Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Actress Pat Ugwu Goes Naked In Pre- Birthday Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Pat Ugwu Goes Naked In Pre- Birthday Photo (2989 Views)

Mercy Eke Shows Her Backside In Pre-Birthday Photos / Nollywood Actress, Pat Ugwu Goes Braless Flaunts Her Saggy Boobs And Nip**les / Adaeze Onuigbo Twerks In Pre-Birthday Video. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Pat Ugwu Goes Naked In Pre- Birthday Photo by NaijaCelebrity: 9:14am On Nov 27, 2018
Upcoming Nollywood actress, Pat Ugwu took to her Instagram page to share a naked photo of herself as her birthday comes closer.

The controversial actress took to her page to share this photo and willing to release more.

See caption below...

Ur are all that I ever wanted Birthday loading I will be posting more of my sexy pix video etc

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-pat-ugwu-goes-naked-in-pre-birthday-photo/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Goes Naked In Pre- Birthday Photo by Celebgistz1: 9:14am On Nov 27, 2018
cry
Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Goes Naked In Pre- Birthday Photo by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 27, 2018
HER BODY.
HER LIFE
HER BIRTHDAY!

Nobody knows her, so she is safe...........for now!

1 Like

Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Goes Naked In Pre- Birthday Photo by Mrop(m): 9:41am On Nov 27, 2018
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Goes Naked In Pre- Birthday Photo by henrybomb(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Upcoming Nollywood actress, Pat Ugwu took to her Instagram page to share a naked photo of herself as her birthday comes closer.

The controversial actress took to her page to share this photo and willing to release more.

See caption below...

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-pat-ugwu-goes-naked-in-pre-birthday-photo/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Well everyone is an actor or actress
Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Goes Naked In Pre- Birthday Photo by Peterdredd(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2018
Oh ooo
Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Goes Naked In Pre- Birthday Photo by nazablossom(f): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2018
It's like recession is hitting hard on her wares, she had to improvise grin.
Why is she covering her face and left open where supposed to be covered
Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Goes Naked In Pre- Birthday Photo by mungoparks: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2018
hehhehehehe.
Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Goes Naked In Pre- Birthday Photo by Lizilicious(f): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2018
Who is she again?
Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Goes Naked In Pre- Birthday Photo by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
grin to pour one bucket of sperm into this ladies pussyyy dey hungry me

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense

1 Like

Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Goes Naked In Pre- Birthday Photo by happybee: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
That's her life and problem.
Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Goes Naked In Pre- Birthday Photo by busky007: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
She is saying =All u customers the goods is available and hot but money na koko
Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Goes Naked In Pre- Birthday Photo by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

1 Like

Re: Actress Pat Ugwu Goes Naked In Pre- Birthday Photo by Anglemike: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
Do you know some people spend #4K-#5K on *Airtime/Data/Cable Tv Subscriptions monthly* and YET they don't get paid!!!! Why??
Recharge and Get Paid(RAGP) VTU portal will pay you for these!!!!!
Visit my website for details
http:///2Duyh5W

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Check Out Extremely Hot British Nigerian, Moses Ldnn. / I Will Hunt You Down If You Falsely Accuse Any Of My Sons Of Rape - Omoni Oboli / What's Your Take On This New 9ice Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.