Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner (1792 Views)

Playful Elephant Caught Climbing 5ft Wall To Steal Mangoes / Dogs Too Playful( GSD /boer) / Rottweiler Puppies Very Aggressive And Playful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by Babadee1900(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
Breed: Samoyed
Sex: Male

Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by vinscent: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
breed: eskimo
Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by elkharpone: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
vinscent:
breed: eskimo
how is this an eskimo?
Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by cedar3: 12:36am On Nov 28, 2018
Ukala+Eskimo. Nothing like Samoyed here

1 Like

Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by Babadee1900(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2018
Vet Doc say He’s Samo. Does your opinions matter? Definitely No!
Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by vinscent: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
elkharpone:
how is this an eskimo?
it got features of eskie...d chest, coat ,eye SPK volume of d dog...nt close to a samie
Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by vinscent: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Babadee1900:
Vet Doc say He’s Samo. Does your opinions matter? Definitely No!
so d vet doc no b human being,hin b God wey kn all tinz nd cud nt lie...go learn more on ur own... dnt b pushed arnd

1 Like

Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by Babadee1900(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
vinscent:

so d vet doc no b human being,hin b God wey kn all tinz nd cud nt lie...go learn more on ur own... dnt b pushed arnd
Yinmu.. Proove that he is not Samo. I don’t get swayed by cheap talk, bye!
Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by Babadee1900(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
My boy

Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by Babadee1900(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
Google image

Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by Namdeenero(m): 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Babadee1900:
Google image
I'm very sure that's not the only Pic you saw on Google..Your dog is an Eskimo, the Pic below is a samoyed

Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by Babadee1900(m): 6:04am On Dec 03, 2018
Namdeenero:
I'm very sure that's not the only Pic you saw on Google..Your dog is an Eskimo, the Pic below is a samoyed
Sure that’s not the only image I saw on google, just as the image you uploaded is not the only one you can find too.

Again I am open to learning with proof only.
Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by Namdeenero(m): 6:29am On Dec 03, 2018
Babadee1900:
Sure that’s not the only image I saw on google, just as the image you uploaded is not the only one you can find too.

Again I am open to learning with proof only.
That picture is not from Google, it's from the Lekki Ikoyi Bridge dog walk and I think it's all the proof you need. Unless of course you want to keep deceiving yourself, I know you know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by elkharpone: 6:39am On Dec 03, 2018
vinscent:

it got features of eskie...d chest, coat ,eye SPK volume of d dog...nt close to a samie
People find it very hard to differentiate between the eskimo breed and samoyed
An eskimo is shorter
The dog is a samoyed biko

Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by vinscent: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2018
Babadee1900:
Yinmu.. Proove that he is not Samo. I don’t get swayed by cheap talk, bye!
d paws r tooo small, coat nt fluffy,eyes nt almond,body chest nt compact.....tell me y u tink its a samie?
Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by vinscent: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2018
elkharpone:
People find it very hard to differentiate between the eskimo breed and samoyed
An eskimo is shorter
The dog is a samoyed biko
oga u saw a samie abv...u stl talking ds....OK...gv me s features dt mk d dog a samie....
Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by space9880: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
OP no be fight your dog is not a Sammie. forget wetin your vet tell you most vets are very slippery with the truth.
Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by Babadee1900(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
space9880:
OP no be fight your dog is not a Sammie. forget wetin your vet tell you most vets are very slippery with the truth.
Noted
Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by Babadee1900(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Wizzy has not been eating well for two days now. I figured he’s got fever, what can I use for him as I can’t make a trip to the vet at the moment?

Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by Donbosco46: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
Am not a vet but I know about dogs and also have a pet shop. When last did you deworm the dog? Is one of the major thing that can cause it. And it depends on what you feed the dog give the dog chicken or can food sharp sharp the dog go happy but am sure in worm so get a worm tab for the dog or you tell your vet to deworm if you like injection own.
Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by Babadee1900(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
Donbosco46:
Am not a vet but I know about dogs and also have a pet shop. When last did you deworm the dog? Is one of the major thing that can cause it. And it depends on what you feed the dog give the dog chicken or can food sharp sharp the dog go happy but am sure in worm so get a worm tab for the dog or you tell your vet to deworm if you like injection own.
I took him in for routine check up on 5th Nov. He was said to have High Fever, and was treated for 3days. Injections given were Multivamin, Deworming, etc.

He has since been fine until recently when he stopped eating.

One problem I have with him is that, he’d rather I feed him than eat from his plate. And yes he eats chicken, raw egg, boiled egg, whole milk, Fish, Bony meat (just to keep him busy when I’m out). He’s been acting dull and keeping to himself the past two day.
Re: Meet Wizzy, My Playful Partner by Babadee1900(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2018
Treat them right.. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Females 2 Month Old Pitbull Pups Fr Sale 60k / Local Nigerian Puppies For Sale / My First Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.