Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,748 members, 7,834,513 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars (33225 Views)

FRSC Seizes 200 Unregistered Tricycles In Kano State / Kesmira Autos Presents This Beautiful Tokunboh Peugeot 206 For Sale (cheap) / Do You Know You Can Buy A Car & Pay On Installment @ Banix Autos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by felije: 4:53am On Nov 28, 2018
PreciousJuice:
God have mercy,
How can anyone hoping for a better future in this damned nation wish to have NNPC privatised??
NEPA was privatised few years ago not up to a decade, fast forward to today, phcn now laments insufficient resources and capacity to handle the nation's electricity sector, why? Because loans have been acquired by the shareholders in order to haste profit making and some of the phcn assets are used as collateral, I mean they (shareholders) are investors doing business for the sole purpose of making profits, not investing to serve the nation, NO
Privatising either 50 or 90% of NNPC simply means, allowing Atiku (if elected) to sell to his conglomerates and associates, thereby making him and his cohorts the driving force of the nation's main economy ( crude oil)
I am not supporting this chaotic move,
To all social media influencers and bloggers of backwardness, continue getting paid to confuse the nation, you all are on a fruitless mission, this country will NEVER go back to a state of deceptive and rotten leadership,
Well meaning Nigerians like me that are not politically motivated but rising to a clarion call for patriotism will exercise our voting right come 2019, we are very aware ATIKU is never an option for us.
Thanks to this thread, I can finally express my thoughts on Atiku and NNPC privatisation.
get a life buharideen
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by Fitbillionaire: 5:01am On Nov 28, 2018
where are the people they stole money from. it is only in nigeria that these idiots just arrest anyone based on hearsay and tag the person fraudster. if i steal from mr b and mr b doesnt talk, how is it your business.
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by Nigeriadondie: 5:22am On Nov 28, 2018
PreciousJuice:
God have mercy,
How can anyone hoping for a better future in this damned nation wish to have NNPC privatised??
NEPA was privatised few years ago not up to a decade, fast forward to today, phcn now laments insufficient resources and capacity to handle the nation's electricity sector, why? Because loans have been acquired by the shareholders in order to haste profit making and some of the phcn assets are used as collateral, I mean they (shareholders) are investors doing business for the sole purpose of making profits, not investing to serve the nation, NO
Privatising either 50 or 90% of NNPC simply means, allowing Atiku (if elected) to sell to his conglomerates and associates, thereby making him and his cohorts the driving force of the nation's main economy ( crude oil)
To all social media influencers and bloggers of backwardness, continue getting paid to confuse the nation, you all are on a fruitless mission, this country will NEVER go back to a state of deceptive and rotten leadership,
Well meaning Nigerians like me that are not politically motivated but rising to a clarion call for patriotism will exercise our voting right come 2019, we are very aware ATIKU is never an option for us.
Thanks to this thread, I can finally express my thoughts on Atiku and NNPC privatisation.
Sadly, millions of Nigerians are ‘Atikulating’. Most Nigerians are mumu. Vote wisely, Vote Oby Ezekwesili the woman who got so much trouble from Atiku for not following Due Process to steal
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by Nigeriadondie: 5:24am On Nov 28, 2018
felije:
get a life buharideen
Get a life Atikudeen. Be smart to know that Atiku is the worst to rule that you would cry for APC.
If you have a life vote Oby Ezekwesili
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by WaffenSS(m): 5:49am On Nov 28, 2018
I've yet to see a single exotic car in that haul

Naija bloggers and reporters have no idea what exotic car means

Just like they call any gun rifle (and spell it riffle)
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 28, 2018
SOFTENGR:
...and they want me to come and invest my hard-earned money in a country full of wicked and envious people. Once you become successful, jealous Nigerians will tag you "Yahoo".

a young friend of mine doing legit biz and having but one of those junkyard car from auction abroad is being tag YAHOO.
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by mekaboy(m): 6:42am On Nov 28, 2018
solonazzy:

proceeds from crime are seized during investigation....if u r clean, it would b released bk to u

Why didn't they seize the SGF grasscutters own properties?

Have they seized farooq lawans properties?

Orji kalu, akpabio etc. They all have cases with efcc. How many of their businesses have been closed?

Burutai bought houses in dubai as a public servant, how much is his salary to afford those houses? Have they seized the house?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by bendike: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2018
PreciousJuice:
God have mercy,
Read more about sales of national oil companies. Saudi arabia is trying to do the same. Do you hear of American national oil company?
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by Charly68: 7:30am On Nov 28, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Damn , thats crazy

all those cars from fraud ?? it must be wire !!!!

but EFCC arresting or seizing those cars should not have happened

it'll probably be auctioned to themselves
Yes ,anything thief man carry na thief ma go steal it sooner or later.. Whatever a man sows he reaps ..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by maxzzo1(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2018
Hope they did there findings very well....cos efcc under APC govt are not trying only on opposition
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by computerglobal(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2018
WaffenSS:
I've yet to see a single exotic car in that haul

Naija bloggers and reporters have no idea what exotic car means

Just like they call any gun rifle (and spell it riffle)

Lol
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by computerglobal(m): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2018
martineverest:
Nigerians and fraud are inseparable...smh

There are like 5 &6 grin
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by computerglobal(m): 8:45am On Nov 28, 2018
This is serious grin

.Ensure you carry out a comprehensive Vehicle history report , verify custom duty document and get it inspected before you purchase any used or tokunbo vehicle.

Contact us today for a well detailed report.
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by solonazzy: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
mekaboy:

Why didn't they seize the SGF grasscutters own properties?

Have they seized farooq lawans properties?

Orji kalu, akpabio etc. They all have cases with efcc. How many of their businesses have been closed?

Burutai bought houses in dubai as a public servant, how much is his salary to afford those houses? Have they seized the house?

stop sounding like a cow. ..proceeds of crime in particular...not all properties of the criminal....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by alausaone(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
someone in USA who can't construct a simple sentence?? That's how one blogger was playing victim the other day and I requested to see his blog and I couldn't unsee it.

I was actually sleeping when i type this message , point of correction i only travel to USA on business not living there ,anyway to the cut it short i dont like throwing insult online okay,do have a blessed evening
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by alausaone(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Honestly you got it wrong i am not a politician its been 18 years that i have been working and i am not the type that brag okay, i have more than 7 graduate that work for me as well both in Lagos and abroad so stop generalizing that i am a politician i am not a politician have a wonderful Night
Hublu303:

You wey dey sell car, where you get money start? undecided

Useless hypocrite so because I use wire money buy goods .......

infact, make I no talk wetin dey my mind.
Nigeria in itself is a joke, let's all stop pretending.
You know how many people I have personally employed...you useless mofos using stolen government money what have you guys done? undecided
Nonsense.
We go settle them las las.
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by babestella: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2019
Who gave EFCC the intelligence? Did they carry out investigation?

I hope they have evidence linking the car company to any sort of fraud, if not, it’s another wild goose chase.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quant e-Sportlimousine Sportscar Runs On Salt Water / See The Cost Of a Volkswagen In 1982 / Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.