Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" (17229 Views)

Tinubu Reacts As Burna Boy Looses Grammy To A Woman (video) / Burna Boy Loses 2020 Grammy To Angelique Kidjo / Breaking News: Burna Boy Looses Grammy To Angelique Kidjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by Victni: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Shaku Shaku master Slimcase, has gone out to thank Wizkid after been featured on "Gucci Snake" for putting him on a platform that will take his career to another level.

He wrote:
He said something I will never forget Slim I won put u on a platform a very standard one that will make u an artist with a difference well package and global WizzyEndia God had blessed him wit wisdom I still Dey learn from am ��� to work with wiz is a privilege it’s like Grammy to me And I will always appreciate this global opportunity

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/working-with-wiz-is-privilege-its-like.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by Victni: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
shocked

"Sauce" - Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Backside (PHOTO)

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/sauce-toke-makinwa-flaunts-her-backside.html

"Stop Looking For Love, Let It Find You" - Princess Shyngle

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/stop-looking-for-love-let-it-find-you.html
Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
Starboy FC loves u back. Gbe body e!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by BruncleZuma: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by lilmax(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
I don't blame him though, its Nigerians I blame....

this guys music is rubbish.....if he had been condemned in the beginning, I don't think he would have gotten to this point

but nope, Nigerians like nonsense voice, with crappy beats

26 Likes

Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by YouareaBITCH(f): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
K
Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by dangoteinlaw: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
U
Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by princechurchill(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
Well u have no talent to start with

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by fran6co(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
Star boy de for U

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by DwayneChuks(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
Thank God for you.

1 Like

Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Slimcase
Thanks
Even
Wizkid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by Godful: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
money is involved
Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by Ayoswit(f): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
K
Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by Queenext: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Naso.... When small fish is allowed in ocean... Life is all about opportunities

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by Edgarated(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
okay o...
I can only wonder what you will say when you now work with me.

==========

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
Wizkid and Igbo

4 Likes

Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by Rextizzle(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
Yahoo boi
Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
lilmax:

this guys music is rubbish.....if he had been condemned in the beginning, I don't think he would have gotten to this point

Shut up!

Slimcase is just like olamide. He makes happy music.

Lyrics like 'pound sterling lawa fin se tissue'. Tell me dt didnt make u smile. cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by 2dice01: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
That's life for you

Another person Bus is another man's keke nepep grin

So be Greatful no Matter the situation

7 Likes

Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by dreamworld: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Slim case will faDE out so easily. They way he came in

2 Likes

Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by omoadeleye(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Eyan Wizzy, ma gba clinching e lor jare, clinching e ni ko shey clinching anybody

1 Like

Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by 10ba1: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
People that worship Wizkid plenty o

Wizkid or Davido, who drives better cars?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSuMpgXE0rU&t=33s

This video will prove it

1 Like

Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by dan900(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
okay
Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by dkronicle(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
For your mind you think say you make sense. Ode nla. Na ur type go dey do interview for job seekers, you dey ask questions wey no concern the job gan gan. Which kine useless animal u be. You see person wey dem wan help, u still dey talk trash. One day you go born pikin, and i hope say u go use ur useless criteria use judge am.
I'm surprised that people are still being myopic in 2018. Tell me which club wey you no go hear slimcase few months back. Animal
lilmax:

9 Likes

Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by NessaBoo(f): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
Which next level do you wantu take that tone deafening shaku shaku music to? angry

All these music without content and vulgar lyrics are only eroding the minds of the youths!

Noise Makers!! angry

1 Like

Re: Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" by Xkalaban(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
lilmax:

Word seconded bro.

Shaku Shaku, what the F in the heck is that Smh...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) / Timaya Signs King Perryy To Dem Mama Records (dmrecords) / Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.