Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Sisa Travels And Tours - A Fraudulent. Agency. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sisa Travels And Tours - A Fraudulent. Agency. (714 Views)

About Qatar's Hayya Permit Card - Tody Travels And Tours / South Africa Tourist E-visa - Tody Travels And Tours / Visit Jkg Travels And Tours For Your Travels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sisa Travels And Tours - A Fraudulent. Agency. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
Please read and learn. Nigeria is currently passing through tough time and many people are struggling to survive. In the process of trying to survive some go as far as doing criminal things to the disadvantage of others who are legitimately going about their normal businesses.
Sisa Travels and Tours limited with operating offices in Lagos and Abuja is one of the them. A fraudulent and a scam organization. This evil is been perpetrated by one Mr. Lifeman, who claimed to be travel consultant and Ms. Grace Aanu O., a customer care representative in the company.
I was a victim of their fraud and scam. They trickily defrauded me of N700,000. This is how it happened.
An advert was placed online for a job opportunity in Canada. On enquiry they claimed to be able to help a prospective foreign job seeker secure a job and work visa to Canada and other countries. On further enquiry, I was shown some probably fake work visas which they claimed was procured for their past clients. I was given 110% assurance as they claimed to have gotten overwhelming successes in the past. Money back guaranteed if the visa fails was part of our agreement.
I was asked to make initial deposit of N350,000 for processing. A GTB account number was sent where I deposited the cash. After about one month, a job appointment letter plus other documents was forwarded to me from a purported Canadian employer duly signed and I was also asked to sign mine portion for acceptance. Thereafter, I was told to send another N350,000 which I did.
Later I was called to submit my passport data page and passport photo saying they are preparing me for biometric at the Canada embassy.
This was in June this year. Since that that time no update was received. I kept calling and sending mails to them to know what was happening as regards the long delay in biometric appointment and call up. They kept kept lying to me until recently they refused picking my calls and no longer reply to my mails. As I refused to relent, l was later informed that the Grace who was my dedicated support is no longer in the services of the company and that I should contact Lifeman who is a travel consultant. I sent mails to him and also called on several occasions to no avail.
I have not given up anyway as I'm planning to file a petition to the appropriate agency against them.
Every week, mostly on Saturdays, especially at their office in Abuja they are collecting between N5,000 - N10,0000 from unsuspecting foreign job seekers as consultation fees to meet with the consultant.
Please do not fall victim to their fraud and scam. They are cheats and lies. Be careful so that you do not loose your hard earned money to these fraudsters. They are thieves robbers. Please if you have ever fallen to their scam,speak out so that together we can bring their activities to an end.
See the attached below some of the fake documents they sent to me.

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Fraudulent. Agency. by Dantedasz(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
You should show evidence of the money paid to them. This will further help your case.
Screen shots of payment or bank tellers with their names or is the man's real name Mr Lifeman?

Even these documents you are displaying here look like what you can do on any computer. It is a pity you fell for this. Now you need to help others avoid this pit by doing a proper exposure. Bank receipts. Bank names. Dates of payment . Full names.
Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Fraudulent. Agency. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
Dantedasz:
You should show evidence of the money paid to them. This will further help your case.
Screen shots of payment or bank tellers with their names or is the man's real name Mr Lifeman?

Even these documents you are displaying here look like what you can do on any computer. It is a pity you fell for this. Now you need to help others avoid this pit by doing a proper exposure. Bank receipts. Bank names. Dates of payment . Full names.
I will do that. I have all the evidence of transactions with me. But I'm to hide the transaction receipts for security reasons But I will post them

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy In Tears As She Is Disqalified From The Pepsi House Game / Enugu State Former Commissioner Dies Mysteriously / Get N3000 Bonus From Standard Chartered Bank, See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.