part is, the excess cash will be embezzled by the office she returns the money to.
ha ha ...Sir this situation reminds me of TWO WRONGS DOES NOT MAKE A RIGHT... in criminology
Re: Teacher Mistakenly Paid Seven (7) Times Her Salary Returns Money To Government by thesicilian: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
Some people are just destined to die in poverty.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Mistakenly Paid Seven (7) Times Her Salary Returns Money To Government by Tekzyflex(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
Conscience is an open wound only the truth can heal it--- Usman Dan fodio. She did the right thing.
Re: Teacher Mistakenly Paid Seven (7) Times Her Salary Returns Money To Government by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
This kind of person is destined to be poor forever.

That reminds me, that airport staff that picked and returned bag of money to the owner, how is life treating her?
Re: Teacher Mistakenly Paid Seven (7) Times Her Salary Returns Money To Government by cyberguy72(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
U guys saying she shldnt have returned the money don't u know she could loose her job if an audit is conducted and the excess is discovered.I beleive she might have weighed the consequences.

(1) (Reply)

Fupre Student Drinks Sniper Because Of Love. / UNN Lecturer Refuse Final Year Students Exam Over 75% Attendance (VIDEO) / How I Make $1,000 Per Month On One Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.