Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church (66968 Views)

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by mrvitalis(m): 1:32am On Nov 28, 2018
Hundredfold4lif:

NO!!! HE JUST NAILED IT AS IT IS IN THE SPIRITUAL SPHERE!!!

Sure client
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by mrvitalis(m): 1:33am On Nov 28, 2018
lonelydora:

Shut up! Because he's a pastor he should take insults. Let Daddy Freeze make his own money and build the factories and hospitals nah
Why not allow God to fight his battle
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by uniqueman(m): 3:59am On Nov 28, 2018
Firgemachar:

They are better off than you if they make heaven ultimately and you don't!

And what if they suffer here on earth and still don't go to heaven? That, sadly, is the most likely scenario. Deep inside, you know this is the truth.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by uniqueman(m): 4:02am On Nov 28, 2018
galek:

When the Devil speaks, he is easily noticed..
Fear of the existence of more churches gripping then all already.. lol

You are obviously one of the gullible, ignorant, blind, brainwashed followers of these conmen and conwomen. What a pity!

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by edupedia: 4:13am On Nov 28, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Religion. . . . . Opium for THE POOR AND WRETCHED! kiss

.......419 pastor...
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by lonelydora: 4:53am On Nov 28, 2018
mrvitalis:

Why not allow God to fight his battle

Do you Muslims allow your god fight his?

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by obstead200(m): 5:08am On Nov 28, 2018
seedgreen:
Kabaya.....I really love this pastor.

That guy should get ready for heart attack.

Freeze has no economic sense. Does he have an idea how many people will be employed as a result of that massive building. Or the income that will flood fG account. ?
you are the one without economic sense. cheesy grin
Do u realise the multiplier effect of building a factory with that same cash?

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Nature8(m): 5:31am On Nov 28, 2018
FisifunKododada:
Everyone that comes to this world comes with their own plan. Some plan to directly impact other people's lives with jobs and homes; while some plan to build gigantic edifices to symbolize their faith in the supernatural. When your plan comes in conflict with someone else's plan then calmly move aside and focus on your own plan. Live and let live. Daddy Freeze should do his thing...Pastor Eneche should also do his thing...Shikena.

Nice one bro...
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Franking: 5:45am On Nov 28, 2018
seedgreen:

I don't discuss with illitrates.

When you get enough sense to the feasibility of my claims, then I may like have some time for you.

Mugu. Onye eriri eri k'ibu.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Franking: 5:48am On Nov 28, 2018
Aarondan:
Do you advise that deep freezer to also mind the way he talks to men of God?

Men of God? Ur mumu never reach. They are ALL thieves. Quote me.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 28, 2018
seunmsg:
Daddy Freeze is fighting a lost battle, he will get tired at the end of the day. If a rogue like Atiku can still have lots of people supporting him, Eneche and other fraudulent god of men would always have huge supporters in a country where religion has damaged the brains of most people.

Just so you know, I "liked" this post

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by KardinalZik(m): 5:53am On Nov 28, 2018
Oya, all of you should GET READY FOR HEART ATTACK!

ensamy:
Freeze is right in all he is saying. I believe he will make heaven for saying the truth. He that has ear let him hear. shocked cool
vaLasce:
undecided
Am with daddy freeze on this...
Building massive church auditoriums is not wat God wants..
Until dis big worshiped pastors practice n teach love..
Giv endlessly to d widows orphans poor with der great wealth again n again..
Na scam..
Big worship places...paying tithes is jus man's doctrine and exploitation..@d end of d day jus live right..das all..
Kinjikitile:

do not mind that man... And some simpletons are supporting him.. we need factories not temples..
kayodekb:

WHAT'S THEN THE IMPACT OF A CHURCH WHICH CAN'T INFLUENCE THE LIFESTYLE OF A CITIZEN... YOU ARE ONE OF THE SHEEPEE AND YOU SERIOUSLY NEED A DELIVERANCE
mrvitalis:

