Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Can God Almighty (the Multiversal Consciousness) Be Jealous? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Almighty (the Multiversal Consciousness) Be Jealous? (336 Views)

How Can God Be Jealous Of Anything That He Created? Help Me Understand This Pls / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can God Almighty (the Multiversal Consciousness) Be Jealous? by 0temSapien: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2018
The ignorance of human beings have made them to picture some sets of beings ad God Almighty. It is so alarming and appaling that human beings could stoop so low to call their godmates God Almighty. For example, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Olorun, Abassi, Odin, Zeus etc who are all our godmates have been regarded too high by human beings. They worship these godmates as the totality of God Almighty when in the actual sense, God Almighty is a Supersystem and not just an entity with limited and quantifiable features like any of those I have stated above earlier. The book of Adspiramen has the explanation below to make:

Adspiramen 16:26
26. Jealousy is not the character of God(the MULTIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS) because it has no one contending with it for strength. It owned everything and everything is under it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can God Almighty (the Multiversal Consciousness) Be Jealous? by LordCenturion(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2018
0temSapien:
The ignorance of human beings have made them to picture some sets of beings ad God Almighty. It is so alarming and appaling that human beings could stoop so low to call their godmates God Almighty. For example, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Olorun, Abassi, Odin, Zeus etc who are all our godmates have been regarded too high by human beings. They worship these godmates as the totality of God Almighty when in the actual sense, God Almighty is a Supersystem and not just an entity with limited and quantifiable features like any of those I have stated above earlier. The book of Adspiramen has the explanation below to make:

Adspiramen 16:26
26. Jealousy is not the character of God(the MULTIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS) because it has no one contending with it for strength. It owned everything and everything is under it.

Great Otem,hope u are fine, I want to ask if you have ended the writtens of DOCTUFOS(doctrine of the ufos) , because we didn't hear anything from u anymore, is that the end of it or u stop it for a reason? And Is everything okay?

Thanks
Re: Can God Almighty (the Multiversal Consciousness) Be Jealous? by OtemAtum: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Good

(1) (Reply)

Though My Parents Were Poor, The Church Demanded 30% Of Our Income As Tithes!!! / Apostle Johnson Suleman And Omotosho Contradicting Prophecy Concerning Trump / Life's Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.