Sure client
uniqueman:

And what if they suffer here on earth and still don't go to heaven? That, sadly, is the most likely scenario. Deep inside, you know this is the truth.
uniqueman:

You are obviously one of the gullible, ignorant, blind, brainwashed followers of these conmen and conwomen. What a pity!
edupedia:

.......419 pastor...
obstead200:

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Franking: 5:55am On Nov 28, 2018
FisifunKododada:

I fully understand and sympathize with your point. But I want you to understand something here. The thousands of people who give money to Pastor Eneche believe that they are doing it for their own good even if it means they go hungry. You can call them brainwashed fools, mugus etc. it does not change the fact that they have chosen to spiritually identify with Eneche and his ministry. Its okay to disagree with these people, but we have to respect their choice. Pastor Eneche's idea of Christianity involves raising billions of naira from his followers and building might religious edifices. Daddy Freeze has a different version of Christianity. My point is let everyone support their own vision. Now the more important vision for me is to see more Nigerians employed with living wages; a national health system that takes care of every single Nigeria; a school system that liberates the minds and ingenuity of our children; and a country where everyone's life and property is safe and secure. Now, just because someone like Eneche vision is to build a world record mega-church worth billions does not make me better than him. It just makes us different from each other. I focus on my vision. He focus on his vision. And we leave the rest to the creator. Shikena.

Are u for real? Is there no standard for good and evil or morals? Do u sit on the fence on every matter or just church ones?

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by donqx: 5:58am On Nov 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by seedgreen(m): 6:24am On Nov 28, 2018
Franking:

Mugu. Onye eriri eri k'ibu.

So you can unveil yourself this way. Interesting.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by seedgreen(m): 6:29am On Nov 28, 2018
obstead200:
"With that same cash" that just a senator loot. Or the multiplied one that a gov loots.

With all the oil money that comes into the treasury account, we still don't have the "factories" you talked of.

If you think that the problems of this nation is to build more factory, then you really need alot of sense. There are so many nation's that don't even have a quarter of the factories we have as a nation, yet their GDP is high.

When atheist talk, we know them.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Adakintroy: 6:44am On Nov 28, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Don't worry about it. I didn't see it as harsh, I see it as the tone of someone who is very passionate. Which is a good thing if directed in the right direction. I do not consider my stance as neutral. Rather, I try to look at it from a practical and productive point of view. What is the goal? You said the goal is Christ's vision. If the goal is Christ's vision then how do you achieve it? By you (not Pastor Enenche or Daddy Freeze) YOU going around feeding, clothing and housing the poor; visiting those who are in prison, and those who are sick; speaking up for those who have no one to advocate for them; fighting for the oppressed; etc. By doing this YOU ARE FULFILLING Christ's vision irrespective of what some Pastor in Abuja is building or not building. You have a very passionate spirit. Direct that powerful energy to fulfill Christ's vision as you see and believe it.

It's alright thank you. Have a bless week.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Natudu: 6:48am On Nov 28, 2018
seedgreen:

"With that same cash" that just a senator loot. Or the multiplied one that a gov loots.

With all the oil money that comes into the treasury account, we still don't have the "factories" you talked of.

If you think that the problems of this nation is to build more factory, then you really need alot of sense. There are so many nation's that don't even have a quarter of the factories we have as a nation, yet their GDP is high.

With comments like this, I see no hope for this country!
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by princfred(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Don't worry about it. I didn't see it as harsh, I see it as the tone of someone who is very passionate. Which is a good thing if directed in the right direction. I do not consider my stance as neutral. Rather, I try to look at it from a practical and productive point of view. What is the goal? You said the goal is Christ's vision. If the goal is Christ's vision then how do you achieve it? By you (not Pastor Enenche or Daddy Freeze) YOU going around feeding, clothing and housing the poor; visiting those who are in prison, and those who are sick; speaking up for those who have no one to advocate for them; fighting for the oppressed; etc. By doing this YOU ARE FULFILLING Christ's vision irrespective of what some Pastor in Abuja is building or not building. You have a very passionate spirit. Direct that powerful energy to fulfill Christ's vision as you see and believe it.
What you didn't add or seem not to appreciate is that lending his voice to advice and suggest other Christians especially Pastors to do thesame is part of the passion. Your pastors dont know it all and legitimate concerns shouldn't be attacked always but learnt from.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by princfred(m): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2018
FisifunKododada:

And I am very sure both Pastor Enenche and Daddy Freeze will tell they are following Jesus' standard. You can disagree with either one or both of them. But in the end, its their choice and there is really nothing you can do about it. Rather than spend your energy on trying to change someone's vision, vigorously pursue your own vision and bring multitudes along with you.
That is why we don't measure them by themselves but by the scriptures and deeds of Christ and apostles /missionaries in extension to know who is right. The Bible is not for fancy. Weigh every spirit......
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by princfred(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2018
All the women support the pastors. Black woman and small sense -5&6.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Laredojohn(m): 7:30am On Nov 28, 2018
Vengeance is mine says the Lord.... No one can fight for God.. He should have just left God to fight for him if he feels the comments on the edifice wasn't nice enough.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2018
worriedguy:
The bitter truth is that we don't really need more churches we already have enough.. But this is Nigeria where we take religion more serious than anything..more churches with bigger capacity will be built in the future and we will all go there to pray for the basics things of life

The sweater truth is that we need more of those mega churches because am yet to contributed significantly for mega Church building. AM still looking forward to give in millions not in thousand anymore.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by poweredcom(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2018
galek:

The devil speaking. May you Kwantinuu forever and till eternity...

You are the worst Dan d devil ur self even devil knows d truth
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Brock1: 8:01am On Nov 28, 2018
obstead200:

Sound it to dia ears
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Brock1: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2018
seedgreen:

obstead200:

Natudu:

With comments like this, I see no hope for this country!

Politicians looting, and same politicians will enter church drop money listen to God's word and still go back to d society to loot again, what is d essence of d church in those people? D church has d key to build nations to good taste, but instead they have Microscopic view of what God wants from them.
U build physical structures but u don't build d heart of men to transform nation. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Niceman4u(m): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2018
seunmsg:
Daddy Freeze is fighting a lost battle, he will get tired at the end of the day. If a rogue like Atiku can still have lots of people supporting him, Eneche and other fraudulent god of men would always have huge supporters in a country where religion has damaged the brains of most people.

u r absolutely correct. Just dsame way in 2015 an incompetent, religious and tribal bigot bcame the president of a country that prides itself as country with intellectuals and secularism
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by bofia1: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2018
[/color][color=#770077]
Sirjamo:
Is this a pastor or Jim Iyke?

You are a devil. You will die like mad dog if you don't resist from talking against christianity

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by bofia1: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2018
Daddy Froozen is dead since. He is a broke idiot seeking public attention always�����
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by maxzzo1(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2018
Daddy freeze get ready for attack ,u ve seen nothing yet ... U tink say na G.O or Bishop dat are elders see young pst weh fit u.....make ur craze no push u come PH ooo !!!
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by manijoli(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2018
FisifunKododada:
Everyone that comes to this world comes with their own plan. Some plan to directly impact other people's lives with jobs and homes; while some plan to build gigantic edifices to symbolize their faith in the supernatural. When your plan comes in conflict with someone else's plan then calmly move aside and focus on your own plan. Live and let live. Daddy Freeze should do his thing...Pastor Eneche should also do his thing...Shikena.

i think u should

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by crafteck(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2018
seedgreen:
Kabaya.....I really love this pastor.

That guy should get ready for heart attack.

Freeze has no economic sense. Does he have an idea how many people will be employed as a result of that massive building. Or the income that will flood fG account. ?

How many compared to a factory? Who pays who, 100 naira from mostly the poor out of which 20 naira is paid to the poor back... Minus d 10 percent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.